Ch. 00 - Making Camp

Story Info
Two couples go camping - setting up camp and possibilities..
1.1k words
4.2
4.9k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/12/2023
Created 07/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is just the setup for Chapter One. Not a lot of lewdness or naughty bits. If you love plot, read on. If you want to skip right to the good stuff, head on over to Chapter One.

The four of them had hiked along the river for most of the day to reach the secluded campground beside a wide bend in the river. From there they would launch tubes the next day to float the rest of the way down to the cabin on the lake. Denise, their guide and a park ranger had parked a jeep with their food and supplies at the edge of the camp but had done little to set up the site other than to download some of the kit. A note on the steering wheel explained that she'd been called away unexpectedly.

By the time they had set up camp and got a fire going, the sun was swinging well into the West. The girls had finished arranging bedrolls and gear inside the tents and emerged wearing their swimsuits. Both were barefoot but carrying flip-flops for the walk back, and towels.

Both looked delicious.

The tan lines laid earlier by a much more modest suit accentuated Sam's new racy, translucent bikini. Wyatt's mouth watered and he felt his balls shiver as he took in the clear outline of her pert breasts cradled in the thin fabric, the thick areolae swelling underneath, and the camel toe that she unabashedly sported underneath the clinging fabric of her bikini bottom.

For her part, Claire looked equally stunning in her more modest suit; black boy shorts belted with a tie just under her pretty navel and an opaque sports-bra style top. Her larger breasts needed the support, Wyatt imagined. Against the creamy, lightly freckled glow of her fair skin, the black suit made a sexy contrast.

Wyatt's reverie was short but moving. He glanced quickly away as it was broken, afraid he'd been caught staring and just a little bit secretly hoping that he had been.

"Claire and I are going for a dip while you boys cook us dinner," Samantha informed them. "We need to wash all this sweat off after that hike you took us on this morning."

"Just holler when it's ready," Claire smiled, "I'm famished!"

Both women turned and strode towards the edge of the river, confident that the men were watching their shapely backsides. And they were.

"Damn," Hunter remarked appreciatively.

"Yeah. Damn," Wyatt agreed as they watched the girls tiptoe into the cool water.

"I can't wait to hit the rack," Hunter added quietly, as if afraid of being overheard.

"You and me both," Wyatt assured him.

"Let's get dinner going, then," Hunter suggested, adjusting himself in his hiking shorts.

Wyatt felt a similar urge to adjust. Seeing Sam and Claire in their swim attire had strongly aroused his interest as well.

No sooner had they turned towards the picnic table that was to serve as their prep area and dinner table when a loud splash echoed across the campsite, followed by another, then by a profuse torrent of splashing and giggling. The two men turned to see that one of the gals had obviously tossed the other into the cool, slow-moving water and been dragged in behind. The two women traded squeals and splashed each other, now both soaked and waist deep in the water.

"Seems a shame to miss the show," Wyatt commented.

"Yeah," Hunter said, "But you heard Claire: She's hungry. Fact: So am I."

"Best get to it then," Wyatt conceded. Reluctantly they turned to their work.

Hunter got a fire going and then busied himself setting out all the fixings for an early dinner while Nathan seasoned the meat and made burger patties. When all was laid out and the burgers were quietly sizzling in the wide cast-iron camp skillet, Hunter pulled a couple of beers out of the cooler and capped them both. He handed one to Wyatt and sat on the bench beside him. They toasted, clinking bottle necks and Wyatt took a long pull of the cold, hoppy, refreshing brew.

"'Kah!" Hunter leaned forward and poked a bit at the fire underneath the skillet with a long stick.

"Man, I'm going to sleep good tonight," Hunter said.

"Me, too," Wyatt agreed, "But hopefully not until a bit later, eh?"

"Later than what," Hunter asked with mock innocence.

"Um, bud," Wyatt chided him, "Did you not hear Claire say she was hungry. I'm pretty sure she's looking forward to more than a burger and a beer."

"Mmm. Maybe," Hunter mused, adjusting his hiking shorts again. "Susan looks..." Hunter took a long swallow from his beer.

"What," Wyatt prompted, "other than fucking hot?"

"Oh, she looks fucking hot alright, mate," Hunter assured him. "She's got some great... features," he grinned at Wyatt. "But she also carries them like she's...ready," he ventured cautiously.

"Yeah. She's very confident with her features," Wyatt confided. "And when she's ready, she lets you know about it alright."

The two sat and sipped their brews as the fire cracked and popped.

Wyatt got up and flipped the burgers, then stepped a few paces towards the water and called out loudly, "Five minutes!"

"Okay," the girls chorused in the distance, followed by more splashing.

"Claire's got some very lovely features, too," Wyatt offered sitting down beside Hunter again.

"Mmm," Hunter agreed, tilting his head back and closing his eyes as if recalling Claire's features to mind. "She's got this amazing fucking ass! That suit doesn't do it justice! It's so... yummy!" Hunter was on the edge of reverie.

"And damn, those tits, man! That's one seriously well-engineered top she's wearing to hold those heavy puppies up so high!"

"Yeah, those are a lot of fun, too," Hunter admitted, opening his eyes again. "But I've got to confess: After seeing Sam in that suit, I'm really looking forward to seeing what it looks like when it's wet. Those nipples! Fuck!"

"Yeah. You're in for a treat," Wyatt assured him, getting up to cheese the burgers before pulling them off the fire onto the serving plate.

Just as he was placing the plate on the table, he heard the flip, flip-flop of the girls' approaching steps and turned to see them both silhouetted in the fading glare of the sunset. Claire had her towel wrapped into a turban around her strawberry blond hair, but Sam's damp chestnut hair hung free around her shoulders. She was wrapped in her towel from chest to thighs. Darn, Wyatt thought.

He wasn't disappointed for long, though. Sam stripped the towel off, folding it to cover the bench before both girls sat down. As she bent to spread the towel out the soft curves of her sex were clearly outlined against the sunset and framed by the smooth, dewy swell of her thighs. Her cleavage glistened with droplets of water and her nipples, hardened by the cool river water, rode majestically atop the swell of her breasts.

Hunter licked his lips, then saw Wyatt had caught him staring. Wyatt gave him a wink and a smile.