Ch 3: Boarding the cruise ship

Story Info
Amber shows off her skimpy clothes.
947 words
4.1
6k
5
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was getting a little stressed because I was one of the last people remaining to board the cruise while I waited for Amber to get changed into something more cruise appropriate. As I was about to give up and go ask the ship crew to please wait for Amber, I saw her appear from the restrooms in her new attire. She was now wearing four inch stilettos which showed off most of her feet and beautiful glistening toes. She had on a pair of low rise, white skinny jeans that were ripped around the knee area. On top she was wearing a very small crop top that was held together by two poorly tied spaghetti straps. The top was not adjusted whatsoever, so you could see underboob peaking out from underneath. Amber hadn't made any attempt to remedy this situation since she was in a hurry to change to board the cruise.

We walked up to the guy that made her change in the first place, and he looked her up and down disappointed, but decided to let us on the cruise since it was in danger of being delayed. We then proceeded to run up the boardwalk where I could hear the clicking of Amber's heels on the ground and see her boobs jiggling back and forth freely. They were tempting to escape the latch her top had on them and every once in a while would peek out from underneath. I enjoyed the idea that someone walking by could get a nice little glance of her nipples.

By the time we arrived to the front of the line, we had noticed that most of the passengers were dressed in swimwear, many of them being in bikinis with sheer coverups over them. This was an adult only cruise, so it made sense that everyone was relatively relaxed. Amber, however, was the only one in a bit more formal attire which drew the attention of a few passerbys.

After we checked in, we were ushered to a specific zone on the ship where they were going through the safety procedures. We moved there so fast that Amber's pants had fallen down slightly, revealing half an inch of butt crack while she was standing up. Her ass was so nicely toned that you could tell her pants were struggling to stay on. They were hugging onto any glute muscle they could find desperately trying not to drop to her ankles. Of course her butt crack showing was only possible because she never where's panties and told me beforehand that she wasn't packing any underwear for this trip. Otherwise her panties would've provided a layer of protection against the inevitable wardrobe malfunction.

The crewmembers were going through the safety procedures of the life vests and life boat and needed a volunteer out of our section of 15 people, most of whom were men. Amber was super excited to be of help and decided to be the volunteer.

First she was assisting with putting on the life vest. The crew member used her as the model as he wrapped the life vest around her top nice and tight. I could see the foam of the vest push up against her boobs as it accentuated her cleavage. It was so tight that her nipples were slowly beginning to escape out from underneath her top, and you just knew that they were in direct contact with the life vest. The crew member then showed how to inflate the life vest and as it inflated upwards, Amber's top was being pulled up with it. She had somehow been oblivious to all of this and was super jolly throughout this whole experience.

Once the life vest tutorial was over, the crew member took the vest off of Amber. He did so by unbuckling everything from behind and letting it drop to the floor. Amber's top had been pulled all the way up to where it was resting on top of her boobs. The life vest had been shielding her perky nipples from everyone that was watching the demo, but now that the vest had been dropped to the floor, her nipples were on full display. She didn't really care too much since she was a regular at many topless beaches and resorts, so this was the norm for her. However, for some of the men watching the demo, they were very visibly aroused as indicated by the bulges occurring in their pants.

Next, the tutorial was over the lifeboat. This meant Amber had to bend down to flip the various switches on the side of the boat's control panel as instructed by the crew member. As she followed the directions and bent over onto the boat, you could see her pants struggle mightily to stay up. Every time she would turn slightly, her pants would slowly inch downwards. It was quite the sight seeing her flat stomach and tits caress the side of the boat with her skin in direct contact with the outside because she hadn't adjusted her top from before. While doing this, her pants were falling ever so slightly revealing more and more of her plump ass. By the time the tutorial was over, over 3 inches of her ass had been on display for all the onlookers.

When we finished, she promptly adjusted her pants to cover her crack and pulled her top back over her boobs ending the show that she was inadvertently putting on. We then decided that we were very hungry and decided to take our luggage back to our room and go get a bite to eat where Amber continued to fight with wardrobe malfunctions.