Ch 9 - Later that Same Evening

Story Info
Allen gets his huhu serviced, Susan shows up.
1k words
4.68
1.8k
00

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 08/08/2023
Created 07/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allen watched Hellen work on his raging, desperately hot cunt. Unlike Susan's efficient, economical, athletic style of high-intensity muff diving, Hellen's slow, deliberate, soothing approach calmed and lifted Allen's arousal gently and slowly to build him to the same points.

If a ride on Susan's mouth was a hot torrid, sportfuck, then having Hellen minister to him with her mouth and fingers was a spa treatment for his pussy. Over the course of the next forty minutes, Allen learned things about his body and about eating pussy that he'd never imagined.

Hellen's mouth explored him tenderly, methodically, never losing ground, always pushing him higher, but never rushing; just a steady, intense, sustained wandering steadily towards a goal.

That goal was patient, it waited confidently for him, sure that it would eventually embrace and consume him. When Hellen finally pushed him over the threshold of release, it wasn't like falling at all. It was like taking off; that moment when the air under an accelerating plane's wings finally lifts it from the surly bonds of earth and lofts it into the heavens.

Allen's orgasm suffused him and cradled him. He didn't shake or quiver or clench. He simply felt sweet, deep, warm release spread through every bit of his body.

When Hellen finally pulled her mouth back from Allen's thighs, her cheeks, lips and nose were glistening with his gooey juices. His thighs were coated in the stuff. His bush was soaked in it. He took a deep breath and sat up. He grasped Hellen'a cheeks in both palms and pulled her lips to his. He pressed and rubbed his lips against hers, nuzzling her gently and sweetly. "Thank you. That was... amazing," he said softly.

Hellen beamed at him and gave him a juicy wink. "That's what you get when you make me wait, Sweetie! I've been dreaming about all the naughty things I was going to do to your juicy pussy since forever.

Allen looked around to see what the 'men' were up to. Both had pulled up chairs nearby and were sipping on fresh drinks. Both still sported impressive erections, so either they'd cum and rebounded - not unlikely for Jen, Allen knew - or they had yet to climax.

Hellen noticed Allen's attention and explained, "They came over to watch a while ago."

"And take notes," Jen added. "That was impressive! Masterful!" Hellen beamed her an appreciative smile.

"I can't match that," Allen offered, "but I so want to taste you! I'm gonna need some help." He looked pointedly at Jen and Sean.

Sean rose and crossed the room. He pulled a set of Liberator wedges from behind one of the couches. He came back and arranged them on the floor then helped Allen settle onto them. Hellen moved over and straddled Allen's mouth. He was at the perfect height to access her lovely, complex, and fragrant sex.

Hellen leaned forward just so and her mouth was in just the right place to receive Jen's hot cock. Allen soon heard the soft, wet mouth sounds of Hellen sucking Jen's cock and balls. Sean knelt above Allen's head, his cock ready and waiting for Hellen's pussy. He stroked himself slowly while he gave Allen a chance to enjoy Hellen's gooey sex on his own for a few minutes.

And enjoy he did! Hellen's juices flowed over his mouth and cheeks and down his neck as he discovered her, trying not to rush. His tongue roamed her from clit to puckered asshole and slowly back. He savored her and explored every aspect of her major and minor labia. At last, he grasped her firm, round cheeks in both hands and pulled them wide apart, inviting Sean to fill her with his gorgeous cock.

Allen marveled as Sean's huge smooth cockhead spread Hellen's entrance around its girth and pressed into her, followed by his thick shaft. Allen licked and sucked on Hellen's clit and lips slowly and gently while Sean fucked her deeply, slowly, and passionately. Hellen sucked on Jen's cock slowly, softly, wetly. The four of them moved and glided and flowed together, moaning appreciatively at each other's moving parts grinding and sliding and slipping against theirs.

Allen gripped Hellen's ass and watched Sean fucking Hellen. He heard Jen grunt softly then moan. Hellen moaned around Jen's cock. Sean's balls clenched and Allen saw his shaft throb, expanding seemingly impossibly wide as his cum flowed through it.

He watched Sean cum, fascinated while he worked his mouth on Hellen's clit and felt Hellen climax above him, her thighs and flanks quivering and her hanging tits shuddering against Allen's tummy.

Slowly, they all untangled. Sean's cum flooded out of Hellen's cunt as his cock slipped out of her and slapped wetly against Allen's forehead. Allen pressed his mouth around Hellen's entrance and let Sean's load fill her mouth. Hellen had Jen's cum leaking from the corners of her mouth and splashed down her neck onto her boobs. She still had a yummy mouthful left to share as Allen's lips met hers.

Allen's tongue and Hellen's churned against each other, mixing Sean's creamy cocksauce with Jen's. Both of them swallowed a little, but held most of it. Both 'girls' turned to kiss their 'men' with their mouths still full of mixed cum.

Allen was still sharing his mouthful with Jen, kissing her slowly and tenderly when Susan burst into the room, naked but for a bouncing strapon. "Fuck! Did Allen lose his ass cherry yet?"

Jen and Sean looked taken aback by Susan's unexpected appearance but both took in the sight of her naked and strapped for hard fucking and smiled.

Allen and Hellen chuckled. "No, Sweetie," Hellen told her, "You made good time. But I think we're gonna break for a bit. Come, join us for some late lunch."

While Sean and Hellen introduced themselves to Susan and made their way to the kitchen, Jen pulled Allen aside.

"What's she doing here," she asked.

"I'm pretty sure she's here for some ribs and boning," Allen said. Then, when Jen glowered at him, he handed her her phone with the message stream pulled up. "Hellen and I invited her," he admitted.

Jen sat down as she scrolled through the conversation.

"That slut," she said.... "Nice pic of you. Hellen take that?"

"Yeah," Allen admitted.

"Nice shot of Hellen."

"Mmm hmmm. That one's going in my stash."

Jen shot him a withering look. Then turned back to read on.

"Fuck," she said at last. "Well, okay. That actually... I'm really glad she's here," Jen said.