All Comments on 'Ch. 01 Ellie's Lesbian Friends'

by lovingfeeling23

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I need to start saving the name of titles. This story is not bad - just to similar to another one I read on this site.

PappasleazePappasleaze4 months ago

This is your best to date IMO. 5 stars. I can't wait to see how chapter 2 goes maybe Little Elli starts giving more than recieving. maybe some antics in public places. what ever you do I am sure will be as good as this 1st chapter. Thank you for sharing.

Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulster4 months ago

This was a nice beginning, I enjoyed the start and the character build. I would be interested to see this continue in a series. I wonder what other friends they can bring into the fold. Very good

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Your descriptions are excellent. "Sarah pushed Jenny back against the pillows. Jenny lifted her rear up and Sarah pulled her panties down and off of her legs. She opened her legs wide to Sarah, who moved between them. I noticed immediately a strong scent fill the air. It was Jenny! I'd never smelled another woman's juices before. It was intoxicating.

I couldn't take my eyes off of Jenny's pussy. Her neatly trimmed blonde BUSH framed her pussy perfectly. Her labia were swollen and wet - so wet that I could clearly see a trickle of pussy juice brimming out of her slit."

I GAVE YOU A FIVE RATING FOR YOUR DESCRIPTIVE ABILITIES AND BECAUSE YOUR CHARACTERS ARE NOT TOTALLY SHAVED.

Arch33Arch332 months ago

This might make a hot movie script. Go for it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous