Pitch 21

Story Info
A camping trip goes spicy.
2.3k words
4.21
12.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a long drive and you are exhausted. The only thing that had kept you from falling asleep on the last hour of the drive was the stunning views and the incredible sunset. You pull your van in to the campsite and it's already dark. You've had to book a designated plot and the guy in the campsite warden's hut looks annoyed that you've disturbed his reading to check in. You apologise, explaining you had a tyre blow out and that's made you late. He gives you rough directions to pitch 21, you get back in your van and head in the direction he's pointed you.

As you drive through the trees of the campsite you can hear music and laughter in the distance, and after the day you've had you're praying that it's not coming from near pitch 21, because all you want to do is get set up and get to sleep. You turn a corner and you can see where the noise is coming from. There is a campfire with a couple of tents set up in the background. There are a couple of guys and a woman, all about your age, sat around the campfire drinking, chatting and laughing. You look around for the way forward and you notice that right opposite them is a small clearing with a signpost hammered in to the ground next to it. Pitch 21. You back your van in to the clearing and they shout as your headlights momentarily blind them. You get out of the van and start setting up camp. One of the guys is heading over to you. You ignore him and carry on setting things up.

"Hey, cool van," he says.

"Thanks," you answer coldly.

"You wanna come have a beer and hang wth us?"

"No thanks, it's been a real long day and I just wanna get some sleep."

"Oh..."

"Was there anything else?"

"I guess not." He turns and heads back to the campfire.

You finish getting set up and get ready for bed. He must have said something about you wanting to get to sleep to the others, as they've turned the music off. You can still hear them chatting and laughing, but you should be able to get to sleep, so you're grateful of that at least.

You're just starting to drift off to sleep when the sounds change. That's not chatting and laughing anymore. That's moaning and groaning. Are they having sex? The groans certainly sound sexual. You can't help yourself. You roll over and pull the curtain back slightly so you can see out of the window. Two of them are between you and the fire so they are silhouettes against the orange light. But sure enough there's no doubt that they are having sex. One of them is on all fours whilst the other is railing them from behind. They are both moaning in time with the thrusts. You can't help but wonder which of the guys is missing out. Was this why they asked you to join them? So that there would be a girl for each guy? Did they really think you'd be that easy? Then all of sudden the girl steps out of one of the tents. It's the two guys fucking! She is the other side of the fire and the flickering light plays over her body, she is completely naked and gorgeous. Her small but round breasts sit perkily on her chest with her nipples visibly erect. She walks to one of the big logs near the fire and sits on the floor resting her back against the log. You can't take your eyes off her and you feel the stirrings of your arousal. She sits with her knees up and her legs wide and she traces her fingertips round her nipples, one hand stays at one of her breasts whilst the other slides down to her neatly trimmed pussy. Your own hand mirrors hers and slips down the inside of your pyjama shorts. You feel your heat and slip the tip of one of your fingers between your lips. You're already wet. How long has it been? Too long you think, as you notice the guys have changed position and one is now blowing the other. His cock is huge, maybe the biggest you've ever seen in person. It's probably just a trick of the shadows and the light. You imagine it parting your lips and stretching your pussy. Your fingering has become more intense and you start to forget about them as you concentrate on making yourself cum.

You wake late the next day and there is no sign of your neighbours being up and awake. You get yourself ready for a run and set off up the trail.

You've run up to the summit of a nearby mountain and had a good run. The view from the summit was spectacular but you're almost back to the tree line now and you're looking forward to running in the shade of the big lofty pines. It's been another hot dry day, and you're sweaty and dusty from the trail. You're looking forward to getting a nice cool shower. You continue running as you enter the shade of the forest, and you can hear the water from the river and the falls now. You get closer to the river and decide to run back to camp down the trail that passes the falls rather than the trail you ran up this morning. It's a little bit further but the sound of the water is so inviting, maybe you'll be able to find somewhere to come back to for a swim later. You run until you get to the falls and you stop to take in the view.

It's not a big waterfall, only about a 20 foot drop, but at the bottom of the falls the river has made a nice wide pool that is ideal for swimming. You notice someone swimming in the water, they swim towards you and when they get close enough you can tell it's the woman from last night. She sees you and smiles.

"Come in, the water is lovely," she calls to you.

"Oh no, I've not got my costume, I'll come back later," you call back.

"That's ok, neither have I," she answers standing up. The water comes up to her navel and as she stands the water glistens on her breasts. You can't help but think about the neatly trimmed pussy you saw last night. You look around nervously. "It's ok, we're alone. Come on in." You walk towards the water's edge and you spot her discarded clothes on the beach. You're hot and dusty, and the water looks so good, you pause considering it. "Come on, I want to have a chat, I've not had a girl to talk to in days," she pleads. Fuck it, why not. You pull your running shoes off, pull your top over your head, and pull your shorts and panties down in one swift movement, you dash to the shore, wanting to get your body under the safety of the water as soon as possible. You swim through the shallow water to where she is standing, still bearing her beautiful breasts to the world. "How was your run?" she asks as you get to her.

"Good thanks. Shall we swim a little deeper?" you say as you swim past her. You hear her start to swim after you. You're out of your depth now and have to tread water. Where is she, she was behind you, but there's no sign of her now. Her head comes up from under the water just in front of you and you immediately realise that she's just been looking at your body.

"Nice tats," she says.

"Sorry, what?"

"Nice tats, your tattoos."

"Oh thanks."

"Your tits are pretty great too." She reaches out towards your breasts but pauses. "May I?"

You nod. She takes your nipples gently between her fingertips and squeezes a little, you gasp. She releases and swims off towards the little island in the middle of the river's pool. "Come on." You follow her and watch the water run off her naked body as she climbs on to the bank and lays on the grass water droplets on her tanned skin sparkling in the sunlight. You climb out of the water and lay next to her. She rolls over towards you and lifts herself up on one elbow, so she can kiss you on the mouth. Her lips are so soft against yours, you kiss her back open mouthed and you feel her tongue slip inside your mouth. Her fingertips are tracing their way down over your shaved mound and between your thighs, you move one leg to give her access. She strokes a fingertip along your lips and up to your clit. She takes your clit expertly between her thumb and fingertip and gently massages it.

Her lips leave your mouth and her kisses work their way down to your clavicle and then to your breast where she suckles gently on a nipple. Then her kisses continue on their journey down your stomach, she pauses to explore your navel briefly with her tongue and then works her way down to your hot, wet pussy. As she buries her face in your pussy she swings her leg over to straddle you and her tidy little pussy is now inches above your face. You lift your head and kiss it. She tastes sweet and good, and she is as wet as you are. You can feel the tension starting to build in both of your bodies and you seem to telepathically communicate as you both ease up slightly so that you can both ride the edge. You hear a couple of splashes, and then she giggles, "Oh good, my boys are here." You panic momentarily, but it passes as she returns to eating your pussy.

You hear the boys climb out of the water and then you see one of them kneel down behind your head and his erect penis comes in to view, he pushes the tip against her lips and you kiss and lick his shaft. It's thick and veiny, you can imagine how it's going to feel for her. He pushes forwards with his hips and you suck his shaven balls as he thrusts deep inside of her. But then, you feel something pressing against your pussy. It's the other guy. He asks, "is it ok?"

"Yes," you moan between mouthfuls of shaven balls. He pushes and your feel the rim of his bell end slip inside of you. She's still sucking on your clit and you can feel your back arch as your body tenses, climbing the building tension. He gently but not too slowly pushes his length in to you and starts fucking your pussy and he builds the speed until you can't hold it any longer and the waves of ecstasy roll over you as your body explodes with passion. This seems to start a chain reaction as you feel her body tensing over yours and you can feel his balls pulse in your mouth as he pumps his load deep into her pussy and you can feel the other guy unloading deep in you. The guys both pull out and lay down on the grass. You and she both sit up and you look her in the eyes and ask, "But I thought they were gay?"

"Oh no honey, we're all bi. Now come on let's get them ready for more." She leads by example and you both go to work on their penises with hands and mouths to get them hard again.

Once you've got them both hard, she sits astride one, slips his penis in to her and starts riding. You look at the other guy's cock and it is as big as you thought it was last night. It's long, thick and veiny, he's circumcised and you can't wait to feel it stretch you out. You bend over on all fours and look back at him. He hungrily scrambles on to his knees and pushes the tip against your lips, it's a good job you're as wet as you are. He eases the length in to you until it's all inside you; stretching you like you've never been stretched before. He pulls your hair to bring your back up against his chest, and rocks his hips back and forward fucking you gently. She reaches for your breasts and you reach for hers, then you kiss each other, French kissing and massaging each other's breasts. One of her hands travels down to play with your clit and you return the favour and do the same for her. It's not long before you're both edging again. She commands, "Next hole boys."

You feel him pull out of you and he pushes his bell against your anus. "Is it ok?" he asks.

"Fucking get it in me now." you order.

She gives a low moan as the other guy enters her and you feel his massive bell push in to your back passage. He pushes the whole length in to you and you cry out in a mix of pleasure and pain. The guys start pounding your asses and you both scream with pleasure. Then she starts kissing you again.

She moans in to your kiss that she wants you to cum together again. She starts slowly counting down from ten and you start grinding down on his cock with more intensity. She must have these two trained because as she reaches one they both cum on command and simultaneously groan loudly. She pinches one of your nipples and you feel your pussy twitch and your body convulse as he pumps deep inside of you and you begin to climax. She screams with ecstasy. It seems to last an age as wave after wave of paradise surges over you. The four of you collapse in to a tangle of naked exhausted bodies and you all fall to sleep.