Rediscovering Claire - Ch 3

Story Info
Trading secrets; Claire helps Nate reimagine the past.
2.4k words
4.64
3.8k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/28/2023
Created 07/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trading Secrets

"You're awake," Claire remarks softly. Her breath tickles my nipple and her hair tickles my shoulder as she snuggles against me. Her fingers tickle my hip and she lightly scrapes her nails towards my pelvis and my waking wood.

"I am," I confirm.

"You literally fucked me unconscious."

"You told me to," I remind her.

"Mmm! And you obliged so very well," she assures me, lightly stroking her nails through the soft tuft of pubic hair just above my iron-hard shaft. "Compliance will be rewarded. Are you ready to comply?"

"Maybe," I answer, chuckling at the reference. "Are you secretly bent on world domination?"

"One cock at a time," she answers cryptically. Her nails scrape up the top of my shaft and trail delightfully down the underside. Her wrist and forearm smear my precum across the underside of my glans as she reaches her fingers gently around my balls, gripping them and probing lightly at my taint with one fingernail.

The intensity of her touch shocks me. "Oh, shit that feels good," I gasp.

"Are you ready to comply?" She scratches her nails along the ridge of my taint and the pleasure of her touch is almost overwhelming.

"Yes," I breathe raggedly. "Yes, oh. fuck, yes."

"Good boy!" She leans up on one elbow and looks down at me. Her fingernails work their magic. I spread my legs to give her complete and unfettered access. She licks her lips and cocks a naughty, conspiratorial smile at me.

"Tell me a secret."

"Like what," I ask.

"Something naughty!" She stills her fingers; all but one that continues to lightly stroke the ridge of my perineum slowly from front to back. It's excruciatingly pleasurable.

"Hmm, let's see. Something you don't know. That's tough, now that I know you spent so much time spying on me, you naughty girl."

She squeezes my balls gently. "Come on," she coaxes.

"I'm thinking!"

"Think harder," she encourages. She traces one toe up my calf and it comes to me.

"I jacked off in your prom shoes."

"Ooh. Naughty! Before or after?"

"Yes."

"You bad, naughty boy! Whatever possessed you to do that? You got a thing for feet?"

"I've got a thing for your feet. They're cute! Plus, I thought..."

"What?"

"It's silly."

"Tell me anyway." She traces her toes up my thigh and scrunches them against my cockhead. Still cupping my balls, she pushes against the root of my cock with the side of her wrist until the flange of my cockhead is wedged between her big and second toes. Both the sight and the sensation are unusually erotic.

"I thought at the time that it would be a hot secret for me to know that the first cum you got on you on prom night would be mine, not Jimmy's"

"You we're so certain I'd get Jimmy's cum on me that night?"

"On or in."

"What kind of a slut did you take me for?"

"The kind I saw riding Jimmy's cock that night," I smirk.

"Fair enough," she allows. She lets go of my erection and slides her foot gently back down my thigh. "It was so hot that you caught us! It made me cum so hard!"

"Me too. Seeing you riding him was all I could think of and I ended up blowing a load in my date's mouth almost as soon as she got it out of my pants."

"I can't imagine you shooting that quickly," she says. "You've always had such admirable stamina."

"Well, I was young and inexperienced with anything other than my own hand. Plus, I'd just seen my step-sister's hot pussy stretched around a huge cock for the first time, so gimme a break."

"Okay," she says and let's go of my cock and balls. "I guess it's my turn, huh?" Her fingernails scrape up my torso and she starts toying with one nipple while she readjusts against me. Her leg slides over mine until her thigh is resting against the underside of my shaft.

"If you like," I say. "I'm listening. You have my undivided attention."

She bounces her thigh against my cock and scrapes at my nipple with her nails. "I know," she says. Then after a breath or two, looking down at me, she begins, "You remember that time that our cousin Ben came over on semester break?"

I do, and suddenly I'm a little bit anxious about where this might be going. "Yeah?"

"I sucked his cock," she blurts.

"You didn't," I shoot back, truly surprised and a more than a bit relieved.

"I totally did! I'd sucked Jimmy Thomason's the week before and I'd loved it so much that I was craving more. And you hadn't yet made yourself available at that time," she adds just to twist the knife. "So, I took Ben up to my room and blew him. He came like nobody's fucking business!"

"I've no doubt," I assure her, "your prowess as a fellatrix is well established now."

"Thanks," she says, flashing me a naughty, smug grin and licking her lips, leaving them moist and glistening. She pinched my nipple as she continues, "Not my point, though."

"Okay. So..."

"So. I sucked Ben's cock,... but you didn't."

And now I know she's going exactly where I'd feared. "No, I didn't," I acknowledge.

"Did you not want to?"

"How did we go from a you thing right straight back to a me thing," I ask.

She ignores my protest. "I watched, "she says.

"I gathered that." Ben and I had played 'show me yours' and beat off together. At one point we'd stroked each other's cocks for a bit. I jacked off into his mouth, but chickened out when it was my turn.

"I was so rooting for you to do it!"

"Why?"

"I'd just discovered that I really, really loved cocksucking and watching you two just starting to explore in that direction was really hot. Oh, fuck! I must have cum three times watching. And more, well, I thought it would be so great if we might have that one more thing in common; something secret to share."

"Claire, we never lacked for shared secrets, or connection," I say. "That's kind of... I don't know... extreme?"

"So, you were tempted to," she presses, ignoring my discomfit.

"I thought about it. It intrigued me," I admit.

"Would you have done it for me?"

"You didn't ask. And I don't think I'd have been interested in Ben's cock at all if you were there..."

"Well I was. You're deflecting, by the way. And I was very interested in both your cocks."

"You should've just joined us," I offer, years too late. I see the chagrin on her face and instantly regret the remark. Hoping to make up for it, I offer, "Well it's kind of hot to know now that I might at least in part have been indirectly responsible for one or more of your orgasms without knowing it."

Oh, Nate! You've been more than indirectly responsible for so many of my orgasms. I used to masturbate thinking about this gorgeous cock all the fucking time." She reaches down and grips it, stroking it gently in her expert fingers.

I sigh and give her a low growl of enjoyment. "Fuck, I love how good your hands feel on my cock!"

"I've thought about this hot cock so many times while fucking, too. But ooh! Seeing Ben so close to what I so wanted was... delicious hot torture. I still remember all of it." She let's go of my cock but keeps her hand nearby.

She starts to reach for me again but hesitates. She rolls over me and stands, pulls me up to stand in front of her. She guides us towards the middle of the floor and takes a small step back.

"You both got naked. You didn't seem shy about that. You both got hard almost before you started playing with yourselves. You watched each other for a while." Stroke your cock for me, Nate. Show me how you stroke your cock. I'll show you how I rub my clit." She plunges a hand between her thighs and spreads her feet to open up her sex to her fingers.

I'm mesmerized by this invocation and reimagining of that moment. She's transforming it into the realization of both our youthful fantasies and at the same time helping me reclaim and share something I'd tried to forget. I wrap my fingers around my dick and stroke gently, playing with my balls with my other hand.

"Yes, just like that! Fuck it's still so hot to watch you jack off." Her fingers plunge deeper between her thighs and she's squeezing one tit with her other hand, pinching the thick nipple hard. "Ben stepped in and touched you first, like this."

Her fingertips curl around my shaft; just like Ben's had, palm grazing my cockhead....

"He told you to keep stroking."

He had. I had.

"His hands displaced yours and they felt so fucking hot!"

They had. They did. Her hands felt hotter still, all slick with her cuntsauce.

"You were so fucking close! I could see it. Then he backed off and put his hands on his hips, daring you to feel him up." Claire let's go if me and imitates Ben, hands in hips.

"I didn't hesitate," I say defensively, stepping towards her. And I don't hesitate now. I slide my fingers into her wet seam and stroke her gently.

"No you didn't," she affirms. "You got right in there and stroked that cock, you naughty boy. I came right then, so you must've stroked him a good while."

"I did. Both hands. Tugged his balls a bit, too." I slide my index finger back along her gooey taint and slip two fingers into her. She moans softly.

"Ooh, I missed that part," she says breathily. "Shortly after I came down, you started stroking yourself again, purposefully." She tugs my wrist and guides my hand back to my cock. "Do it. Cum for me just like you did for him."

Between her hot, earnest encouragement and the slickness of my fingers, I'm really close. She gets down on her knees and opens her mouth wide to catch my ejaculate and I'm past the point of no return. Just a couple more strokes and I shoot a long gush of cum straight into Claire's open mouth.

Before the second spurt erupts she's leaned forward and wrapped her lips around my tip, tongue swirling around my glans. Ben hadn't done that with his tongue, but there was no way for Claire to know that. I keep stroking and cumming as she sucks and swallows.

"Oh! Fuck! Claire! Wow!"

I finish and she slides her mouth off of me, lips spread wide to show me her tongue dancing in a creamy lake of my cum. Another difference from the scene she's recreating, but I'm not complaining.

Claire stands and presses her lips to mine, sharing her mouthful. Her tongue feels wonderfully hot all slick with my semen. She grips my neck with one hand and strokes my glans between her lips with the other as we kiss.

Our lips part. She turns us around and starts backing towards the bed, tugging me along. "You wanna do me now," she says.

"Yes, I very much do."

"But I don't have a cock," she says, sliding her hands over her hips and thighs.

"I'll figure something out," I grin.

She sits on the edge of the bed and spreads her legs wide, opening herself up to me. The huge marble of her engorged clit juts out, shiny with her juices. She grips her hood between thumb and forefinger and tugs on it. "It's kind of like a cock, only it doesn't shoot juice." She giggles.

I kneel and press my hands to her thighs. I lean forward and suck on the head of her clit. Her giggle turns into moans and she pulls me to her with one hand on the back of my head as she strokes her hood against the corpus of her clit.

I slide two fingers into her, tips tracing up her front wall. "Yes! Just like that," she insists. She strokes herself faster. "Yeah, I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum in your mouth, Baby! Oh, fuck! "Yesssss!"

Her thighs clench around me and she grips my head fiercely, stroking herself furiously as I suck and finger her through her peak and a couple major hills on the way down.

I gently lick between her lips and press my tongue into her entrance, tasting her and likely some more of my semen from this morning. She indulges me for a bit, then slides back onto the bed and lays on her side, looking up at me.

I lay down beside her and sigh, "I think I need another nap now. You're wearing me the fuck out. I think this is more sex than I've had all year."

She giggles softly, then says, "Yeah! I'm a needy, horny, cockhungry fucking bitch. Put some lunch in me then you can put some more dick in me."

"Totally happy to oblige if I can. And good to know it's you in general and not just a novelty thing."

"Well, maybe I'm a little extra horny now that I'm finally getting this gorgeous fucker." She wraps her soft fingers around me and, amazingly, I feel myself respond.

I cock my leg up and turn slightly towards her, rising up on one elbow to watch her watching my cock grow in her hand.

"Looks like he's gonna be okay." She smiles up at me.

Yeah, he is, with your help." I pause a couple of breaths then ask, "We okay, Sis?" I call her Sis, not Claire, so she'll know I'm asking about us before this.

She sits up a bit and turned her face to mine, gazing into my eyes. She strokes her fingers along my jaw. She leans in and presses her lips to mine, kissing me tenderly for a long moment. She pulls back and says, "Yeah... Yeah, I think we're more okay now than ever, Bee-bruh. You?"

"Claire! As long as you know I love you, we're okay," I assure her.

"There's no doubting that," she confirms. Then, with that settled she asks, "You hungry?"

"Starved!" I am. I reach over and grip her by one hip.

"Real food," she clarifies.

"Spoilsport," I tease.

We go downstairs together, both naked. She pulls together a couple of fantastically delicious BLTs from the breakfast leftovers. We munch eagerly out on the veranda overlooking the pool.