Champion of the Goddess Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before you say anything, it was YOUR problem as you drove me to kill the previous King and Queen. Let your free-will persona King handle it. After all, it is his job to keep his royalty in line. You ever give me favored enemy royalty and I will work to kill all of them that I encounter.

Except maybe 2 as they have my children. I am your Champion, but keep that in mind. I know how your mind works and sticking me with dealing with your royal problems is not going to fly. It is your mess to clean up and you have a King for that. Else, it will get ugly."

He heard Mother laugh and Myssara groaned out, "Alright that Countess was another problem child. It's on the King's list already. I did state I would work to keep you out of royal lives for a while. I was pushing it at Ginger and you have had to get involved. You still twisted it on me to be in the back.

Yet, I made it confrontational to you specifically to force the Raven to be revealed. I see that now. I still want her to handle that problem on the road with the drakes. I already had that in place. I will just have to direct the King to fix the problem on the other end while you are traveling there. More like nudge him with something he cannot ignore."

Viola and Coral arrived laughing. As Ginger was already laughing. Coral smiled, "Alright, I can see Champions will be a handful. She had us listen in on that."

---

King Porto laid in bed with his wife Queen Rescnia after their hour-long lovemaking session. He had given her the details of the previous day. The Duke, Dutchess, and what he surmised about the Raven.

The King shook his head, "I don't think the paladin was the Raven. I am thinking that Barbarian was and he used her to stay out of the center of attention. Every member of her group was watching him, just to see what he would do. The strength it would take to rip a man's heart out or another's cocks and balls off.

He was not the normal barbarians my cousin talked about. Yet he made them all sound weak and incompetent compared to him. It also aligned with something the Goddess told me that I cannot speak about. Still, we got the aid we needed. But I think he used her to stay in hiding...maybe.

The Raven could have challenged to be King in 2 royal courts. Yet, he, she or they gave me a quick and easy solution to try and deal with those 2 royals and deal with corruption there."

Queen Rescnia smiled, "Sounds like she, and he impressed you. Regardless of the truth."

King Porto nodded, "Also frightened me some. Korrok spent that time assessing me I believe. I did him as well. Myssara gave me a list of others to deal with. 6 of them are cousins. The other 2 are holdovers from the previous King. I will let it go.

Myssara does not want The Raven revealed, no matter what the answer might be. I also do not want to get on her bad side. Not after she aided in getting me on the throne. She wanted me here and had allies loyal to the Raven support my requests."

He had a crystal go off on his long line of crystals and looked at it. He had them all engraved with names. He sighed, "One of my problem children now."

He answered it, "Yes countess?"

He heard a Man's voice, "The Countess is dead. The local thieves guild killed her and they are looting her Keep as we speak, Your Majesty! I was a member of her guard. I found her body, that of the Captain she took on as a lover in her quarters.

Both were poisoned to death! I got the door bolted from the inside but they are trying to breakthrough. We are 80 feet up and the only exit is the Balcony! She moved up here after a previous attack over a year ago, by this same thieves guild."

The King groaned. He went to his map, "Will have troops there inside of a day to reclaim it and clear them out of the city."

The next sound he heard was the door breaking, the man running, and then screaming as he was either thrown or jumped from the balcony. The crystal shattered."

The King got up, got dressed, and had his new Guard Captain get every battlemage and available guard ready. He double-checked his magical protection and then teleported into the Countess's keep with his men as his troops arrived. They killed hundreds of thieves in the Keep and kept most of the vault's contents intact.

They held the Keep while his troops came in the next day and killed thieves by the thousands. The Countess has become a silent partner in the guild until they decided they wanted her silenced. She had wanted a larger share of the spoils. He now had to find a new Count to oversee this land and then decided against it.

He split her lands instead. He contacted 2 other Dukes and moved their borders. Then he had the portion with her Keep he gave to one man. He contacted Duke Jerinno Rosenfield and expanded his holdings to take over the land for the Countess's keep and regional capital city, as soon as he had enough troops in the area to cover security.

That would be at least 4 more days. The King left his army in place until the Duke arrived and returned home immediately. The King looked over his map and set about moving armies to the other 7 places he needed to deal with. All while trying to figure out, who would run them or how he would divide them. Also, in which order to tackle them.

---

Raven worked with Mystara to incorporate the black wolf's hide into his cloak for this life and his sheath for his sword. Just to keep it simple and to make it different. She liked that approach. Ginger sat down and went through the gear and giant parts sold. The gear kept and the money received from the bounty and the very generous King.

She had 238,454 gold pieces. Raven wanted a feather fall ring to go with the resistance ring they kept from the giant horde for him. They got feather fall and fire resistance rings for everyone. Everyone had magical melee weapons already.

The new bows would be killer for this next quest. Ginger did pick up a wagon with 4 horses for the smokers and an extra portable hole. She got a strength bow with the icy burst and distance properties with a medium enchantment. Raven added poison immunity necklaces to him and the ladies with his portion of the money. Ginger looked at him, "Can I ask why the poison immunity?"

Raven smiled, "Coral has been using it since the beginning. We lost a couple of party members on the run-up to level 10 through poison in 3 out of 3 of my last runs. How did it go for your runs? Did poison becomes prevalent?"

Ginger nodded, "For both Viola and I. That makes it 7 out of 7 runs."

Raven nodded, "What is to say firedrakes are not 'fire drakes' but fire drakes and wyverns or some form of hybrid between the two? Also, we will encounter more than them on the road if my guess is off and there are other bandits or whatever we have to take on.

She has set a pattern of bringing poison in level 6-20 quests every life I pursued level 20. The need for deathward every life at levels 10-20."

Ginger nodded and laughed, "Same, 6 out of 6 in that case as we watched each other's runs. She has a defined pattern issue going."

Raven nodded, "Poison immunity at levels above level 5 should be seen as standard gear. Just like deathward being needed on levels 10-20."

Myssara sighed and thought back, "Alright. I have some quest work to do. Not to be discussed but those counts would have gone up by one more for both. I already have the drake road set so I cannot change it, or won't change it because technically you are already on the quest but not on the road yet.

Now I have to look at something different for level 10-20 quests. Not that they won't be needed or desired, but something to randomize for those upper-level quests to throw a challenge or 2 and be less predictable. Nice having her analyze your thoughts on the matter against her own and Blossom's experiences while you were out. I set it for a party of 9 players counting you as 2 of them."

Coral chuckled and shook her head, "I found a source for more poison as well."

Raven nodded, "Second and third inns, someone on staff. Every life."

She laughed and smiled, "Myssara sees the need to make that more random now."

Raven shrugged, "Can also be done in the DIE store so that is wasted time to fix in the scheme of things. They are consumables."

Myssara sighed, "I know and relatively cheap, even if they spend time crafting them."

Myssara laughed in his head. "The ladies are hearing this. Crakem got his first group together and did not live through the first ambush. Party wiped them. Unbalanced, and no scouts or bows. I had Jason start there, staggard the start with him to give him more time to work character backgrounds with his new lady from last life.

I have more inns and start points being created. Mother is taking me to 1,000 players. My 'penalty' if you will for the free-will issue is being the first to deal with that many players.

Crakem refused to pick him or his lady up. All because Jason had run with the Raven and let it be known. When he reappeared The group who picked Jason up took Crakem's mage and healer from the group that just died.

They wanted the experience of the knowledge Jason might be able to give them to live. Crakem is pissed and stuck waiting for another or going without either of those roles filled. I have 3 more days before characters with those skills will arrive there unless one dies and falls back."

Raven laughed, "Pull every other brick who dies and falls back and send them there. Maybe he will build a wall with all of them. After every 5-10 failures require him to switch to a new character as he has failed to progress that one. After 84 failed runs he might learn something. Let him experience as others did before I came to your world."

Ginger shook her head, "I could see that happening. Having been through it."

Coral smiled, "Had some of those issues before the past lives were returned to us. Thanks again for that. Handicapping the characters by handicapping the players was counterproductive. That is what Mother just told me. She learned this from you if you will. Why she dropped the reincarnation rules to make us better players."

They finally headed out but it was close to mid-day before they departed. He bought a lot of jars and salt to store in the portable hole with the food. Raven thought to Myssara, "I typically don't leave this late in the day. Be glad I did not take us back to the inn instead. We lose too many people early on and I will turn us back to get more."

He heard Myssara sigh, "I thank you for cooperating in this matter. Free-will and all. With what you picked up, this next section of the questline should be a piece of cake for your group."

---

The next leg did have both fire drakes, wyverns, and hybrids with a transmutation wizard who was also a former druid. He worked to create a new species of Fire wyverns. They had no issues killing the wizard in the end as the Fire wyvern young did it for them.

They spent time killing all 50 of the fire drakes, hybrids, and wyverns in the area over 14 days. They wiped out the infestation population before taking on the nest. That had the wizard overseeing deliveries with no parents to bring food to the young. The wizard became the food as they cleared the nest.

Raven spent his sleep hours making love to Myssara and talking with her in general terms about how to make things more random in her encounters instead of a static plan for each leg. Grouping encounters together as categories. Using fighter or mage levels to scale them better.

In short, he helped her to establish some randomness into resource wasting encounters, and hitting them with a big encounter early followed my smaller ones and then another big encounter. How to weigh encounters as he had her bring out copies of the books and showed her what he knew of game mechanics. Mostly.

He held some things in reserve for future lessons as he knew every goddess was likely taking notes. Raven compared and contrasted many gaming systems and revisions while talking about it all. Mother could tell what he was doing.

Raven worked to make her successful in dealing with planning for a larger player pool. He was also helping all of these other observing Goddesse as he did it while having sex with Myssara to keep them focused. 'Geek pillow-talk' is what he called it, while he was balls deep in her ass. This life she had him come up with his current player persona. She decided she wanted to try that for his many lives to come and feel their creations herself in her sanctum.

He got in his lovemaking session with Mother he had only one request, "You like making me the porn star to the Goddesses. This time, you let them watch you and me make love and fuck like crazy until I call it. You have your free will in the matter. You want to demonstrate giving into a free-willed Champion, then this is a method of doing it they will all want to watch."

Mother sighed and then laughed, "Myssara is laughing her head off as she knows I let them watch the 2 of you rutting around up here unless I am present. I agree, this time."

Raven made love to her and fucked her 12 times in each hole over 24 hours. Mother would have been a hot smoking mess if not for her being a Goddess. She gave him 12 blow jobs as well as he did oral on her over 20 times and got both hands into her twice. Some were in the pool and some were outside of the pool.

She curled up with him and smiled, "I have over 400 Goddesses who are extremely jealous of what they just watched. Most want Champions now. The other reason you wanted this. I did block them from showing their Champions the images or discussing it with them.

No need for additional jealousy in that department. They all commented on the fact you loved Myssara, your ladies in the game, and me. Even with every issue, we have encountered, you still found it in your heart to love me. They also called out that I loved you as well. That you were in love with Myssara, myself, Viola, and Ginger.

They said Coral was a pleasant diversion for you and you cared about her. I told them I did not deny it, that was why you were the only one who could do my ass. Because I held something back from the others because of you giving me my Goddess daughter and then my human children again. You won my heart and I was in love with you."

She curled up with him as he held her and the 2 of them actually slept for several hours together as Myssara came and watched over the children. Another 67. 42 males and 25 females. To go with Myssara's 124 children 74 boys and 50 girls that Myssara had added in the days leading up to this fuck fest with Mother.

They all knew he was at 1,400 children now. The next inn which they would arrive early tomorrow would likely produce enough to send him over 1,500 children.

Ravanna arrived as they got up and said goodby to the girls that Mother already altered in her sleep state. She did not really sleep, no Goddess did, but she felt it as though she had and she loved that feeling of companionship he showed her and Myssara. Let alone his ladies.

Raven was everything that she wished Adam had been to her. From loving to argumentative. She drew parallels in their lives but also knew that Raven was by far the better and more attentive lover. Mother kissed him goodbye.

---

Raven returned to the waking world to a blowjob in progress from his lovely wife Viola this life and he exploded a river of cum into her mouth and throat and then down her chest. She looked at the other ladies and kissed Ginger while the other lesbian halflings worked to attack her swollen tits and belly to get what he unleashed on them.

Coral sucked his cock clean and they got dressed. Coral smiled, "What you did with Mother was hot. I watched it with your ladies as Myssara entertained us all, including Monna and Clair this time, in your refuge if you will. With the complete set of strap-ons so the halflings had other sizes to work with on the ones they have."

Monna and Claire just shared the same shelter with them and were not a part of the love fest normally. Spending time with the Goddess had to be entertaining for them. They knew they would deliver and this time the ladies wanted to be a part of the pregnancy night with the 2 halflings. This was them apparently agreeing to what lied ahead in the next town.

They got all of the horses saddled up, the wagon was down to two horses, but that was alright as all it had was trophy heads, skins over the top of it, and smokers. No really heavy Cargo. They had planned well and Raven took care of breath weapon glands while Coral took care of Stinger glands.

They marked jars for the different type of blood that was taken from each of the creatures. Raven bough cases of empty jars for the portable holes and Myssara now knew why he did it. They had a trove for the apothecary or alchemists.

Coral kept a few of the venom sacks set aside for her arrows and weapons. It took 2 hours to finish the ride into town and make level 15 this life. They rented out the merchant room and the 2 rooms next to it for the next 7 days. Then they rode as a group to the Countesses Keep. Raven spotted it but Ginger commented on it, "A change in leadership. Duke Jerinno Rosenfield oversees this area now. It seems Myssara has had the King busy."

They rode up to the 'palace district and Lady Strongbow's papers got them all through. They looked at the wagon cargo and simply nodded at all of the heads they had in the wagon and waved them through. Raven looked at Ginger, "I will unload all of the heads out there. You deal with the new Duke."

She nodded, "Alright. That is a good call."

Raven went about laying them out 2-4 at a time until all 126 of them were on the ground. Including the young they killed. He had the male halflings helped him.

---

Ginger went in with Viola, Monna, and Claire. Ginger walked to the line, "Your Grace, we have never met but we fought together at Durren's pass during the war. I am Lady Strongbow, Paladin of Myssara.

Duchess Reighnhart stated she and the Countess had set a reward for fire drakes plaguing your southern road of 10,000 gold pieces for each head.

We have 20 adults, 14 wyrmlings in that category. With 10 wyverns, and 22 wyrmlings in that category. Then 20 hybrids of the 2 in another category with 40 wyrmlings of these hybrids. I have the Journal here of a former court wizard.

He was also a fallen druid who created these new threats to you. We are here to collect bounties on all of them. We also have the defiler's body as well. That is, what is left after the young starting consuming him. They got hungry when the parents did not return with food, Your Grace."

The Duke pointed to the Guard Captain, "Confirm the creatures. How did you kill so many?"

Ginger smiled, "We lost two horses and had 5 others got badly injured, our healers spent more time with the horses than us. We used secure shelters and over a thousand arrows. We have 4 of us building arrows every day for 2 weeks, and then we helped to teach a few others as the numbers kept mounting. Some learned how to create bolts for crossbows, Your Grace."

The Guard Captain looked over and nodded, "Your Grace, the Barbarian out here just thew the remains of the human defiler out of a portable hole and he broke them into groups so we could see which was which. They brought in a killing field of trophies."

The Duke sighed, "I don't know that the coffers have that kind of money here."

Ginger nodded, "Confer with Dutchess Reinhart and the King in how he wishes to address the matter if you wish, Your Grace. Wyverns are worth twice as much and how he wishes to handle the hybrids and young is another matter. We are willing to settle for 600,000 Gold pieces for all of the trophies collected, Your Grace. That would cover all of the adults fairly and you get the defiler and wyrmlings for free."

1...678910...12