Ch. 2) Fun with Lesbian Friends

Story Info
The next morning. My lesbian friends and I try something new.
1.7k words
4.58
4.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is based on something that actually happened to me. Everyone is over 18.

*******

I woke up in a daze. Had I dreamed the previous night? Had it all been some amazing fantasy created by my mind? As these questions passed through my mind I realized that I wasn't alone on the couch. Katie and Becca were curled up next to me, each of their adorable heads under one of my arms. One of Becca's slender hands was resting on my chest and one of Katie's on my bare waist. Bare waist!?! Last night must have been real after all, my pants were still tossed aside and my cock was laying out in the open, no more than an inch from Katie's delicate lesbian fingers.

As soon as I realized our position, my cock snapped into action, getting quickly hard and standing at attention as my girls roused from their sleep.

"Well good morning captain," Katie said with a little giggle as her eyes took in my erection. "You certainly got lucky last night didn't you." She looked up at me with her beautiful green eyes and smiled, resting her chin on my chest. "You know I've never done anything like that before."

"Neither have I," said Becca as she began to rouse from her sleep.

"You could have fooled me," I said with a nervous laugh. "You two were pros."

"Aww thanks." Katie blushed a little under her adorable freckles and adjusted her choker necklace. "We've seen a porn or two, but we've never done anything with a guy. Not in real life. We mostly just jumped on the opportunity to help out a friend."

"Yea don't get any ideas dude. We're still gay." Becca adjusted her baseball cap and gave me a playful slap on my arm. "But we can help you cum now and then. What else are friends for?"

"Haha, speaking of which." I gestured to my cock, now twitching with excitement.

"Haha, you're horney already?!" Becca let out a loud chuckle.

"I mean yea! I just woke up between two beautiful women." I finished my thought with a laugh though I was anything but kidding. I may have been harder than I was last night.

"Two lesbian women," Katie corrected. "But I will take the beautiful part. Katie tossed a dirty blonde braid over her shoulder as she spoke.

"Yea don't forget that part," said Becca.

"Honestly it's a huge part of why it was so hot. I mean look at me." I pointed to my erection, harder than ever.

"It's hot that we're gay?" Asked Katie.

"It's hot that you're gay and you both still sucked my cock."

"Yea, I can see how you'd like that." Katie let out a big laugh that was quickly joined by her girlfriend.

I joined the girls in their laughter and after a while finally said in a joking tone. "So like I was saying..." as I said the words I gestured to my hard cock, still standing at attention.

Katie and Becca at my erection, each other, and finally me, before either of them spoke. "Okay if we're going to help you out we'll have to keep one thing straight." Becca adjusted her baseball cap and tucked her hair behind her ears. "Other than last night we've never done anything with a guy so we'll need your direction."

"Yea," Katie continued. "We want our friend to feel good but we don't really know what that means so don't be shy to give us some pointers."

Every word that came out of my girls' perfect lips turned me on more and more. They were saying all the right things. It was like a dream.

"That, yea that sounds good to me," I said nervously.

Becca and Katie looked at each other again and shared a little shrug of approval before looking back at me. "Okay," said Becca. "How can we help?"

My heart started racing. The question was almost two much to consider. I looked over the two beautiful lesbians beside me, one blonde, one brunette, each with perfect bodies and adorable faces, and I could only think of one thing to say. "Could I watch you two make out?"

"That's an easy one," said Katie as she leaned over me and took hold of her girlfriend.

The two shared a passionate kiss. Their perfect pink lips caressed each other. Their tongues grazed each other. I watched as their mouths intertwined, the same mouths that had been dripping with cum a few hours ago. I watched as their hands ran over each other, touching waist and hair, and breasts. I watched it all unfold and suddenly I felt something take hold of me. Becca's petite hand was grasping my hard cock.

I couldn't believe what was happening. Two beautiful lesbians were making out over me while one of them held my cock. Becca pulled away from her girlfriend for long enough to drop a big bead of spit directly onto the head of my cock. She winked at me and quickly resumed making out with Katie, only this time, slowly working her hand up and down my shaft at the same time.

"Oh god." I let out a gentle moan. Becca's hand felt incredible sliding up and down my cock, her dainty fingers swirling around me with expert precision as I watched her tongue graze her girlfriends lips.

My two beautiful lesbian girls continued making out for what could have been minutes or hours, my mind locked in a fog of pleasure when suddenly something changed again. Katie started unhooking the straps on Becca's overalls.

My heart pounded as I watched Katie undress Becca. First the top of her overalls tumbled down, then a couple of snaps at her legs and the whole thing was torn off. My beautiful lesbian friend was now leaning over me in a white panties and a white tank top. I could see the outline of her perky nipples and the damp spot between her legs. She was definitely turned on. The sight almost took me over the edge.

"Isn't she amazing?" Asked Katie as she let her girlfriend kiss her neck.

"Um, ya yea. She's. Oh god. She's incredible." It was getting hard to form sentences now. Becca's hand was still making slow movements over my cock, now covered in my own precum.

Katie smiled and bit her lower lip. Something about this seemed to interest her, like she was a scientist and my arousal was her experiment. "Want to see more of her? Would that help you?"

"Mmhmm." I couldn't even make words anymore. I felt like I might cum at any minute.

"Okay." Katie said the word as she led her girlfriend off the couch and began to take off the rest of her clothes. Becca stood still as Katie slowly slid off her crop top, exposing a perfect flat stomach and two supple grapefruit sized breasts, their nipples erect.

Becca looked shy. She blushed as she watched me take in her body.

"You are so beautiful," I said. My cock twitching.

"Thank you," she replied as she bashbully licked my precum from her fingers.

"Oh god." I moaned the words with pleasure watching my lesbian friend consume me with such ease.

Katie's mouth soon appeared beside her girlfriend's and sucked the last pit of precum off her finger before kissing Becca slowly down her body, stopping only at her wet panties to peel them off.

Becca was now completely naked. Her shaved pussy dripping down her inner thigh, its perfect pink lips an inviting image to my exposed cock.

"Now be a good girl and help your friend out," said Katie as she led Becca back to the couch.

Katie whispered something in Becca's ear and they both giggled before Becca straddled me. She kneeled and slowly lowered her soaking wet pussy over my cock. Her lips closed around my shaft, which was now pressed pleasantly against my stomach.

"Oh my god." I couldn't believe what was happening. My lesbian friend was now on top of me. Her wet pussy dripping over my rock hard cock and balls. I wasn't inside of her but I could feel her tremble against me.

"Good girl," said Katie. Who now sat beside me, one hand stroking her girlfriends hair, the other resting on my chest. "Now just as I told you, stroke back and forth."

Becca's pussy started gliding slowly up and down my shaft, periodically covering the head off my cock causing her wetness to mix with my precum, which now flowed freely from me.

"Oh god!" I released the words in a breathless scream. "I'm close!"

"Good," Katie said calmly, her delicate finger now playing with my nipples. "Okay baby, just like I told you." Katie's eyes were locked on Becca's who looked nervously down at me.

"Are, oh. Are you...um. Are you sure?" Becca's cheeks were flushed with arousal. She, like me, could hardly speak.

"Yes baby," replied Katie. "You can do it. I believe in you."

As she said the words Becca lifted her pussy just slightly and allowed me to slowly enter her.

"Ahhh!" My lesbian friend screamed and her face made a pained grimace as my seven inch cock entered her virginal pussy.

"It's okay baby," said Katie, her hand now on Becca's naked back. "You can do it for him."

Becca bit her lip and nodded. Her eyes welled with a mixture of pain and pleasure as she began to ride me. She bounced slowly up and down as my cock stretched her pussy, its tight, soft, wet interior almost too much to handle.

"Oh god!" I screamed with pleasure, instinctively grabbing Becca's firm ass cheeks as she slid up and down my cock. I pulled her in deep causing her to scream again.

"Ahhh!"

"Good girl baby." Katie gave her girlfriend a kiss. "Make me proud baby."

Becca nodded and bit her lip hard as she continued to ride me.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum. Oh fuck." Pleasure was rising through me, wave after wave crashing deep inside.

"Just don't cum inside me. I'm not on the..."

"Ohh fuck!" Before Becca could finish her sentence I exploded, filling her lesbian pussy with warm cum. "Oh fuck!" I screamed again as I came over and over into her, cum oozing out of her pussy and down my balls.

I squeezed Becca tight and thrusted deep as my last drops of cum came inside her and finally collapsed on the couch.

End of chapter 2