Ch. 01 Ellie's Lesbian Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck your tits? Fuck yeah!" Jenny said, moving her mouth and taking my areola and nipple in, sucking slightly.

"Oh fuck. Mmmm. Fuck!" I said as I felt a fresh burst of moisture and pleasure move through me.

Sarah didn't waste any time but took my other nipple into her mouth. I now had my two best friends simultaneously sucking on, and fondling my breasts.

"Oh, mmm, ah, oh!" I moaned.

Jenny flicked her tongue back and forth on my nipple sending new shivers all through me. I held both their heads to my chest, not wanting it to end.

I saw Sarah's left hand move, caressing my inner thigh. She was getting closer to my panties, closer to my wetness, closer to my pussy. As her hand very slight brushed the wet spot on my panties I jumped with a jolt of pleasure.

"Ah, oh, ah, oh" I began to say, my pelvis rocking slightly forward in response to her touch.

"Good?" she asked, looking at me with those incredible blue eyes.

"Fucking good!" I said, moving her head up to kiss her again.

With new boldness she took the flat of her hand, palm out, and stroked up my pussy, putting just enough pressure on to hit my clit.

"Uh huh!" I said, bucking forward slightly.

She continued to stroke me and Jenny came up to kiss me again. Breaking off, she whispered in my ear, "I want to make you cum, Ellie! I want to lick your virgin lips!"

"I want that too!" I whispered back, now a little breathless.

Jenny gently pushed me back and arranged a pillow under my head. The two of them then reached down and pulled off my panties. I lifted my ass in the air and saw my final bit of clothing fall away. I was now completely naked.

I held my legs together, not sure of what I should do. Jenny and Sarah gently parted my knees, exposing my entire pussy. The smell of my juices filled the air.

"You have a lovely bush," Sarah said, gently running her fingers through my brown pubic hair.

She didn't stop there, though. She used her index finger to move lower, just grazing it along my slit, which was drenched with juice.

When her finger contacted my engorged clit I took in a quick breath.

"I love your clit, Ellie. So hard and swollen."

"My clit... loves your finger... too!" I said.

She began to move her finger back and forth over my clit, very lightly, very softly. I began to feel waves of pleasure, pleasure in a way I'd never felt before. My hips moved up and down to her rhythm.

Meanwhile, Jenny began sucking my tits again, taking a nipple with her fingers and one with her mouth. She moved across my stomach, sticking her tongue into my belly button. I thought it would tickle but felt wonderful instead.

Sarah leaned down and kissed me as she fingered my clit and up and down my labia. When I felt her finger enter me, I about jumped off the bed it felt so good.

"Oh shit!" I said, breaking off. "Your finger is inside me!"

"Mmmm," she answered. "You are so wet and delicious feeling!"

After she fingered me for a bit and rubbed my clit, I felt Sarah's hand move away from my pussy. As she did, Jenny moved between my legs.

"Are you ready for me to be the first to lick your wet pussy, Ellie?" Jenny said, gazing up at me with her dark eyes.

I looked over at Sarah who smiled and nodded. "You're going to love this!" she said as she caressed my thigh.

I responded by looking back at Jenny and smiling, "Please!"

Jenny moved closer and kissed and licked my inner thighs. The closer she got to my pussy the more aroused I got. Finally she centered herself between my legs and while looking in my eyes, kissed my pussy lips.

"Oh, ah, yes!" I moaned.

She flicked out her tongue and lightly touched my lips.

"You taste so good!" she said.

My hips moved up to meet Jenny's mouth. She used her hands to open my pussy lips and ran her tongue up and down my slit. I began breathing heavily. She was doing things to me no one else had done.

"Oh shit!" I said, breathing quickly. "I'm not going to last long!"

Sarah leaned down and began sucking and squeezing my nipples. Watching Jenny eat me was the most amazing experience. I wasn't pleasing myself but my best friend was doing it to me.

Jenny began earnestly licking up and down my slit and my clit. I was feeling so many things that my mind entered a sort of foggy state, where a tension of pleasure was building up behind a dam, waiting to burst forth.

"Uh, oh, fuck! Oh" I cried.

When I felt her tongue thrust into my pussy hole the tension suddenly released.

"Fuck! I'm cumming" I cried out.

My back arched upward and I took in a breath, holding it for a moment before an intense wave of pleasure shot from my crotch throughout my body. My hips bucked up and down on Jenny's mouth as she continued to tongue me. Wave after wave enveloped my body.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah!" I cried breathlessly.

I was having my first lesbian orgasm!

Jenny continued to gently lick my pussy and clit and Sarah suckled my tits as I slowly came down from the orgasmic high that had carried me away.

I reached for Jenny's head and moved her up for a deep, tongue-filled kiss of gratitude and love.

"I can taste myself on your tongue!" I said, breaking off.

Sarah came in for a kiss as well.

"You taste great!" she said. "Can't wait to eat you myself!"

We all sat up and I laid my hands on Sarah and Jenny's legs.

"That was the most intense thing I've ever experienced in my life" I said, still a bit breathless. "You guys are amazing!"

Both of them smiled broadly.

I stroked Sarah's leg and thigh gently saying, "But what about you, Sarah? We've both cum, but you've still got your panties on!"

Sarah and Jenny looked at each other and giggled softly.

"Well," Sarah said, stroking my hand, "we kind of had a deal between us."

"A deal?" I asked, letting my gaze fall to Sarah's big breasts.

"Mm hm," Sarah said, following my gaze. "Jenny got to be the first tongue to lick your pussy, and I get to be the first pussy your tongue licks!"

"Shit!" I said. "That's totally hot! I think I just got wet again!"

"Sweet!" Sarah said, getting on her back with her head on a pillow.

She lifted up her rear and I reached in to remove her panties, soaked with juice.

Sarah opened her legs, revealing a wonderfully pink pussy that was swollen and dripping wet. I could smell her womanly scent coming up from her pussy.

"I have no idea what I'm doing," I said.

"Don't worry," Sarah said, pulling me up on her body. "We'll teach you!"

We kissed deeply, our tongues twirling around each other. She started sucking on my tongue, sending chills through my body.

"I want you to play with my boobs," Sarah said.

I moved to Sarah's side, taking in her amazing breasts, so big and firm. Her areola were reddish in color, light, and her nipples soft and large.

"I love your breasts, Sarah," I said as I took her nipples between my index finger and thumb, twirling them gently.

"Oooh," Sarah said. "Squeeze them and pull them out towards you."

I complied and Sarah moaned with pleasure.

"Now suck on them," she said, pulling my head to her chest.

I placed my lips on one of her nipples - the first time I'd ever had the tit of another woman in my mouth. It felt so soft. As I suckled it I could feel Sarah's nipple harden. She lifted her chest towards me as I sucked out. I then moved to the other nipple and did the same.

"Oh yeah, Ellie!" she said. "Oh yeah, just like that. Don't stop!"

"Now start to finger her," Jenny said, guiding my hand to Sarah's pussy.

"Like this," she said, moving my finger up and down her wet slit.

"Mmm, mmm, oh!" Sarah moaned, her hips beginning to move in response to my touch.

I was having a hard time believing I was actually touching the pussy of another woman. My fingers dripped with her juices and as I touched her clit she jolted up.

"Oh fuck! My clit!" she said, now breathing heavily.

"Good job, Ellie," Jenny said, removing her hand. "Now stick two fingers into her vagina."

I moved my index and middle finger down and felt the source of the wetness, her pussy hole. I slipped two fingers inside her. She felt so smooth and warm and wet inside. I moved my fingers and in out of her cunt easily.

"Now use your thumb to gently caress her clit while you finger her," Jenny said, moving up and playing with Sarah's nipples.

After a minute or so I could sense Sarah was getting super aroused. Her eyes were closed and she'd laid her head back on the pillow. She opened her eyes and removed my hand from her pussy.

"I want you to put your tongue on my pussy, Ellie," she said. "I want to be your first."

I moved back between Sarah's legs. I had no idea if I'd be any good at this. Sarah's pussy was so beautiful, with pink petals and a nicely trimmed red bush to match her auburn hair.

I wanted to taste her, to taste another woman's juices, so I moved my head closer. Her scent filled my nostrils as I gently used my tongue to flick against one of the folds of her pussy lips.

"Oh shit yes!" Sarah cried. "You're licking me! Shit!"

I got a little bolder since Sarah seemed to like it. I brought her petals into my mouth and sucked in. The taste of her juice was incredible - salty and tangy and delicious.

"Oooh, ah, ah, ah," Sarah began moaning rhythmically.

I reached my hands up to separate her pussy lips. I saw her clit, so red, so erect, so ready for my tongue. I flicked it and Sarah shuddered. I looked up and saw Sarah's eyes closed again. She was in another world, and I was causing it!

I felt her hands around my head, pulling me in closer to her pussy. I responded by taking her clit into my mouth and sucking on it.

Sarah was now breathing heavily as Jenny tweaked her nipples and pulled on them.

"Look at me Ellie!" Sarah said, pulling my head up slightly. "I want to look in your eyes when you make me cum!"

My tongue was on her clit. I moved my mouth down slightly and felt a fresh gush of pussy juice as my tongue found her hole. I took a chance and stuck out my tongue, making it hard to it would go in as far as I could reach into her vagina.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Sarah said, starting into my eyes. "Make me cum, Ellie!"

I kept thrusting my tongue and and out, in and out. Suddenly Sarah threw her head back. Her legs spasmed and her pelvis shot upward, my tongue coming out and licking her asshole. I felt the tiny rosebud of her anus as she lifted up in orgasm.

"Shit! Shit! Ahhhh!" she cried out. "You're fucking my ass!"

Her legs continued to tremble and she visibly shuddered as the pleasure overcame her body. Eventually she pulled my head up so we could kiss. I put my body on top of hers and let her drink the juice off of my tongue.

"Oh fuck, Ellie!" Sarah said, breaking off and still holding my head in her hands. "That was so wonderful. I got to be your first!"

I moved to the side and laid next to Sarah, who faced me and caressed my cheeks with the back of her hand. Jenny propped herself up on one elbow behind Sarah and laid her chin on her arm.

Sarah went back and forth between kissing me and Jenny. At one point, we had three tongues and lips together. I was already getting super aroused.

"Let's take this to my shower," Jenny said, getting up.

"There's more?" I said.

"That's the wonderful thing about being a woman," Sarah said as she swung her legs off of the bed. "We can keep giving each other orgasms!"

Jenny turned on the rainfall shower head and we stood under it, kissing, caressing, feeling nipples and sliding our hands inside pussies.

Jenny had me bend over and put my hands on the stone bench while she ate out my pussy and asshole. I came again, hard.

Then, Jenny sat on the bench and I got on my knees and got between her open legs. As Sarah fingered and licked me to another orgasm, I ate Jenny until she came.

We dried off and collapsed on the bed, exhausted but totally satisfied. We had no idea what time it was but drifted off into a deep sleep.

I woke up to Sarah kissing my cheeks and forehead.

"Wake up sleepy head!" she said.

I put my lips on hers and kissed her deeply, thrusting my tongue into her mouth. Jenny then came in for a kiss and our tongues met and danced together.

"Now that's a wake up call!" I said when we broke off.

We put on t-shirts and shorts and drifted downstairs. Jenny made coffee while we sat at her kitchen table.

"So really guys," I said, sipping the warm liquid, "how did this happen with you two?"

Sarah and Jenny exchanged a glance.

"It was me," Sarah said, setting her mug down on the table. "You remember Jackie, my sister Claire's friend?"

"Um, sure," I said, vaguely remembering her and Sarah's older sister from a party.

"Jackie came with us on spring break and when we were alone she, well, she came onto me."

"No shit!" I said, my eyebrows raised. "What did you think?"

"Well," Sarah said. "I was surprised a bit but had had a crush on her so I recovered pretty quickly and got royally turned on by the prospect of an older woman making love to me."

"After that," Jenny said, "Sarah admitted what had happened and I got super curious about what it would be like to be with a woman."

"So, I showed her!" Sarah said, touching Jenny's arm.

"Boy did you!" Jenny said, smiling. "I came so much! It was awesome!"

We sat silently sipping our coffee, my mind going over the events of the past day and realizing how much my world had changed.

"So," Sarah started, "now that you've had some time, what do you think? Are we still friends?"

"Don't be silly!" I laughed. "I love you guys even more. To say our relationship has gone to a whole new level would be an understatement!"

"Awesome!" Sarah said. "What say we take our coffees back upstairs?"

Needless to say, that sleepover was spent with very little sleeping and much pussy eating and showering. We even spent time skinny dipping in her large pool and I learned things like scissoring and got to eat out Jenny's pussy as she sat on my face.

I returned home so sexually charged and horny I could hardly stand it!

I now knew what feminine fingers and tongues felt like in my pussy, but started getting curious about how something bigger might feel - like a cock!

12