Ch. 02: Trapped in, All Night I Cry

Story Info
Kept inside, beatings hurt. I cry&beg he grab ass & punish.
3.5k words
3.77
6.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began to rub my breasts as I cried. "These are some humongous titties. Don't worry chubby girl. I'll take good care of your thick large body." He grabs my nipple with one hard squeeze & chuckles before dragging me by my choker out of my room.

Going thru the hallway, I start to break down then have a tantrum. I sit on the floor, refusing to move. Andy then sits on the floor with me, just staring at me intensely while laughing. He then strokes my hair and my face gently. "You're so fat & ugly, Diana." Andy's tone was very soft and calm as he stroked my face. "You know I was staring at your body all over today... At the beach while we played and in your kitchen while we studied. I knew I had to have it."

Suddenly, he goes from soft to violent as he grabs my hair and drags me up followed by a spank from my belt. "Bring your fat ass up Diana! Get the fuck up big booty slut! The night is just beginning."

Andy stays behind me as I slowly get back my vision. Without a word, his presence forces me to move forward. But as I become more hesitant to go in my parents bedroom, I start to walk slower. He spanks my ass from behind with my belt. "What's wrong Diana? Hurry up and move that humongous ass faster big booty slut!" The pain is worse. Another spank. I comply as I walk in front of him. Now we are in front of my parent's bedroom door.

Andy opens the door. He begins to gently push me in and I am hesitant to walk through. I start slowly backing away "No, please don't... please I don't want to do this anymore..."

ROUND 2 START - BELT SPANKING

Andy grabs the string attached to my choker and steps in front of me. He is now inside the room while I am still standing in the hallway. Then he yanks the choker, I fall face forward into the room on the floor into the doggystyle position with my face on the ground. My knees slammed into the ground from Andy pulling the rope with aggression. Andy moves behind me again to close the bedroom door. My hands are tied behind my back, I am unable to stand up. I hear the recorder button from Andy's phone before feeling immense pain on my ass cheek causing me to scream extremely loud. Andy had grabbed my belt from my room and used it to spank my ass which is much more painful.

"Stay the fuck down. Keep that big booty bent over, fatass Diana. Face down ass up!"

I did as he told me. His violent and abusive behavior caused me to be obedient and submissive.

As I was bent over doggystyle, 5 quick spanks came to my ass with the belt. I screamed and yelled so loud I thought maybe the neighbors could hear me. Andy leaves the room right after only to come back real quick with my panties to wipe my face of his cum stains.

"Open your mouth Diana." I did as he commanded. He forcefully shoved my panties in my mouth. I could still taste the cum from the panties.

"You're being too fucking loud, you need to shut the fuck up." A second later he spanks my ass with his belt another 5 times very quickly. It was so painful, every spank I jerked around on the floor. The last spank dropped my body with the side of my ass touching the floor. And even though I had a gag in my mouth, my screams were still pretty loud. Tears were flowing from my eyes to the point where I couldn't see in front of me.

"Get the fuck up Diana!" The belt hits my ass from the side. I scream again with another spank with the belt. "Bend that wide ass over!" Another spank from the side followed by another scream. The fear overcame me and I got back on my knees but I didn't bend over. I stood up. Unable to speak because of the gag in my mouth, I looked at him, tears flowing down my face, and started shaking my head to tell him to stop. I needed to communicate somehow to tell him to stop.

His response was he sat on the floor to grab my hair then forced the side of my face to touch the floor. While holding onto my hair, he keeps me still as he spanks me 5 more times very quickly. The pain was unbearable. It was the most physical pain I have ever been in ever.

Andy sits on the floor as he drags me back up to look at him face to face. I stare at him, my eyes filled with tears drizzling down my face. Andy stares back while laughing along with a huge smile.

"Are you ok, Diana?" He asks nicely. He strokes my hair gently with his hand then caresses my face. "I like how your ass jiggles every time I spank it with this belt. It's because your ass is so fucking fat. I love your gigantic ass, Diana." He spoke with a smile in a very cheerful mood.

Then his hand moves down to squeeze my breasts. "And you got these large titties also. Fucking big ass titties, Diana." He slaps my breast with his hand. Then he slaps my other breast with his hand. He puts more power into his next 2 slaps which causes me to turn away from him as a muscle reflex from the enormous amount of pain.

"Don't fucking turn away, Diana!" Andy's tone becomes aggressive as he turns me around to slap my face. "Did anyone say you can turn away? Did I give you permission to turn away?" I shake my head very quickly left & right multiple times to answer no to be very clear with my answer. Then I bow my head back and forth constantly to signal an apology which I hope he understands. It scared me a lot to not give the right answer when Andy asked a question.

Andy grabs my hair again and makes me face him. He stares at me with anger and rage as his breathing becomes louder. My sobbing becomes quieter as he just stares into my cum splattered face & teary eyes. Even though his stare scares me a lot, I couldn't turn away as he forces my face in his direction. The silence also builds up my fear, wondering what his next course of action will be.

All of a sudden, his stare turns into a smile. He begins to laugh. This doesn't bring my fear down, my fear builds up even more. "Your face is so ugly Diana. And you're a huge obese slut. But you got a gigantic ass & gigantic tits even for a girl your size." He begins to slap my breasts. "I love how your gigantic titties jiggle Diana. So much jiggling even when you move your body just a little." I sit still without resistance as he continues to slap my breasts.

I stay silent aside from my sobs as he admires my private parts. He moves closer to me, sitting shoulder to shoulder. He then shoves his hand under my leggings and my panties to feel on my pussy. "And this pussy is so tiny. My pinky finger could fill this pussy. Big chubby Diana with a small tiny pussy." I continue to sit in silence as he describes my body parts.

Without warning, Andy pushes my face to the ground again, bending me over to a doggystyle position. 1 second later, he spanks my ass with the belt as he holds my face down on the ground. Then another one came a few seconds after. Then another one. The time in between each spank was between 5 to 30 seconds at least but before between each spank was half a second. Every time I'm just hoping that it's the last spank.

He spanked me a total of around 20 times with the belt. It was probably only like 5-15 minutes, but it felt much longer due to my hopes of each spank being the last.

FORCED BLOWJOB

Then Andy stands up and pulls me up to be on my knees. He takes the panties out of my mouth causing me to breathe heavily. Then he begins to stroke his penis and starts to slap my face with his penis. Then he rubs the tip of his penis all over my lips before changing it back to slapping my face again with his penis.

"Open your mouth Diana." I immediately open my mouth as he shoves his dick inside. He forcefully maneuvers my head back and forth to suck his dick. I gag and drool but this time I don't try to resist. I knew resistance was futile especially with my hands tied behind my back so instead I ended up crying more and more tears drizzled down my face. My face was covered with my tears & my lips were covered with my drool. The blowjob was a lot longer this time around as I look at the clock in the room & notice that I have been sucking his dick for over 20 minutes. There was nothing I could do to stop it as he never let go of my hair.

DOGGYSTYLE

Then Andy pulled me up to stand then made me face the direction of my parents bed. "I'm going to fuck that little hole of yours Diana. I'm going to play around with your ass & titties. I got all night with your curves." I looked at the clock and it was only 10pm. He throws me on the bed, face first. As he stands there staring at my back, he slaps my ass once before untying the string around my wrists.

"Turn your obese body over Diana. With your face down." Andy said firmly but softly. I obey right away & to right away Andy spanks my ass cheek."Now bend that big booty of yours over while you get on your knees." Again I obey right away & Andy moves behind me right away then quickly grips onto my butt with his hands.

Andy then begins to rub the tip of his penis to the entry point of my pussy. I mentally prepare myself to be ready for his penetration from behind me. I am very scared of the pain that will be inflicted on me by the spanking of my ass during his penetration. He begins.

For 15 minutes, Andy violently raped me doggystyle. & for 15 minutes his stroke was at maximum speed as he didn't need to build to that speed. His spanking was very painful. He spanked my butt extra hard but it was very bruised from the belt. Finally, he made me squirt as he took his dick out of me while I was bent over.

I got on my knees with my face down as Andy stood up on the bed. I faced down, scared that he might see me if I look up. I could feel him staring down at me as I kneel in humiliation.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry... please don't hurt me please I'm begging you. I'm so sorry..." I was still facing down & crying softly as I quietly spoke those words. Andy was silent as he circled me walking around my body. He intimidates me as his presence towered over me standing on the bed. The fear builds up as I wait for Andys verbal & physical abuse directed at me for squirting.

MISSIONARY

He then puts his face in front of mine as he brings my head up to face him. "Diana, you're so dirty & disgusting. Squirting all over the place, what's wrong with you?" He slaps my face before laying me down on my back. "Did I give you permission to cum?" He slaps my titty. "FUCKING ANSWER YOU FAT FUCKING PIG!" Then he slaps my other titty.

"NO IM SORRY! IM SO SORRY! PLEASE FORGIVE ME PLEASE!" I struggled a lot trying to speak.

He's on top of my body and begins to feel and suck on my breasts. "Spread your legs, Diana." He says with a wide smile. The thought that he was going to penetrate me again made me wail loudly. I was scared of how violent and aggressive he would be. That thought made me hesitate and actually close my legs thinking somehow I could resist him. I sat up and closed my legs then curled up to hug my knees.

"Please. I'm begging you please. Please stop. Please!" I struggled to talk as I sniffled loudly from all the crying that I did. I looked at him and shook my head left & right. I was desperate in hoping there was some way to plead with him.

After hearing me beg, Andy's smiling face turned into an angry serious face which made me point my head down behind my knees in the curled up position I was in. He puts his face to my ear. "Hey Diana. I'm not going to say this again. Hurry the fuck up. And spread open your fucking legs. And lay the fuck down. Right fucking now." He said it very calmly but with all seriousness.

I obeyed his command. While lying down, I began to wail louder as I knew the penetration will continue.. If I didn't obey his command, I know that it would be a lot worse. As I laid down on my back, all I could do was wail loudly and wipe my tears with my ripped up tank top.

Andy positioned himself on top of me. He positioned his penis to be inserted into my pussy. First he rubbed my pussy with the tip of his penis to build suspense. Then he shoved it inside hard & quick. He then put his face right in front of mine.

"OHHHH DIANA." Andy says while moaning as he inserts his penis in my pussy. Then he licks my face and laughs. He begins his stroke as he smiles with his face an inch from mine. "OHHHH YEA OHHHH DIANA." I was able to feel the air when he spoke with his face being so close. "You're a dirty, disgusting, ugly, fucking fatass slut, Diana. I love your pussy, Diana. Your pussy now belongs to me, you dirty disgusting, ugly, fatass slut. Tell me Diana, what are you again? I want to hear you say it."

"I'm a dirty, disgusting, ugly, fatass slut" I quietly respond. My response is filled with pauses because of the constant strokes.

"Say it again Diana. Say it louder!" Andy slaps my titties before grabbing them to squeeze.

"I'm a dirty, disgusting, ugly, fatass slut!" I cry out with pauses. Tears flow down

"YES DIANA. OHHH FUCK YEA YOU FAT FUCK" He started to penetrate harder. With more strokes from his penis, my moans become louder and more frequent. "OHHH YES. I love your tiny pussy. I own you now Diana. You're my slave."

I nod yes.

"Tell me that you're my ugly fatass slave Diana. And that I'm your master."

"I'm your ugly fatass slave." I pause as I struggle to talk. "You are my master.." I respond while moaning. He begins to laugh. Then he grabs both of my breasts with both of his hands. He squeezes & rubs my breasts gently. "OHHHH THESE HUGE FUCKING TITTIES. I LOVE YOUR FUCKING TITTIES DIANA. THEY'RE SO FUCKING HUGE"

After a few minutes, Andy grabs my shoulders and begins to speed up his stroke causing me to yelp every couple of seconds. Then Andy grabs my breasts again, gripping them harder to have harder penetration. He increases the speed and strength of his strokes while gripping my breasts. Then he grips my shoulders again. "OHHHH LOOK AT YOUR TITTIES JIGGLE DIANA!" As the rape becomes more aggressive, Andy begins to slap my breasts every few seconds. It causes me to start crying again as it becomes more painful with each slap.

The slaps start to get stronger and the pain is becoming unbearable. I cross both my forearms over my breasts to try and stop the slapping. Then Andy pushes away my forearms but as the pain continues, I try to cover them again which he then pushes away again.

As we go back and forth between him being able to slap my titties & me covering my titties, he suddenly grabs my hair with one hand. His penis stops moving as it stays deep inside my pussy. He pulls my face up just a little before slapping my face. The back of my head quickly hits the pillow but it only took Andy a second before grabbing my hair to slap me again. The process is repeated a 3rd time. As he tries again for a 4th time, I try to cover my face with my arms.

"PLEASE DONT! PLEASE STOP! PLEASE!"

He then puts his face an inch from mine again.

"STOP FUCKING BLOCKING YOUR FUCKING TITTIES DIANA. YOU FUCKING STOP OK?

I nod in agreement.

"YOU BETTER FUCKING STOP FAT SLUT. OR I'LL REALLY HURT YOU. I'LL BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF YOU IF YOU DO THAT AGAIN OK DIANA?"

"Yes I won't cover my titties. I promise." I start whimpering from the sniffles. "I'm so sorry. Just please don't hurt me."

Andy stares into my eyes and smiles again. He touches my face gently. He laughs before beginning his stroke inside my pussy again. He grabs my breasts again with a strong grip as he increases the speed and strength of his penetration. Eventually he started to slap my breasts again but this time followed with squeezing my nipples right after. I start to cry even louder since I'm feeling pain from both the slapping of my breasts and the squeezing of my nipples. Andy also begins to moan louder shortly after I start wailing due to the pain.

"OHHH BIG FAT FUCKING TITTIES DIANA! I LOVE YOUR FUCKING HUMONGOUS TITTIES DIANA!"

Andy's voice was very loud as he yelled that. Then he stops slapping my breasts and grips them. I think he reached his maximum speed to continue penetrating me. My moans were just as loud or even louder. They were much more frequent as the times between each moan went from a couple of seconds to just half a second.

"STOP. PLEASE STOP. IT HURTS PLEASE."

I could barely speak those words while I tried to be louder but the constant moaning wouldn't let me. Then in an instant, Andy completely stopped penetrating me but his strong grip on my breasts remained while his dick stayed deep inside me. The bed stopped shaking as he remained still on top of my body as I let out a loud and long moan.

FACIAL

My moan was a mix of shivering, wailing, & yelping. Andy was just staring at me, completely focused until he suddenly stood up on the bed. The moment his penis exited my pussy, I started squirting again. My squirt had enough force to shoot upwards into the air.

Andy immediately places his penis in front of my face and gives me a cumshot to the face. He begins to rub his penis across my face, spreading the jizz all over my face. Then he begins to rub his penis on my lips.

"OPEN YOUR MOUTH, DIANA!" Immediately I opened my mouth as he shoved his dick inside and forced me to suck his dick. A little more jizz filled my mouth. As he takes his dick out of my mouth, I cough and drool the jizz onto my lips. My lips were covered with his jizz & my drool.

For a minute, there was silence other than my labored breathing. As I faced the ceiling while laying down on the bed, I began to hear more pictures being taken from the phone. I felt helpless as I was too scared to even beg Andy to stop taking more pictures. After Andy finished taking pictures, he sat next to me on the bed. He began caressing my breasts very gently.

"Hey fatass Diana. You know you're fucking ugly, but damn you have some extra large titties." Andy gently said followed up by a short chuckle. "You know, it's only 10pm right now. Do you know what that means?"

I thought about it for a second but my mind was so hazy that I wasn't able to think or even respond.

"It means the night is still young." Andy then placed his face next to my ear and whispered, "And I'll be beating that huge ass booty of yours until the sun is up. Oh man, I'm going to abuse you all night, miss Diana. This is only the beginning, you dirty & disgusting ugly fatass slut" Andy begins to laugh.

Having been in a constant state of shock, the thought hits me in a few seconds I come to realize what he said and begin to loudly cry. He began to laugh even louder after & caressing his hands all over my face which sent chills thru me as tears came down my eyes & pleaded as i whimpered on my knees.