Ch 10 - Confidences

Story Info
Susan makes a shocking discovery.
1.7k words
4.14
1.9k
0

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 08/08/2023
Created 07/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Allen and Jen came out onto the patio, Susan and Sean and Hellen were finishing up with laying out a generous buffet on a long table set up beside the smoker. With everyone but Susan having spent most of the afternoon in one sort of erotic exercise or other, the tone throughout dinner was fairly sedate, with relatively little sensual tension or even naughty banter.

Except for Susan. She was incorrigible.

First, she left her strap-on in Jen's seat so it was sitting there when Jen went to sit down next to her. Then she kept putting her bones on Jen's plate. "Sorry pal, if you don't like my strap-on, those are the only bones I've got to give you." Allen knew that wasn't strictly true, having peered into bag of toys that Susan had brought along. Then there were the casually introduced remarks about how sore her ass was - alluding to the ass fucking that Susan had solicited from Jen just the day before.

It was mostly good-natured, but there was a tension growing in Jen that Allen couldn't help notice. So it was no surprise to him and not remarked on by anyone else when Jen told Susan as the cleaning-up was winding down that she had to go powder her nose. Susan raised an eyebrow at 'Jen' soliciting her company like that, but Jen made it clear that she and Susan needed to go someplace private.

Sean and Hellen went off to the hot tub for an after dinner soak carrying tall, lightly spiked, iced lemonades. Allen set his down and spent a moment rummaging through Susan's toy bag before joining them with his prize wrapped in a hand towel. Sean and Hellen made space, inviting Allen to sit between them and he did. Both slipped a hand onto one of his knees and lightly stroked his thighs while they relaxed and the hot, bubbling water soothed sore muscles and tensions. Allen took a long pull of his drink and then set it on the side table behind Hellen. He slipped his hands onto their thighs and reciprocated.

"Ah, this is so nice," he sighed, "Just the thing for relaxing after dinner, and before... evening activities." As he let his hand slip to find Sean's half-hard cock bobbing between his legs and conveniently on top of an underwater jet. "And this is nice," too, he remarked. "Sean's cock is so nice, Hellen," she leaned towards Jen's friend. "If he wasn't saving it for Allen's cherry, I swear I think I'd do him right now!"

Hellen and Sean chuckled at that and then Hellen said, "Susan seems to have made quite a thing of the... upcoming milestone." She waited a moment, then, "Even more than you, or Allen for that matter."

"Yeah, well there was a thing," Allen began by way of explaining, stroking Sean's cock as he did. He felt the thick glans emerge and rub against his palm. "So, we were having some fun and Allen was really, really having fun. I guess it was because it was the first new piece of tail he'd gotten his cock into in a long time, but... well, he fucked her poor pussy so much that he wore her right out and she told him to finish in her ass."

Allen paused thoughtfully. "To be fair, Susan doesn't get a whole lot of cock. She tends to lean the other way. But still, Allen fucked her ass just as hard as she told him to and now she's maybe a little butt hurt about it. Or, she's just happy to inaugurate a new member of the full-on bi community. Who knows. She's a little quirky, but fun. You'll see."

"We've no doubt, Jen," Sean remarked, enjoying Allen's manual stimulation.

"Speaking of bi," Allen said turning to Hellen, "Kiss me, you hot, naughty pussy hound!" Hellen slid over and tongue wrestled with him for a good long, toe-curling kiss that left his pussy soaked and ready.

When Hellen finally came up for air, Allen let go of Sean's cock and pushed himself up, levering his hands against both their thighs. He strode through the water to where he'd gotten in the pool and, back turned to both of them, quickly settled his cunt snugly around the anchor of the Feeldoe strapless dildo.

"Whatcha got there, Sweetie," Hellen prompted.

"Well, I figured since I'm gonna have to wait a while to get a nice ride with Sean..." He turned around to reveal the ersatz cock sprouting from his cunt. "You wanna have a go?"

By way of answer, Hellen stood up and turned her ass towards Allen. She slid over so that she was in front of Sean and leaned forward to put both of her hands on the rim of the tub on either side of him.

Sean leaned forward and rubbed Hellen's pussy, parting her folds and gauging her wetness. He needn't have bothered. Allen could see that she was already gaping, wet, and ready. Sean leaned forward and wrapped his hands around Hellen's ass cheeks, spreading them for Allen.

Allen stepped up behind her and slipped the free end of the strapless dildo into Hellen's super-ready cunt. It felt so good sliding into her. The back-pressure translated through the anchor knob sunk deep inside him and rocked Allen's cunt with sweet sensations. Hellen sighed as he slid all the way into her gooey wet cunt.

As much as he felt the urge to fuck her hard and urgently, talking nasty and dirty and slutty, he refrained. Instead, he fucked her slow and gently while Sean massaged her lips and clit. "This is nice," he echoed. "I want you to feel so good, Hellen. I want you to enjoy my cock fucking you nice and slow and gentle, just the way you ate my pussy!"

That worked, for a while. And for a while, it was really, really nice and sweet. Then Hellen got to some kind of break point. "Fuck! Fuck me! Fuck me hard, Jen!"

Allen gave it to her, hips pumping and the dildo slamming deep into her, rocking his pussy hard, too. Hellen moaned and cried out, "Yes! Fuck, yes! Just like that! Fuck me so fucking good, Jen!"

She was getting close when Sean sunk to his knees in the pool and latched his mouth onto her clit. That did it. Hellen exploded and came hard, thrusting her ass back against Allen so hard that her ass cheeks banged his hips.

When her orgasm at last subsided, she sank her loins into the bubbling pool waters and sighed as the warm water soothed her freshly-worked parts. She slid over to sit beside Sean again and looked up at Allen. "Well," she said "that was a very nice surprise! Your a very thoughtful and very naughty girl, Jen!"

"I try," Allen said. He reached for his drink and took a long swallow. "It's been a minute," he mused, "I think I'm going to go check on Allen and Susan.

"You know they're probably just...," Hellen started.

Allen cut her off with, "Yep. That's exactly why I'm gonna go check on them."

"Don't do anything we wouldn't do," Sean scolded jokingly.

"Short list that is, yeah?" Allen wagged his ass at both of them and smacked his cheek with one wet hand before climbing out of the pool. He showered off quickly and wrapped himself in a towel, still wearing the Feeldoe. He blew Sean and Hellen a kiss as he passed on his way into the house.

He found them sitting side by side on Sean and Hellen's bed. Jen had her head on Susan's shoulder. Susan glared up at him. "Hey! That's mine!"

Allen noticed her staring at the big purple thrusting end of the dildo. "I'm sorry, I hoped you wouldn't mind. I was just showing it to Hellen. She wants one."

"It's nothing," Susan said, "no problem."

"You okay, honey," Allen asked as Jen sat up.

"I'm fine. I just needed a talk... with Susan... I needed..."

"Jen," Susan interjected archly, staring at Allen. "Do you remember where we met?"

"College," Allen said, a bit taken aback, "Why?"

"Where, specifically?"

"Is there a point... it was, it was that wedding," Allen said, dredging up half a memory. Jen wasn't stepping in here to help him out and it made him anxious.

"Who was the groom?"

"A good friend of mine, uh..."

"Your ex-boyfriend," Susan corrected archly.

"That's right."

"Did you forget his name?"

"I guess I must have."

"Oh well, I'm not surprised," Susan said deadpan. "He was my ex-boyfriend; the last guy I ever dated. But you wouldn't have any reason to remember that, would you?"

"I don't... that's right... it's just been so long."

"So, Allen," Susan said, glancing at the Feeldoe. "Do you miss having a cock so much already?"

"I... wah..." Allen looked to Jen and it suddenly became clear to him. "You told her?"

"I had to," Jen said, "It's just so much. I needed just one more shoulder to cry on," she said. "And now I'm okay."

"And you believed him... her," Allen looked to Susan.

"Didn't quite at first," Susan admitted, "thought you'd gone mental or something." She put her arm around Jen. "But I do now."

"You can't... we can't..." Allen started.

"Keep your panties on, Allen," Susan interjected, "They'd think we were all nuts, and besides, it'd ruin the fun. They all think they're gonna see Allen lose his butt cherry tonight, don't they?"

"Yeah, that's the general idea, I think," Allen said weakly.

"Well then let's not disappoint them." Something in Susan's smile put butterflies in Allen's stomach. "You go on out and tell the crowd that I'm just getting Allen's ass all prettied up and ready for the big event. We'll be out in just a few minutes."

"Okay." He turned to go.

"Oh Allen?"

"Yeah, Susan?"

"Have yourself a good, stiff drink. It's gonna be quite a show!" She said it so sweetly that his anxiety of just a few moments ago vanished.

"I will, thanks. See you in just a bit." Allen went back out to find Sean and Hellen.