Ch. 01: Slave To A Stripper

Story Info
The story of how Monica submits to her new master.
2.3k words
4.4
7.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story on here, do let me know what you think in the comments below thank you!

My name is Monica, I am 23 and a recent graduate from the University of Texas. I am 5'2'' tall and weigh around 48 kilograms. My breasts are firm and peaky, I do catch both men and women staring at my breasts; I take it as a compliment. I still think the best feature about me is my hair, my hair is jet black and it flows down my back till my waist almost touching my hips when it is loose. It is thick and extremely silky; I love pampering it. Well today it was tie up in a sleek tight bun on the top of my head and I was wearing a glossy black one piece that stopped just above my mid-thigh. Today is my best friend, Ashley's bachelorette party. We have been the best of the friend since school, she is a goofy red head with whom I instantly hit off when I first met her in the Spanish class. She is getting married next month to her boyfriend, James. Anyway, I had no idea that male strippers had been booked for the evening and was having a blast singing on the karaoke and dancing with my friends when I watched him enter the house. He was tall, like over 6ft easy and boy did he work out. He was wearing a black leather jacket and blue jeans along with cowboy hat and matching shoes. But it was only after he took off his hat that I saw his manbun, it was hard to guess how long his hair was.

He had clear crystal blue eyes and when he looked at me, I felt he was looking into my soul. He greeted the lady of the hour by removing his jacket and there were rock like abs out in the open, he soon started stripping his clothes till he was just wearing a sparkly blue underwear. He sat down on Ashley's lap and gave her a lap dance, he humped her gently as he teased her in front of all of us while we cheered her on, telling her not to give in and make him wait and deny him as much as she can, she gave in. Giving him a peck on his cheeks as she pushed me into the chair. Before I knew it he was on top of me, my cheeks were read and my ear tips turned purple when I grew a wet spot in my underwear. He started sucking on my neck and biting me as he pressed my breasts, squeezing them hard as I yelped in pleasure and in surprise. I was held captive with my body betraying me and my nipple trying the hardest to give the applauding crowd a peak. I was then pulled up and the next girl took my place and it all went on till each of us had a hickey on our neck to mark the end of the night.

I approached Ashley and inquired about this mysterious stripper, she gave me a card instead and teased me as she said that he private sessions as well. I turned red and took the card before storming off to my home. The whole night I kept touching myself, slowly fingering as I kept replaying the moments of the night in my head, I came squirting all over my bed as I trembled in pleasure. I made my mind and grabbed the card. I dialed the number.

The same intoxicating voice responded, "I was wondering when you'd call me Monica." I could imagine him smiling as he spoke.

"H..how did you know I was going to all you?" I speak slowly as I hold the phone tighter in my hand gripping it so hard that it almost started to hurt.

"I saw the way you looked at me today, that is why I gave your friend my card." He was strangely calm as he spoke and completely at easy.

I fumbled before finding my voice "I...will you give me a private session of yours?"

"Where and when." His smooth voice coursed over the phone call.

I almost drop my phone when I hear that, "I will text you my address."

I cut the call and then type in my home address and hit the send key. I had also sent the date and the time, today and right now, respectively. I also dropped a sick leave application to my office and asked my manager to handle my clients as I will not be able to make it to the courtroom the next day. I then got up and changed my sheets, I stepped in the shower and had an hour-long bath with hot water, I washed my hair with jasmine scented shampoo and conditioner. I finally walked put and poured myself some black coffee, before drying my hair and tying it in a bun again. I wore a silver gown and nothing else underneath as I sipped my coffee and waited for the door been to ring.

After about an hour or so it was two in the morning when the doorbell rang and I got up from my leather couch. I opened the door, and he was there, in flesh before my eyes. He had changed into a white full cotton t-shirt and a pair of black shorts. His hair was still up in a bun. I stepped aside to let him enter and closed the door behind him.

"I hope it was easy to find my house?" I spoke, trying to control my speeding hear-rate.

He smiled as he watched me, "It was, after all you were quite precise with the address" he chuckles and then sits down on the sofa. I sit opposite to him with my hands folded over my chest. "I will charge by the hour, tell me what do you want me to do?"

I look at him again before taking in a deep practiced breath, "I want you to use me, be as rough as you like, slap me if you want, pull my hair, beat me up. Do whatever you please."

He tilted his head sideways as I was blurting out the stuff that I had imagined him doing to me. "You want me to dominate you?" he asks in between my banter and I look at him in the eye.

"I want you to own me. I want you to make me submit." I wait for him to laugh at my statement but he keeps looking at me, checking me out. I get up and stand before him as I do a slow round pushing my hips out when I turn back.

Before I know it I am yanked back by my hair bun, "AAHHHgHH!" I yelp in shock and in pain running across my scalp as I feel his grip on my hair bun, squeezing it tightly.

He whispers in my ears, "I never thought that an educated woman like you could ever be such a cock hungry slut." He pushes me forward before grabbing my hair bun again and then pulls me to the ground on my knees by my hair, I look up at him as he slaps me across the face, hard, "What are you waiting for? Strip for me bitch!"

I hurry as I remove my gown to reveal my naked breasts and a clean but wet pussy. I bite my lower lip as my face turns red and my hand goes to my pussy, I groan at him waiting, asking and begging to be used. He laughs when I throw the gown away and bends down putting his face just above mine, a few inches apart, but close enough for me to feel his hot breath on my face. "What made you this slutty huh?"

"Pl...please show me how long your hair is?"

SLAP. My face burns for a moment before turning red in shock, surprise and excitement. I squeak in pain as my face is slapped hard, making my eyes tear up.

"CALL ME SIR YOU FUCKING WHORE!"

"Owww! Sir please tell me how long is your hair, I have been dying to know that since the party."

He smirks as he stands straight and turn around with his back to me and lets loose his bun, his dark brown hair reach his mid-back as he runs his hands though his mane and turns around looking at me as his hair frames his face. He takes off his t-shirt and sits on the leather couch while I stay on my knees on the floor in my own house. "Come over here and make yourself useful."

I obey him wordlessly as I crawl over to him and sit there waiting for his instruction as I am slapped again, twice on both cheeks. "What in the world are you waiting for now huh?" he asks smiling from cheek to cheek. I quickly start pulling his shorts down followed by his underwear, to reveal a huge cock. I look at the cock and then at him, he grabs my hair from the top of my forehead and then pulls my head on his lap right next to his balls. "Tongue out", I push my tongue out of my mouth. My hand on his cock as I slowly started sucking it. I hear him grunt and understand what he is asking me to do.

I get on my knees between his legs as I put the tip of the cock in my mouth and slowly start sucking him, trying to take in as much of his cock as I can while I shake his cock from the base and my free hand massages his balls. I feel his precum on the tip of his cock I suck and swallow it immediately. I feel his hand on the back of my head as he pushes me forward on his cock making me gag.

"Fuck...oh, FUCK! That's incredible," he spoke in a hoarse voice. "Don't stop. Suck it harder!"

Saliva drools out of my mouth and drips down my chin as my oxygen is cut off and I tap on his thighs to let him know but to no avail. I feel his huge hand gripping a big chunk of my hair from the back of my head and then pulling my head up and his cock out of my mouth, I pant like a dog as I breath deeply to get air into my lungs. I feel his big toe on my pussy lips as he slowly pops it inside me while rubbing my own saliva over my face and some of it into my hair. He grabs my hair and pulls me on his cock again making me suck him and take in all of his cock all at once, while he uses his toe to fuck my wet pussy.

"Umhh ahhhh you are suck a good cock sucker and such a wet one at it too." He laughs as he feels my wet pussy that is begging for attention.

"Ughhg hahhahhthmm thmksss ughhhgh." I manage to make unintelligent squeaks in between.

After a while I am pulled off by my hair and then pushed onto the floor, he puts his foot on my face, "Suck your juices bitch, clean my toes!" I immediately start sucking on his toes as I suck and drink my own pussy juices. The pressure of his foot on my face increases as I feel his weight shift behind me and his cock resting on my lower back just above my asshole.

"Please sir I need it, please fuck me sir, please sir I beg you to fuck me!"

"You would love that wouldn't you? Haha! You are such a whore."

I feel him pushing inside my wet pussy as I let out a low moan, I feel him lean over my back and grab my hair bun. He squeezes it tight as he slowly pulls me back by it, making my bun loose as it unravels in his hands. I hear him exclaim in what I hoped was surprise at my hair, but I am forced to stare ahead in the hall as my hair is pulled back by him from the ends.

"Ahhh Harder please harder!" My moans ringing across the whole room.

He growls, "Harder what? Answer me you fucking bitch!"

"My hair, pull my hair harder! Ahh this feel so fucking good!" I half speak and half moan in pleasure.

He starts yanking on my hair, making me shake my neck and hurting my scalp, he stops all of a sudden as he gets up and pulls out of me. "Get up." He commands. I follow his orders and get up, my hair now loose as I walk behind him towards the full length body mirror in the hall. I reach him and am grabbed by my neck and pushed to sit on the wooden side table, I keep looking at him, at his abs and his long hair as I curl up my lip and spread my legs open for him. He smiles at me before stepping close and pushing his cock inside my pussy making me moan in pleasure as he soon picks up pace going to and fro as I hold onto his neck.

Our lips meet in the middle and his hot cum shoots inside my pussy, sticking to my pussy walls as I squirt uncontrollably holding onto him as I loose my breath and look into his eyes with both of our body intervened and sweat coating us.

He pulls out and whispers in my ears, "That was amazing wasn't it? But we need to do something about your hair. It is just too damn long."