Champion of the Goddess Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gave it to her faster and she wailed out as he tried to angle it against the shared wall more and unloaded into her and he fucked her continuously while doing that. She threw her head side to side and shook as she sprayed him. He finally stopped and set her onto the chamberpot to empty out.

Claire looked at him, "Alright...males can be an entertaining diversion every now and then. More bi-curious than hard-core lesbian I guess. After she delivers we will join you again for another session. As I enjoyed that far more than I thought I would."

Monna smiled and nodded, "I agree. Still prefer the ladies but playing with a male every now and then might be entertaining."

Raven smiled, "Provided you are still with us. You have to do your part to survive the adventure. Consider using the toy at level 5 to get children, Claire. If you ever want to become a goddess, you have to have children. Lots of children. Almost all the goddesses are bi-sexual. Some are tri-sexual. That means they will try anything sexual."

Claire nodded, "Understood. Thanks for the advice."

The ladies arrived and Ginger smiled, "I got us two gay male couples a pair of dwarven males and a pair of male halflings. They do not know you are Raven and we will work to keep it that way for now. Both of them were interested in you and we already warned them all that Korrok would castrate them for even voicing the idea.

They got the message after the bartender and Coral both told them what happened to the fighter who had to get his armor fixed after you crushed his nuts. Myssara told me the fighter is infertile this life because of that interaction. Also for sending a would-be assassin after her champion.

He knows he fucked up in other words and just who you were. He cannot share it with anyone and is headed to a different destination. He will be fine in his next life. The 4 of them are all first lifers who are looking forward to running with a leader who has gaming experience including having run with Raven."

He smiled, "Good. Ranged will be very important with that mix because none of them can close the distance fast except you and me. These 2 will likely want another one-off night at the third inn to get Monna pregnant again. Maybe my place in the dream-state will be better for that. We will see. Otherwise, they are off-limits. What classes did you get?"

She smiled, "A fighter and battle cleric with the dwarves. Another rogue scout and a fighter with the halflings. I need you cleaned up and dressed, to go and meet with our caravan leader."

He nodded, "No rangers. That means more bows will have to be found most likely if they are all first lifers and ignored the bows." Everyone got ready. Viola hit the two ladies with the 'about last night' cantrip and they were thankful for that before they all went outside.

He met the two dwarves at the bottom of the stairs. Ginger pointed, "Crakem a fighter and Splints a battle cleric. They planned their life together apparently with those names."

Ginger pointed to the 2 halflings at the other side of the inn, "Those 2 are Fingers and Vicor the fighter. I already told both fighters and rouges, bows are needed. They will add them as we find them."

He nodded and looked at the 2 dwarves, "You keep to your own bed and your hands off of my 3 ladies. You cross the line with the other couples and you will be named 'cracked in half' and 'splinters.' Understand me?"

They both nodded their understanding. The two halflings looked at him as they walked up.

Raven laughed, "Fingers will be broken if I find your hands any place they should not be placed. Viola told me everyone knows who their bed partners are in this group. Stay in your own beds and you won't run afoul of me working to break you into easily hidden pieces in the woods. Ginger is the diplomat and the leader, I am the enforcer!"

Ginger smiled, "This is for everyone. Take his warning seriously. He is just setting boundaries and ensuring everyone knows where they are drawn. You cross him or me and you will definitely not like the results. He is married to my sister and is Coral and my lover."

Ginger led the way out and checked over wagons. "Claire mend those harnesses on this wagon." Korrok looked over and tapped Ginger on the shoulder, "Get me a beam."

He pointed to one of the wagon wheels. She looked it over and nodded, "We need to see about getting that replaced before we get on the road. There are cracks in the wheel spokes. Looks like someone stabbed a dagger into one or two of them as well to widen the cracks."

They continued walking the line and she pointed out 4 horses to be replaced; all on the same wagon. Ginger got to Zira, "The third wagon needs a lot of work. We got one wheel, the harnesses are being fixed now, but the 4 horses need to be replaced."

Zira walked back with her and Ginger pointed out the issues on the horses and Zira shook her head, "I got a spare wheel, I cannot afford to get the smith to fix it before we leave. The wagon is already loaded. The horses I will split them across the other teams. No additional funds for those right now."

Raven looked at her, "Korrok from Clan Bitter Wolf. Good call on splitting the horses. You got a beam we could use, or do I need to take down a small tree. We can change out that wheel. No need to unload. You got a mage working the harnesses. She could slowly work to repair the other wheel over the journey, but not while it is taking more damage."

She looked at Ginger, "Your sister's husband?!"

Ginger smiled, "Also my lover, and Coral's lover now. She gets to be the cock sheath for him until the next inn. She is a scout, a very pregnant one now."

Coral shook her head, "I guess I deserve that after trying to sneak attack him. I still got paid as the guy left before the job was done. He just wanted the attempt made. Then Korrok fucked me into submission. Gods can he fuck."

Zira looked at him, "That wagon has over 3,000 pounds of cargo in it."

Korrok nodded, "Understood. That means I can lift it myself. Just need a beam and someone to repair the wheel."

Viola smiled, "I can change the wheel while Ginger chocks the wheels and Zira can pull her team off as she has to reallocate the horses to spread them out. I and the battle cleric can do some healing on the horses to help out as well. The others can give her a hand with swapping horses."

Korrok went over and found an oak that was a good 14 inches around and 30 feet tall. Fairly straight. He went to the wagon and pulled the saw and ax and took the tree down. He cut a 15-foot long beam out of it. He used the rest of it and split the logs to create chocks for the wagon wheels.

He stuck the beam under the center of the wagon, but a little closer to the front as it was a forward wheel. He walked forward as he lifted it up and set it on his shoulder. Ginger had set the chocks on the wheels to keep it from rollings. Viola used the tools to remove the pin, grease the hub, and put the new wheel in place.

She nodded to Korrok who brought it back to the ground as Zira came back with the 4 horses she would have on that wagon. She replaced all 4 because of the weight in the one wagon. She looked at it and nodded, "Alright Ginger. Looks like you got a good team together. We leave in the morning."

Ginger whispered to Zira, "That beam on his shoulder is not nearly as impressive as the one in his pants. If you want to join us this evening before we leave."

Zira looked at her, "You're offering your lover to me?"

Ginger smiled, kissed Zira on the cheek, and said, "Not just him."

Zira turned 12 shades of red, "I have never had a woman in my bed."

Ginger laughed, "With four of us, the bed might be too small. The floor might be better."

Zira looked down at Korrok's pants for the first time and saw the outline of his cock and her jaw went fully open, "You're not kidding about a beam."

Zira walked into the inn. She had five wagons and 4 other drivers, 2 married couples. Now 10 guards. She had not had sex in over a year; given her louse of a husband. Then this human paladin of Myssara just offered her sex with 3 women and her male lover. She had 2 drinks and finally went to their table. "Ginger, is that offer still open?"

Ginger smiled and nodded. "Of course."

Raven chuckled, "Another log for the fire, lover?"

Ginger smiled, "It could be fun."

Raven laughed, "Could be?! Sounds like a challenge."

They went upstairs and The three ladies worked to get Zira out of her armor and clothes. Raven walked around the corner naked and rock hard. Zira was on sensory overload as they got her on the bed.

He let the 3 ladies take her places while he prepared Zira's ass himself. He slid his hand in and she climaxed hard and started thrashing on the bed. He stepped over his arm and slid his cock into her slowly and then fucked her pussy for 30 minutes before unloading into her and then did it again. He parked her cunt on Ginger's face while Coral and Viola played together and watched him go.

Raven took Zira's ass in earnest for over an hour before unloading into her. She shook a climax with every shot into her. Zira prayed to Myssara, "What did I get myself into?"

She was shocked when she heard Myssara as did the others in the room, "After you get to the second inn you will be retiring from the road. The Queen will send a mage to you to take you back to the Capital. You have 85 years of being a very fertile mother. The man that just gave you 10 children is none other than Raven, my half-elven champion.

You will have a home and your expenses more than covered. Your remaining debt paid off. Your crews will take over for you, you still own the charter, but will be working to start a company to send supplies while you raise your children from the champion...who just fucked you pregnant big time.

He brought you the bliss you deserved in life. He would have a year ago when he was one of my clerics if not for your shit of a husband. He never revealed himself but now you know how he could injure him like that for attempting to murder him.

I sent him off as energy for the things he did to ruin your life. Be happy, you got what you wanted. Children. 5 of each. Eventually, you will find a better mate or two for life, not like Raven but he is a champion after all. Including another woman...maybe 2 even if you play your cards right with me."

Zira came hard again as he filled her ass one more time before withdrawing from her and getting her onto the chamberpot. Zira looked up at him, "Raven. Myssara told me who you are. Who you were. You wanted to help me back then."

Ginger smiled, "We did, Viola and I were with him then. We tried to talk you into doing that. She gave you free will to choose to join us without him interfering this time. We heard what she told you. This time it was without Raven being the one to make the offer.

Or the 2 of us trying to convince you to consider it. You can tell nobody, at least until after we leave your employment at the next inn and you are back in the Elven Capital. We hope you enjoyed your evening with all of us."

Coral smiled, "I was not there but I have seen it. I am not Myssara but I will be like her over another world after I travel this road with Raven. I will become another goddess in this universe. Your daughters, because they will be elven, will come to my world when they are born.

They will all have beautiful lives. One of them will become my Elven Queen in my world. One or two of them will become my part-time lovers even. I love elven pussy."

Raven went and washed up and looked back at her, "This is another one-off relationship. I don't do elven women very often. Because of your lack of free will. I felt you deserved something for that hell you got put through.

I let Ginger orchestrate the effort. I did not control the numbers or sexes for the children you have, something I could have done as her champion. You just got a lot of them at random."

She smiled, nodded, and cried some. Viola went in and kissed her, "Those better be tears of joy."

Zira nodded, "Thank you, all of you."

She got hit with the 'about last night' spell and had another small climax from that. She sighed. "Thank you for that. I don't think I could have walked after that. I am getting dressed and going back to my room."

Zira did that and held her hand over her stomach and thought, "Myssra, thank you for putting me into his path to get a second chance at motherhood. I don't know how to thank you."

Myssara thought back to her, "You will when I get you onto my altar and teach you more about making love to a woman. I like teaching those who find out they are truly bisexual just what they are missing from women. I am more like Blossom, Viola as you know her. More so than I care to admit.

You cannot reveal him or them. I love making love to women more than men. Except for Raven as he can and has taken me places. Mother only knows the places he has taken me. It took me a long time to become a goddess because of the unknown 'so many children' requirement.

He has been making that up with me, you are only the second one he has put 10 into, the first was me. I have 385 children with him, more than I needed to become a goddess. This time, it was all him with you and it was all random. Be happy and enjoy your journey.

Once you are back in the Capital I will send you some toys only the Elven Queen and her sister have; he was a half-elven prince when I made him my champion. He is of royal blood by design. As are those children. The Queen will know it.

She appreciates what he has done for her people. Through her, he fixed her husband's fertility, things you cannot discuss. Her eldest children are Raven's children. Only one son that was recently born was from her husband. The others were from Raven."

She sent her the images of Raven with the Queen, all of them including fixing the fertility of her husband the King after Raven had fucked her pregnant again and leaving it to him to suck it out of his wife. Zira turned red as she sat on her bed and thought back, "His own Aunt?"

Myssara thought back, "Yes, and no. He was not born here. He was all human. His body was built when he moved from humanity's homeworld to this universe. Built to be of elven royal blood as a half-elf by his request. He requested to be half-elven. He had no idea the elven genetics were royal blood or where they came from.

This was done by the Gods who handled that as he started on another world. He shared genetic markers with her, almost 35% of them, but he did not know that at the time. He did not see her as a relative at all, because his soul is human.

He has free will. He has some elven genetics that most elves do not have. Including rare eye colors, your children will have them. Overall, a distant elven relative in the scheme of things. Another reason the Queen is looking after you.

Because of those rare genetics, your children will have. Again, not to be discussed. I mention this because he does not do elven personas on my world often because of free will. He did it for you for the heartache you suffered and gave Ginger the go-ahead to try again for you.

Yet, he wanted it to be your choice in the matter. He felt some guilt for his part in the actions you suffered from all of what followed. He at least cares for every woman who he shares a bed with, if not loves them. He would not have allowed it to happen otherwise, especially with an elven persona.

You are one of the lucky few elven personas to have his champion children. There are others on other worlds but they were spread across worlds and do not know this after he destroyed the first world he was upon. They were conceived before he became a champion.

That happened in this world. He spent 20 years creating more personas with elves but he did not hold the elven people or personas responsible for what happened. He held the goddess of that world responsible and he destroyed her. Before you ask those are things I cannot show you or anyone.

From a Goddess perspective, he scared a lot of Goddesses in this universe. I was fascinated with him for what he did. I wanted him and then he wanted me in totality because he could see me for me. Things I have to keep reminding myself, he can read me like a book.

He knows how to surprise me, thrill me, and on a couple of occasions even piss me off. But he does not do it to be malevolent, or disrespectful. He does it to teach me and I have not been as open about some of that as I need to be. I have been making adjustments to that part of me. He is trying to make me a better person as well as a better Goddess.

He does not want power per se, he just wants to make life better for everyone. Where he sees injustice he tries to address it. He is right about something we disagreed over. He once said I was more chaotic than him and I disagreed, but now I see he was right. He could see me better than I could see myself.

I have made a lot of mistakes in dealing with him. One of those was your previous run-in with him. I tried to force a result and he saw that. He fought against it without going full bore as only he can. I figured he would and he kept it tempered.

I nearly lost him in the process. He kept it together and still got his message across. Not just to me, but to many. He is a gifted player, lover, and person. I tried to break him. I did not see it like that at the time but he did and he called me on it.

He could have destroyed my world like he did the other, but he loves me and he handled it differently. I am telling you this because you are a persona and you cannot share it with anyone. Yet I needed to say it to someone. To confide in someone.

I am the first goddess he gave a child too, then he helped to create a goddess in the one who oversees everything in this universe, our creator. Together we have been making changes, my changes are focused on this world. The creator is making even more of them across worlds in this universe. Thank you for listening and for playing your part in the days to come."

Mother had monitored the conversation but blocked it from everyone else as Myssara bared her soul to this persona. Mother heard from 'him', "She is missing or incorrect on one key point in her statement. He is not out to 'change' her or you. He is out to get you to use your own free will to consider making yourselves better persons and goddesses.

Not because he demands it or wants to rule. He just wants you to look at your actions concerning your stated goals for him and your universe. Did your actions meet and align with the goals you said you wanted from him? He was not devout to any of Earth's religions.

He felt they were all corrupted to some degree and there is truth to that given humanity's propensity to skew a story to fit someone's narrative. That the underlying message had been lost or misconstrued by many. He wanted to make a difference in life to make the world a better place and more inclusive.

He would have run into the same issues most humans have, getting past preconceptions. He would likely have become jaded on Earth as time passed if he had remained. The world's population being entrenched into factions and being so large, a single voice of reason is often missed or misinterpreted.

1...56789...13