Ch. 01 - Twilight Delights

Story Info
Wyatt spies hot action through the tent flap.
2.3k words
4.37
5.6k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/12/2023
Created 07/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wyatt helped Sam clean up most of the dinner remnants after Claire and Hunter made their excuses and slipped off to their tent. As they were finishing up, Wyatt felt the call of nature and excused himself, promising to meet Sam in their tent when he was done. He squeezed one ass cheek fondly through the mostly dry sheer bikini bottom and nuzzled her neck.

"Mmm! Hurry back, Hot Stuff! I've been so wet for your hot cock all fucking day I might just start without you!"

"You're incentivizing competing choices there," Wyatt grinned.

"Hurry back and you can watch me play with my pussy while I talk dirty to you about how much I want you!"

"That'll work," he smiled and walked away quickly to find a bush. True to expectations, as he passed the darkened outline of Claire and Hunter's tent, he heard the distinct sounds of them disrobing each other amidst heavy petting and kissing. Wyatt followed the trail that led away from river and the campsite to find a suitable spot to relieve himself. Judging one place as good as another, he stopped in front of a thick, old oak and sighed as he freed his simi-rigid cock.

The cool night air kissed his shaft and balls and he exhaled loudly with satisfaction as the forceful stream of his urine splashed against the tree and its undergrowth. Just as he was shaking off and tucking his tackle back into his hiking shorts and briefs, a cloud above moved aside to bathe the clearing in which he stood in the clear, sparkling light of a full moon.

Wyatt stood and gazed up at the sky, at the dense scatter of stars stretching out from the moon's nimbus. He took in a deep breath of cool air and reveled in the moment of serenity. This had been a great idea, getting away from everything for a couple of days and he relished it.

Passing back into camp, he skirted wide around the other couple's tent. Still, he now heard clearly the wet sounds and low, feminine murmurs that could only be Claire working on Hunter's hard cock. In spite of himself, he glanced over and did a double-take. No longer shrouded in shadow, the tent was lit up in the bright moonlight. The rain fly was rolled up to let in the evening air and waft away the heat of the two tussling bodies.

Through the gauze of the tent netting, Claire's lush, creamy, round ass cheeks bobbed and swayed as she worked her mouth and hands at Hunter's cock. Her thighs spread wide as she parted her knees to get down lower on his member. In the gap between, he spied her wet sex glistening, spied the swell of her cute tummy dangling, and saw her large boobs swaying, creamy as her ass cheeks in the moonlight. They swayed seductively as she worked on Hunter's cock.

Wyatt realized he'd been transfixed for some time when he noticed the pressure of his erection pressing against the front of his briefs, tenting his shorts. "Ssh," he heard Hunter hiss, "Fuck! That feels so fucking good," he whispered to Claire, "but we've got to be quiet."

Wyatt glanced over at his own tent, thinking that he and Sam could probably just barely hear the sounds of Hunter and Claire's torrid lovemaking from there. If they had their flaps rolled up. If they weren't also similarly engaged - as he was sure they would be if he and she were there right now... Yet the sight of Claire's pale, round, creamy, gorgeous ass cheeks bobbing in the air just on the other side of the tent screen kept Wyatt rooted in place...until Sam snuck up behind him.

One soft hand snaked around his hip to grip his swollen, hard cock through the fabric of his shorts and briefs. "Quite a naughty, sexy sight, eh," she purred into his ear, her breath hot on his neck as she massaged his aching cock through his clothes.

"I was just... and then...," Wyatt whispered to her.

"I know, right? Fuck, her ass looks so hot pushed up in the air like that while she sucks his cock, don't you think," Sam cooed as she unzipped him and deftly fished his cock out to bob, throbbing and hot in the cool night air. "It makes me so fucking wet," she purred, her mouth still hovering just next to his neck. Sam guided his hand to her bikini-clad mound. The fabric of her bottoms was no longer mostly dry. His fingers found her gooey cuntlips and worked under the fabric to caress her as she stroked him. They stood a good, long, pleasant time, admiring Claire's ass together as Claire worked on Hunter's cock and he greased his fingers through her marshy lips.

Sam continued to stroke Wyatt's hard cock as he probed her wet sex as they watched their friends toussle in the tent. Then Claire's face showed clearly in the moonlight. She had turned around to ease her wet sex down onto Hunter's cock, but it was clear from her naughty grin that she'd spied the two of them watching. "Fuck, that's a gorgeous, hot cock," Claire's thick, lush lips framed the naughty words directly at the two of them. Yes, Claire was sliding herself onto Hunter's cock, but she was clearly staring at the thick, throbbing hunk of man meat that rested in Sam's soft fingers. "Ooh! Fuck, yes! I want that hot cock! I want all of it!"

Claire slammed her hips down on Hunter, filling herself with him, but her hands reached up to part the double zipper in the tent's entrance, clearly inviting Wyatt to...

"She wants it," Sam said, squeezing his cock. Wyatt felt a shiver run through him that had nothing to do with the crisp chill of the night air. Sam tugged at his cock, surprisingly urging him towards Claire. Claire's delicate fingers reached out of the opening she'd made in the tent fly, waiting to receive Wyatt's hard glans in their grasp as Sam urged him quietly towards her. Wyatt knelt before Claire, his knees grinding softly against the pine needles as she gripped the tip of his cock and drew it through the opening in the zipper. Sam knelt beside him as Wyatt felt Claire's hot mouth close around his cock, her tongue swirling around his smooth, throbbing head to lap up his oozing precum.

"Fuck, that's so hot," Sam breathed in his ear, barely audible above Hunter's soft moans as Claire ground her cunt on his cock.

"Fuck! Fuck me, Baby," Claire said in an urgent, hushed whisper, "I want you to cum! Cum inside me!"

"Ssh," Hunter husked. Claire quieted herself by wrapping her mouth around the tip of Wyatt's cock and sucking on it as she pounded her ass against Hunter's hips. She reached one hand out through the zip to cup Wyatt's balls as she snaked the other between her legs to finger herself to a quiet but intense orgasm, her moans muffled as she purred into Wyatt's cock.

Her climax subsided and Claire slipped her mouth wetly from Wyatt, murmuring, "Aww. That felt so good, Baby! But you didn't cum! Here, let me take care of that! Cum in my hot mouth, Sweetie! I want your cum!" She'd turned to suck on Hunter's cock again. Wyatt and Sam both saw her slip a pair of headphones over Hunter's ears as she purred, "You love cumming in my mouth like this, don't you, Sweetie?!"

"Mmm, fuck, yes," Hunter husked as she slipped the headphones around his ears.

"I promise I'll be quiet," Claire assured him as she snuggled the headphones in place and thrust her gorgeous ass cheeks against the fabric of the tent fly. Sam reached in front of Wyatt and zipped the bottom zipper down, spreading the fly to expose Claire's dripping wet sex to Wyatt. It glistened with her juices as Claire murmured around Hunter's cock.

"Fuck! Give me that hot cock," she demanded.

Sam guided Wyatt to her entrance. Fuck! She was so hot! The heat of her sex splashed across his pelvis and then the tip of his cock was nestled in her searing hot fuck-box.

"Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Fuck! Hunter can't hear a thing with his headphones on and he won't care as long as I'm sucking his hard cock! Give me your dick," she commanded, "I want to feel you cum in my hot pussy!" Sam smacked his ass hard, testing the 'can't hear a thing' promise.

Hunter didn't budge as he lay there and enjoyed the soft, sweet feel of Claire's gorgeous lips wrapped around him. Wyatt reached both hands into the wide gap Susan had made in the tent fly and grabbed Claire's shapely hips. He shoved all the way into her, feeling his balls slap against the wet frame of her lips. Claire moaned around Hunter, urging him on. Wyatt felt Sam's soft fingers fondle his balls and slide beyond to diddle Claire's up-thrust lips and clit. Wyatt fucked and fucked and fucked Claire's hot ass, his climax building steadily, then precipitously.

There, under the moonlight, through the open fly of their tent, Wyatt unloaded his cock and balls deep into Claire's wet, tight cunt. It was, he thought as it rushed through him, the naughtiest, most powerful climax he'd ever felt. His cum jetted through his throbbing cock, stretching its hard girth with aching jolts of sweet release. He came and came and fucking came!

At last, he slipped from between Claire's gorgeous ass cheeks. Sam fondled his wet boner, then leaned down to clean the last dribbles from his pulsing cockhead. When he'd finished, Sam lifted him up and guided him away from the tent. Wyatt was just a bit dazed. Okay: he was a lot dazed, but Sam helped him over to the picnic table and sat him down in front of a camp mug full of scotch and ice.

"Here: Take a minute," she soothed before walking away. Wyatt took a long pull of the rough, stinging liquor and reveled as is slid down his throat. His cock, thoroughly fucked, continued to pulse and ooze after-cum as he sat contentedly gazing at the last embers of the campfire.

"Fuck! He came so fucking much! I can feel it dripping down my thighs," Claire marveled as Sam guided her towards the table.

Instead of sitting her down, Sam slid Claire's ass up against the edge of the table and laid her down across its length, bending her mouth to Claire's dripping sex as she knelt between her thighs.

"Mmm," Sam marveled, licking at Claire's exposed lips, "Baby, you came so fucking much!" Sam licked Wyatt's pearly sperm from between Claire's parted lips as Claire steadied herself, pressing both feet against Sam's soft shoulders.

"Hunter came buckets, too," Claire assured them, "He'll sleep like the dead now."

Mustering his reserves of endurance, Wyatt slid down the bench until he was next to Claire's blissfully smiling face. Globs of pearly cum glistened in the blond curls of her hair, and clung to her cheeks, nose, chin, and neck. Wyatt leaned forward to kiss her. She didn't pull back. Their lips met. Her thick, full lips were frosted in cum, but Wyatt licked them clean, pressing his tongue and lips eagerly against Claire's as Sam pressed her mouth against Claire's wet sex.

Kissing her was such a naughty joy! Especially so with Sam there... He kissed her and cleaned up her cum-splattered neck and cheeks and kissed her some more as Sam worked diligently at her hot pussy. Wyatt reveled in the soft, strange feel of Claire's hot tongue and lips against his. He slid one hand across her sweat-slickened belly and up to cup one of her thick tits. The nipple was hard and hot under his fingers. It was so firm and sweet. Claire moaned into his mouth, then screamed into his throat as Sam's ministrations brought her to climax again. Sam mounted the table, spreading herself across Claire's mouth.

She grinned at Wyatt. "We're sisters, you know," she smirked at him as she settled her hot, wet sex down against Claire's jaws, "does that make this hotter for you?" Wyatt licked parched lips and gazed at Samantha's sweet face as she lowered her cunt against Claire's eager lips.

"I didn't...," Wyatt began.

"Oh, yes! Well, half-sisters," Sam allowed as she snuggled her sex against Claire's mouth. "We met in college. I don't know which came first; her and me fucking or my dad and her mom hooking up, but we're sisters now, thrice over if you count the sorority thing," Sam winked at him before ducking her mouth between Claire's restless thighs, drawing muffled moans of pleasure from her partner.

"Well, just be a bit," Wyatt said, tugging on his hardening member. Susan gasped at Wyatt, having pulled her glistening jaws from Claire's dripping wet pussy.

"Why don't you go get comfortable and I'll join you after we're...Oh! Oh! You naughty slut," Sam gasped as Claire munched on her box.

"Oh... Um... Okay...." Wyatt slid unsteadily off of the bench and made his way to their tent. He was throbbing hard. His cock was a thrumming column of marble as he lay down atop his sleeping bag. He heard soft moans and cries from the center of the camp and wrapped his fingers deliciously around the tower of his erection.

He may have dreamed. Then there was a soft zipping and rustling, and Sam was suddenly straddling him and pressing his cock into her hot, tight, wet pussy. She sighed and moaned and yelled out how much she loved his cock. Then. He erupted again, filling Sam's tight cunt up with jet after jet of hot cum before he felt her slide off of him and settle down atop her own sleeping bag.

"You think that was fun, just wait for tomorrow, Stud," she purred in his ear just before he fell into a blissful, deep sleep haunted deliciously by naughty, erotic dreams.