Ch 2: Cruise Security Line Tease

Story Info
Amber teases while going through the security line.
1k words
4.14
7k
4

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After rushing through traffic we had finally made it to the port. On the way, we stopped by at a gas station where Amber decided to change into more comfortable clothing which included a worn out t shirt and some short shorts along with with a pair of flip flops tossed on her feet, which gave a clear view of her freshly done pedicure along with glossy white toenails. She was wearing her hair up in a bun with her big reading glasses barely clinging on to her nose.

At the port, we presented our cruise tickets and were ushered into the security line along with plenty of other people. The line looked to be about a 30 minute wait based on the quantity of people there, and everyone was for our ship, so there was no pressure about being too late. We just casually waited in line when I started to notice that there were a lot of lingering eyes in Amber's direction. Like I get she's attractive and stuff but why the staring. It's creepy.

The stares grew more evident every time Amber reached down to her suitcase to double check if she was missing something. She was standing behind me in line, so I didn't know what sort of view everyone else was getting, but I assume it was some ass creeping out of her shorts which for some reason really turned everyone on. I think she was also slightly aroused by this based on how many times she had bent over. Even at one point so much as stepping back into the gentleman behind her while bending over giving him a good feel of her ass.

Finally, it was our time to go through security. Amber carefully lifted her suitcase onto the conveyor belt, but carelessly allowed the side of her shirt to get caught with the suitcase. This meant as she lifted the suitcase up, her shirt went up with it revealing her bright red panties. Now I understood why everyone was staring. She wasn't wearing any shorts like I had previously thought.

These weren't any ordinary panties. Oh no. They were very revealing. The back was simply a g string thong that settled into her ass crack leaving nothing to the imagination and the front was also thong like. The bottom part settled in her vagina and was followed by a very thin triangle covering the rest of her pussy but left all of her bush exposed.

When I put my suitcase on the conveyor belt, I looked at Amber dead in the eye and asked "where are your shorts". To which she smirked and said it was hot outside, so she decided it was best to ditch them in her suitcase. She then went to where the metal detectors were, and this one in particular was one of those detectors where you stand with your hands raised above your head while it scans you. Amber complied and put her hands above her head which ended up moving her shirt up to just below her belly button. She was having the time of her life flashing her ass and panties to the world.

When she exited, the detector was triggered and pointed out there was something in her back pocket. This is when one of the security officers came over to pat her down. I was now standing in the detector and had a clear view of the pat down occurring. The officer reached under her shirt and lifted it up to get a clean pat of the back pocket. Except in this case, there was no pocket and just Amber's butt cheek jiggling with the pats. The officer obviously knew the machine had made an error and sent Amber on her way with me following close behind.

On the way to the gate, Amber decided that her panties going up her ass were giving her an irritating wedgie which led her to take them off. She didn't hide behind a corner or go to the restroom. No, she took them off while she was hobbling to our gate, which meant everyone that walked by could see her ass cheeks clapping together as she wrestled the panties off. Luckily, there wasn't anyone walking by, so we didn't get in any trouble because I was the only one that saw what was happening.

Once the panties were off, Amber began to relax, and you could really see that the thong was bothering her. She then plopped herself into a seat next to the gate to wait for our boat to board. All I could do was watch the cold leather of the seat coming in direct contact with her ass giving goosebumps up her body. After a couple minutes, Amber had enough so she tucked her legs up to her chest to where her knees were right next to her face, then grabbed her phone and was looking through her social media. Our chair was positioned so that only the crew member in charge of the onboarding procedures would see her legs, so there was no risk of flashing anyone else.

I was curious about the view he was getting, so I walked up to the desk and inquired about how much time till we board. He stuttered while answering me because he was looking beyond me at the display Amber was putting on. After he notified me of ten minutes left, I walked back very slowly to get a good view of what he had seen.

It was a sight no one can forget. She had her nicely painted toes out of her flip flops and gripping on the the edge of the set. Her heels were firmly against her ass and you could see the dents they were making on the skin of her butt. She had her legs fairly close together, but you could make out her pussy slightly wet but breathing fresh air while staring directly back at you. A nice set of pubes resting on top also in clear view.

After I sat back down, the crew member came over Amber and whispered in her ear that she had to go change into something with more coverage or else they wouldn't let her on the cruise. He just had to ruin the fun. Amber complied and took her suitcase to the bathroom to change into normal clothes while we began the boarding procedures.