Ch. 03 Ellie Meets Peter's Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved my head closer to her waiting pussy and began licking it in earnest, suckling on her clit and thrusting my tongue into her hole. She responded by moving her hips up and down.

"Shit, Ellie. Use your tongue to fuck my pussy!"

I started feeling close to an orgasm.

"Fuck me harder, Peter. I'm going to cum!"

Peter responded by quickening his pace. I thrust out my tongue and let Laura fuck it with her pussy. Peter suddenly pushed in further and I could feel him spasm as he climaxed inside of me.

I went over the edge into an orgasm that seemed to take my whole body.

After a moment Laura started crying out as she came again.

I pulled my tongue from her pussy and cried, "Ah, ah, ah, ahhhhhh!"

I pushed back on Peter's dick as he continued to shoot load after load into my pussy.

It took a minute for me to come down from that orgasm. Peter kept gently pushing his dick and and out, draining every last drop of cum.

Eventually, I pulled Peter's cock out, and I turned to kiss him. Laura came up behind me and started kissing my neck, fondling my breasts and tweaking my nipples. I turned and kissed her.

"Now it's my turn to make you cum, Ellie!" she said. "Why don't you lie down."

I laid on my back and Laura and Peter got up on either side of me. They both began to put their hands all over me, their mouths alternating from sucking my nipples to kissing my lips. I was getting aroused again very quickly.

Laura pulled my legs apart and moved between them.

"You smell so wonderful!" she said as she drew near to my opening.

I watched her tongue begin to lick my inner thighs and then just graze the outside of my slit. She opened up my lips and began touching her tongue to my clit.

"Oh yeah, right there. Oooh. Keep going. Keep going," I said.

Laura put two fingers into my pussy and used her tongue to lick off Peter's cum as it oozed out from my lips, lapping up every drop.

As Laura continued to eat me out, Peter moved up and offered his dick to my mouth. I eagerly took it in and started sucking him. It didn't take long for his member to get hard again.

"I want to see you fuck Laura," I said, looking up into Peter's eyes.

He smiled and stroked Laura's back. "I'd love that!" he said.

I moved to the side and Laura turned over on her back. We began making out as Peter moved between her open legs. He got up on his knees and pulled Laura up close to his dick. I broke off and watched as he pushed his cock between her pussy lips and all the way in.

"Your cock looks so great in Laura's pussy," I said.

As Peter fucked her, I kissed and licked Laura's breasts, and moved my fingers lightly and quickly across her clit.

"Oh, fuck!" she said, now breathing quickly.

I moved down and could just get access for my tongue to lick her pussy as Peter fucked it. Laura's hips started moving up and down in response. Peter pulled his dick out and I sucked on it, tasting Laura's juices all over my brother's dick. I put it back in and continued licking and sucking her clit.

"Keep fucking me, Peter. I'm going to cum!" Laura said.

She thrashed her hips about so much that I had to move my face from her pussy. I kept rubbing her clit and moved up to kiss her. When my tongue entered her mouth I could tell she was right at the door, ready to climax.

"Oh shit! Fuck! Oh! Ahhhhhh!" Laura cried out, breaking off our kiss.

Her legs spasmed and she continued to cry out and moan in pleasure.

Peter suddenly took in a quick breath and pushed he dick even further inside Laura. I could tell he was cumming inside her.

"Oh shit!" He said.

After her orgasm subsided a little, Laura reached up and pulled me back into a kiss. Our tongues danced across each other in pleasure and gratitude.

"That was totally awesome!" she said finally.

"No kidding!" Peter said, pulling his now softening dick from Laura's pussy.

I leaned over and cleaned the cum off of Peter's cock, and as he moved out of the way, I got between Laura's legs and licked the cum as it dripped from her pussy. Laura got so turned on that she came again!

Later, we snuggled together on the bed, me in the middle of Laura and Peter.

"I'm glad we can still be lovers," I said to Peter.

"And I'm glad you're willing to share me," he said.

I turned to Laura and said, "I love sharing with you!"

We fell asleep together, me on my back and Peter and Laura each with a leg over mine.

Sometime in the night I felt a hand reach up and run through my brown bush. It was Peter. Laura had turned over and was sleeping deeply. Peter turned me around to face Laura and I lifted my leg slightly so he could put his dick in my pussy.

We made love, just the two of us, as quietly as we could. Peter even fucked me in the ass! It took everything in me not to scream in pleasure as Peter made me cum. It was such a nice ending to a perfect night.

I visited Florida State as often as I could that term, and Laura, Peter and I shared our bodies and tongues and pussies and Peter's cock, of course!

12