All Comments on 'Ch. 01: Slave To A Stripper'

by LethalEyes

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

good first story. There are lots of typos and spelling issues. You should get an editor to read your next story before you post. I liked the concept of meeting the guy at a hen party and experiencing him physically there. This led to her following up to met him. I liked the idea that he too anticipated her actions leaving the card to help that meeting happen. I think you could have spent more time on describing the first encounter to let us know what happened that made her need to follow-up and meet again. This is a bold and forward action, why did she need to do it? As your title says she became his slave. She was well on her way there after her first lap dance. Tell us about that.

This guy is a pro. I don't think he would have started acting on her request before setting some ground rules, that would have at least included safe words.

The dom session was well described but this girl had a real desire that needed to be fulfilled. Her release could have come at the end of the dom session or after the sex. In either case it needed more description. They don't charge by the word here so use as many as you want and need to convey the feeling!

I will be looking forward to reading your next story.

jleetechiejleetechieover 1 year ago

A tasty little tale. Quite a few typos, so I wonder if English is your first language. No matter, let's see what develops. Please make chapters longer.

LethalEyesLethalEyesover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you soo much for the comment and taking the time to read my story, I will definitely look into the things you have mentioned and try my best to improve upon the aspects for a better and more detailed strory line and dom-sub dynamics. Thank you soo much again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was one rollercoaster ride to the heaven. Mind blown by the spanking story. Would wish to have more from you

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Oh girl do you have the ability to make someone horny through your writing. I just love the attention given to hair and ooh the cowboy had long hair too. That’s something. You should

definitely write more and make our lives a little more sluttier :p

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLethalEyes@LethalEyes
Hello there! I'm Ridhima, a passionate graduate student exploring the realms of creativity. I find immense joy in the art of storytelling, particularly drawn to the allure of erotic novels and narratives. Whether diving into the depths of sensuality through literature or engag...