Ch. 02 - Everyone Loves Friends!

Story Info
A wild night of exploration and new friends.
1.5k words
4.64
3.2k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 01/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrRicky
MrRicky
20 Followers

A few weeks had gone by since my night with Shane and Sal. Several times, I found myself jerking off thinking about the fun that we had and hoping that it would happen again soon. Shane was spending the day with Sal and sent me a text "What are you doing tomorrow night?" I responded that I was probably just going to hit the bars and see if I could find any fun. Shane texts back, "Sal's buddies are coming to his house, and we were thinking it would be fun to have you join us all." Just the thought of the possibilities got my cock to full attention immediately. I told Shane that the bar could wait, and I would definitely be over.

The rest of the day and most of the next, I couldn't stop thinking about the possibilities. I wondered how many guys there would be. I wondered what they would look like and what would we do. The hours drug on so slowly. I tried to keep myself busy with running errands and getting stuff done around the house.

Shane told me that the guys would be showing up around 6pm but that I could come over any time after 4. He also told me that I should dress to impress. I don't have an extensive wardrobe but found a few things that I think accentuate my best features... tight pants that hugged my ass and thighs, a lively print shirt, and a simple jacket that accentuated my chest. I took my time getting ready and was at Sal's house by 5pm. Sal opened the door and wrapped me in a hug then grabbed my ass while giving me a kiss. I pulled back and said, "well hello to you too, handsome." Sal laughed and we walked into the house.

Shane was in the kitchen getting things put together. This was a full-on party for sure. There was wine chilling in an ice bucket, a full bar setup along one wall of the kitchen and a full spread of assorted foods that were nearly finished. I asked Shane if I could do anything to help and he threw a dishrag at me and asked me to wipe down the counters and straighten things up a bit. I went to work, and Shane went to change.

A few minutes later, Sal came into the kitchen wearing an amazing blue suit. The dress pants showed off his muscular legs, he wasn't wearing a shirt and had a blue velvet jacket on that made me want to fuck him right there. It wasn't long and Shane followed with a button down shirt with a few buttons undone and some great pants that really showed off his ass. "You both look amazing" was all I could mutter as I stared at these gorgeous men.

Sal's friends started showing up and they were all beautiful men. Most were older, all were very fit and all of them strikingly handsome. I was struggling to keep my erection at bay thinking of all the possibilities. Shane took me around and introduced me to all of Sal's friends. We chatted, laughed, ate a little and drank. This was the kind of life that I wanted. Friends, food, and drinks... who could ask for more.

There was one more guy that arrived a little late and Shane made a point of introducing me. When Shane grabbed my arm to take me over to meet him, my jaw hit the floor. Javier was about 6'2" and was solid muscle. He had a beautiful smile and was warm and welcoming with a slight Spanish accent. We hit it off immediately and started chatting about a variety of things. I found out that he was 45 years old, widowed, and just living his best life. He was an investment banker and spent a fair amount of time traveling around the world for both work and vacation. I was in awe of this man and wanted to get to know him much better.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Shane and Sal talking and then they started heading my way. Sal whispered in my ear "it's time that you and Shane come with me."

It wasn't a request and I looked at Javier. He looked me in the eye and said, "you better listen." I about buckled at the knees.

Shane and I flanked Sal, and he wrapped one arm around each of us as we walked away from the group. They all remained talking and enjoying the evening while we walked toward the basement stairwell. I stopped and protested "but we were having such a great conversation". Shane put a finger to my mouth to quiet me. The look in his eyes said, "trust me" and the three of us walked down the stairs together.

We got to the bottom of the stairs and Sal flipped on the lights. I took a step back when I saw the playground in front of me. This was the room of my dreams. I could not dream up a kinkier room in my mind if I tried. This room had everything. There was a St. Andrew's Cross in the corner, two slings hanging from the ceiling, a wall of tie-down anchors, mirrors on the ceiling and a few walls, a disco ball hanging in the middle of the room, a couple of different styles of fuck benches, and so much more. The centerpiece of the room was a huge, padded bench with various anchor points and it would raise and lower by the push of a button.

Shane looked at me and started to laugh as I was speechless. I had no idea that my best friend in the world spent time in this kind of space and I was fucking jealous. "Why have you never told me about this before?" I asked him. "I wasn't sure you would be into this kind of thing, honestly." I punched his shoulder and started walking through the room looking at all of the furniture and various toys.

Sal stopped me and told me that I would have plenty of time to explore but that we needed to prepare. Prepare? Prepare for what? he took us to the side room that had a mini locker room and a four headed shower. He handed us each a small bag and asked us to put them on. I opened the bag and inside was a chastity cage. I gave him a questioning look and he and Shane both said "Trust me" at the same time.

We both stripped down, but I had no idea what I was doing with this cage, so Sal helped me out while Shane easily got into his own. Once we were "dressed", Sal took us back to the main room. We walked to the area where there were some chains hanging from the ceiling. He put cuffs on our wrists and chained our hands high above our heads. I was nervous and excited at the same time. Shane kept reassuring me and promised that this was a safe group.

Once we were restrained, Sal took this opportunity to explore our bodies. He lightly ran his fingers from the base of my cock up to my nipples where he bit each of them lightly. Dropping to his knees, Sal took my balls into his mouth and I could feel my cock straining against the cage. He moved behind me where he pushed me forward slightly opening my ass. His tongue quickly found my hole and he took his time licking and tongue punching my hole. It was just as hot to watch Sal give this same treatment to Shane. But it didn't last long before Sal became a little serious.

Sal laid down the ground rule, "You two will be the play toys tonight. Are you okay with that?" We both nodded and said "yes". Sal continued "I will be watching everything that happens with both of you and will ensure your safety at all times. If you ever feel that you've had too much or need to stop, your safe word is 'RED'. If, for some reason, you can't speak at the time, just stomp your feet, shake your head or do some other movement that would indicate you need to stop. Do you understand?" He looked deep in my eyes. I was slightly shaking with nervous excitement and said "yes, Sal. I understand and I trust you."

"Oh, before I forget", Sal stopped. He put a chain around each of our necks. "This is the key to your chastity cage. Many of the men here tonight would love to be a key holder but only you can decide who gets that privilege. Make the right decision and your wildest dreams can come true." Before leaving, he put a ball gag in each of our mouths then turned and walked upstairs.

My entire body was tingling with anticipation. My mind was slipping deeply into a submissive state, and I wanted to serve all of the men at the party. I could not believe where I was, but I was so excited for what was to come!

MrRicky
MrRicky
20 Followers