Ch. 03 - Finding my Keyholder

Story Info
The group activities heat up and I find my keyholder.
1.7k words
4.77
2.5k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 01/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrRicky
MrRicky
20 Followers

The lights were turned out and I could hear shuffling as the room filled with men. My hands were restrained by the chains above my head, I was only wearing a chastity cage. The ball gag in my mouth meant I was drooling down my chest. I couldn't see the men but I could feel their presence. As the shuffling subsided and everyone was in their place, dim lights came on throughout the room. Just enough light to see outlines and add a mystery factor to the evening. All I could do was stand there and watch as the men started to come closer. I could feel warm breath on my neck. I could feel the lightest of touches across my nipples. Suddenly, my entire body was being touched or licked. The sensations running through my body felt like fire. My cock was straining against the cage.

I could make out the shapes across the room and could hear a slight whimper from Shane as he was getting the same treatment as me. A couple of guys brushed their lips across mine as my body was being explored by ten other mouths. Every once in a while a tongue would find its way to my balls that were locked outside of the cage. The slight tug along with a wet lick and I felt like I would explode.

No words were spoken but I could feel the men backing away one at a time. Soon it was just me and one guy while the others watched. This man took me in his arms in a big embrace. I could feel his naked body against mine and his stiff cock rubbing on my leg. He moved behind me and he ran his stiff cock between my cheeks while he tweaked my nipples.

He quickly backed away and another guy took his place. The second guy was shorter than me and immediately went for my sensitive nipples. I really like when guys will bite on them and flick them with their tongue. He explored my chest and neck with his mouth and moved to my backside. He lightly brushed my rosebud with his finger then pressed the tip of his cock against my hole. Before he entered, he stepped to the side. It didn't take me long to understand that this was their opportunity to woo me and earn key holder status.

A lot of the guys took a similar approach of rubbing their dick on me or playing with my nipples during their time so they all started to blend together in my mind especially because I couldn't see their faces and bodies clearly. The next guy that approached was a bit taller and broader than some of the others. He walked behind me and hugged me from behind. I could feel that he had a thick hairy chest. His cock was soft and rubbed against my ass cheeks.

He stepped back while running his tongue down my back to the top of my ass crack. Then I felt the sting of his hand slapping my right ass cheek. The shock ran through my veins, every hair on my body was standing at attention, and I moaned loudly. He smacked my ass again and then dropped to his knees to sooth my stinging skin with gentle kisses. I could feel his thick beard against my ass. He moved across my cheeks and took a quick swipe of his tongue against my soft, puckered hole.

While on his knees, he moved to the front and started to massage my legs. He spread them a little wider then began to suck on my balls. He tugged on them gently and resumed licking and sucking them. He had my cock straining and leaking all over his cheek. He licked up all of the pre-cum and ran his tongue up to each of my nipples before kissing my neck. He opened wide and bit my neck gently while I struggled to stay standing. The feelings he was driving were over the top. The ball gag in my mouth muffled the words I was trying to say. I stomped my foot lightly and Sal was there in an instant as he said he would be. Sal removed the ball gag to check on me. I could barely speak but uttered the words "Sir, will you be my key holder?" to the stranger exploring my entire body. He stopped and even though I couldn't clearly see his face, I could feel him staring into my soul. I repeated myself and he gently whispered in my ear, "I would be honored."

Shane must have chosen his key holder because the lights slowly turned slightly brighter. It didn't take long before I realized I had selected Javier as my key holder. He looked at me and gave me a deep kiss as my hands were unbuckled. I wrapped my arms around him and continued kissing him. Javier pulled away and took the key from my neck. He slipped it in the bag that was strapped to his tree truck thick thigh. Javier grabbed my hand and led me to a fuck bench near the center of the room. I could see that a daddy with salt and pepper hair won Shane's key tonight. Shane was moved to the bench next to me.

Javier asked me to get onto the bench. My stomach was on the upper bench while my knees rested on the lower bench. Before I knew what was happening, my wrists and ankles were bound to the bench. Javier slipped a blindfold over my eyes. The room got silent as Javier spoke. "This boy's ass belongs to me. You will have the chance to enjoy my boy's ass with my permission. BUT, no one cums in his ass before I do."

With that, I once again felt hands and tongues exploring every inch of my body. A guy with a very full beard was the first to bury himself between my cheeks. His tongue probed my hole as his beard tickled my caged balls. At the same time, I had a cock being fed into my mouth. This guy was uncut and thick. I struggled to get him into my mouth and couldn't wait to have him in my ass. Javier whispered "it's me boy, just relax and let me slide in." I shivered knowing that I was feeling sir's cock in my mouth. I wanted to give him the best blowjob I could, although being strapped to the bench wasn't ideal.

I felt a cock slide into my ass as I slipped Javier's cock into the back of my throat. He moaned slightly as I took his whole cock in my mouth. He put his hand on the back of my head and fucked my throat in rhythm with the guy fucking my ass. The guy behind me started pounding hard and my muffled moans leaked from around this thick cock in my mouth. The guy behind me pulled out and blew his load all over my back. Javier didn't sound pleased as he made the guy lick it all off.

I took two more cocks in my ass before Javier moved behind me. He dropped to his knees and started to eat my used hole. I could feel his tongue going deep in my stretched hole. His beard was rubbing against my ass cheeks. He stood up and smacked my ass again. This time I let out a deep moan of pleasure. He slapped the other cheek and quickly buried his cock deep in my hole. I was glad that he had allowed the others to stretch me a little before his monster cock invaded my insides.

Javier held his cock in my ass and moved his hips in a circle as he dug deeper. Just as quickly as he entered he pulled out then slammed back in again. This man was going to destroy my hole and I was here for every minute of it. He started pounding harder and harder. The other guys were standing around stroking their cocks watching the show. On the slow strokes, I could feel every vein on his 8" thick cock. On the fast strokes, his cock pounded my prostate and left me weak. Javier invited one of the guys to fuck my throat. Both of my holes were being stretched and it felt so good. My cock was leaking.

Javier growled and slowed his thrusting. He fucked me slowly as I could sense his body tensing. As he slapped my ass one more time, Javier's cock expanded and he shot deep into my ass. The roar from Javier shook everyone in the room as he emptied his cock deep inside me. At the same time the guy that was fucking my throat, blew his load all over my face. Javier pulled out and walked around to give me a kiss through the cum dripping off my lip.

He looked deep in my eyes and said loudly, "time to get it boys!" Javier told me to trust him as I felt the another cock bury in my ass. He sat with me and kissed me while guy after guy buried their load in my ass. They kept a tally on my lower back in permanent marker. There was cum streaming down my leg and I was in heaven staring into Javier's deep brown eyes.

The crowd had thinned and Javier decided to call an end. He took the cuffs off my wrists and ankles. He picked me up in his arms effortlessly and carried me into the shower. He helped clean me off and held me while I continued to shake from the pleasure I had experienced. Looking in the mirror, I could see at least 10 check marks on my back.

Everyone had gone home except Sal, Shane, Shane's keyholder, Javier and me. Sal showed Javier and I to the spare bedroom while the other three went to the master bedroom. Javier and I collapsed onto the bed where he took his place curled up behind me. He held me tight and there we drifted off to sleep with my cock still caged and my body still trembling.

MrRicky
MrRicky
20 Followers