Champion of the Goddess Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Duke stepped out and contacted Dutchess Reinhart and filled her in on the matter. She laughed, "I would say she is offering a bargain for the trouble they put down. We will of course send in for half of that. Sounds as if they were thorough in the matter. The fact someone was creating monstrosities is not something the King would be pleased with Duke. I had not heard you took over for the Countess."

The Duke sighed, "Resent change, we had to drive the thieves guild out of town or into further hiding in the sewers. Thousands were killed here. The Countess was involved. I will see if they will take town credit. At least for part of this."

The Duchess sighed, "I would not push it too far. Most adventures are not taking credit because they cannot use it at the DIE towers that Myssara brought into being. Try and be fair. If concerned, contact the King in the matter. I did put her on that quest to clean that portion of both our borders. It was listed as gold and not credit. It sounds to me like she is being very fair in the matter."

The Duke still did not like the answer and contacted the King. The Duke sighed out, "I have a Lady Strongbow."

The King cut him off, "Deal with her fairly. That sword at her side is a holy avenger from my vault for the aid she provided me in another royal matter. I am surprised she is out that far so soon. Regardless, you have dealings with her, be fair and prompt.

I had to Kill another Duke over issues she found and brought to my attention. She and the group she travels with are dangerous to oppose and they have been faithful to Myssara and the Royal Family."

The King ended the communication. The King sighed, "How did she get there so fast?! Halfway around the world. The Goddess must have relocated them. This goes back to her being able to deploy her Champion anywhere when needed. She is proving that point. If I had not cleaned up the mess with the countess then I would have been faced with her again."

His wife nodded, "Was likely a good thing you did not call her out as the Raven to him, instead you just told him to be fair with her and quickly."

---

The Duke looked over the books and sighed. The money was there, but he did not like having to spend it. He went out and sat down, "Lady Strongbow. Your 600,000 is more than fair, but I may have to insist on store credit for at least part of that."

Ginger smiled, "We would accept up to half of that as store credit. We know how the coffers have been since the war, Your Grace."

The Duke nodded, "I thank you for your understanding. Please have my accountant bring them 300,000 gold pieces and the voucher for the 300,000 in-store credit."

---

Myssara breathed a sigh of relief. She knew the Duke had it 10 times over, at the same time it restricted some of what they could buy. Ginger was very diplomatic about it and with all the hides, blood, and brains they captured, including 2 unhatched still-born eggs for the hybrids she knew they would have a lot of Gold already.

She watched them all, except Raven, work through getting top of the line base armor upgraded, shields for those who needed them, and minor displacement cloaks and burned through the 300,000 gold pieces finally with a stack of healing and a few arcane wands.

Then she watched as the bidding wars started between a pair of rival alchemists who went out of control. They had brought back 2 stillborn eggs from the hybrids and it jacked the prices up. Ginger brought it to a halt and got all of the materials sold off for 400,000 gold pieces by dividing it out and ending the bidding war.

Myssara was thankful for that. More work to deal with on her merchant personas she could see. Then she was shocked when all the new armor was taken to the DIE store and set to be upgraded to the deathless variety. The cloaks were put in to add the displacement major onto them. They all got had bands for proof against petrification with freedom of movement made.

With what they held back from the previous inn and what they captured in the layer and sold off, they had more than enough for all of these upgrades. Raven had a quiver to built to summon up both non-magical versions of his arrows, to get out of making thousands of them again.

He made it know it would be added to his Champion's chest after the constant days of manufacturing arrows to deal with the procession of creatures they had to kill on that last stretch of road. Myssara shook her and sighed, "I will have to work to adjust the bounties some or face this in every life."

Mother chuckled, "Just look to do it in every life. Past lives will make this more common across worlds. Keep it fair. If they bring in trophies. I admit he took it to extremes on this one with all of the empty jars but knew it would all sell. His bloodline allowed him to get it bottled up.

Yet you set it to be an extreme farming expedition for funds. They were thorough in clearing it as you requested. They also settled for a lot less than they could have gotten on the bounties. Ginger was big in reigning it in for you."

Myssara nodded, "This goes back to his training with me on weighted encounters and more variety. I know and this road was already set. If I had done that, I could have cut those numbers in half easily. The King's weapons also helped them in focusing on other gear as they had end-game weapons in hand already.

Especially ranged on the others in the group which aided them immensely in this last leg. Your right, overall he has taught me a lot this life about setting things up to be more complex but easier to manage for the larger populations I will be facing. He worked to make my life easier."

Mother looked at her, "For hundreds of Goddesses who took notes and are adding it to their worlds. All because of his coving other gaming systems and how he did it with those. He taught a massive goddess class if you will in dealing with those numbers to break up the quests more going forward.

He was balls deep in your various orifices to keep them watching and listening. He did it that way for a reason. His 'geek pillow talk' as he called it while getting you off constantly. All without designing the quests for you or asking what was in store for the next leg. You left the next quest hook off in this case."

Myssara nodded, "I want them to choose a path from the jobs board. That will set up Ginger's final leg as a leader with Raven backing her directly. She has done beautifully as a leader though. Crakem just finished his 11th failure in getting to the level 5 inn. It would have been more but he had to keep rebuilding parties over several days.

Dying 9 times at the first ambush every time. He was pissed when I had him switch away from being a fighter after 3 attempts, then paladin for 3 more, and then barbarian for 3.

Now he is a ranger and I told him to be happy I was not forcing a change in his character race this time as well. He got past the first ambush twice and died at the second because he still sets no scouts in any of them. Yet he shot just about every opponent instead of the horses.

His entire group abandoned him after that last failure and he is awaiting even more players I gave him a different quest this time as well. So he could not fall back on his knowing the ambush sites this time. Thus far nobody has stayed with him for more than 3 attempts after telling him he was a shitty leader."

---

Ginger got them back to the inn before the ladies' water broke. They got the merchant room for the week to wait for the gear to get finished being upgraded.

They got the two rooms next to it for the halfling males, Vicor and Finger. Also, a room for Monna and Clair though all the birthings were being done in the Merchants room so Raven could be there for all of them.

Once those were done Clair and Monna went back to their room. Raven met them all in the dream state in his Sanctum to get all those ladies pregnant again. He started with Claire, Monna, Coral, Ginger, and then Viola.

While he could not get Clair pregnant he had never started with her first. He did both holes on her twice before moving onto the next one and repeating it. Once slow and loving and the second at fast and frantic. It was a ladies lesbian fest for the most part.

There were toys everywhere for the ladies to use and multiple locations from a bed, to two altars, one in and one outside the pool. All while he took each lady on, one-on-one. One area had a hammock and another had a bed with a sex swing over it.

As well as an area that was like a large crater with lots of pillows and such to create a pit-bed for them all. Monna had 5 children coming, 3 boys, and 2 girls. Coral had 6 boys and 1 girl, expected and awoke shocked as she got double whammed by being his cock sheath and ended up with 6 more, 3 of each sex for a total of 13 on the way. Ginger had 7 with four 4 girls and 3 boys. While Viola had 8 on the way with 6 boys and 2 girls.

Come morning as Coral moved off to use a tub with Viola right behind her. Raven grabbed Ginger, "More children or are you going to lube me up?"

She reached for the lube but Viola was faster and pulled it away. Viola smiled, "We both know you going into a lesbian leader life for a while after this one. You need more children to become a goddess eventually."

Ginger sighed and Raven rolled her over and made love to her for an hour while the other two got cleaned up in the tubs that Mystra had provided in the rooms this time, self-cleaning, warm, and refilling when needed. Myssara thought of making them standard items in her merchant rooms going forward.

Just to cut down on the bath brigades being pregnant but her lust side won out and decided to save them only for the inns where birthing occurred. When Raven finally released into her on her 12th orgasm he looked in Ginger's eyes, "6 more, all boys. Taking you to 13 like Coral. No, I did not fix the numbers."

Ginger kissed him, "Alright, I believe you." She got out of bed and looked at Viola, "The cantrip. "Viola hit her with it and Ginger whipped her into bed with Raven to Coral's laughing. Raven grabbed her and made love to her for 2 hours while Coral went after food. She brought it back for everyone. Ginger shook her head as she knew she was leaving Raven in good hands with her and Myssara. She knew Raven loved her, but there was something else in the love he shared with Myssara and Viola that was just special. She was not jealous, she just wished she had found that with him in the beginning as well.

He finally released off into Viola and started back up again at fast and frantic for another 30 minutes before exploding into her and kissed her hot smoking mess of a face.

She smiled back at him as Raven spoke, "You got it good, 10 more to your count, 5 of each. 18 is a lot."

She smiled, "But they are ours."

He kissed her again as Ginger tossed the lube over that Viola had taken way. Raven lubed up his cock and made love to her ass for an hour before unloading on her and then getting her onto the pot quickly before she exploded. She looked at Ginger, "Alright, I deserved that for taking it away from you."

Ginger smiled and nodded, "Yes you did."

Coral walked out, "Will go and get you both food while you two get in the tubs. I have enough in me at the moment. Food and children."

---

That morning Mona made love to Clair 5 times with the 2 strapons they had to try and get her pregnant for once. Clair felt a little left out of the birthing night but did not want large numbers either. They had experienced the different sizes from the other strapons and she liked the half-elf one the best of the 4 sizes. She wanted to go through a pregnancy with Clair for once. With the 2 male halflings across the hall, they succeeded in putting 1 girl into Clair.

In the days leading up to the inn Myssara alternated with Mother or the 2 of them took him on together, He had 64 children between the two of them and it was an even split of 32 each. After this morning's love and lust fest, he was at 1,511 children.

Viola got into the tub but Raven felt tired all of a sudden. He then fell asleep and disappeared.

Ginger screamed out, "Myssara?!"

---

Myssara screamed out, "Mother! Raven is gone! I cannot find him!"

Mother showed in her sanctum and looked around worried, "I don't sense him anywhere in my universe!"

She thought out to 'Him', "Did you take Raven away?"

He responded with a chuckle, "No, this was all Raven's doing. He should be back before it messes with your timeline. Well mess with it much, your worlds might slide into limbo for a short bit. Raven's new ability for 1,500 children was a one-off usage of Astra Projection, it has a time limit to it. Could you imagine where he would want to go and why?"

Mother turned white, "Oh my...Raven's back on Earth!"

---

Raven woke up just as quickly in his bed back on Earth. He looked at the mirror on his door and he looked like Korrok and naked. He jumped out of bed quickly and knocked a lamp over because he was so much bigger than himself. He could hear his mother on the stairs. He tried his bathrobe and it would not go over his shoulders. He quickly unmade the bed and wrapped himself in the sheet as the door opened and his mother screamed her head off.

Ralph looked over, "Laura Lynn Taylor Bronson please stop screaming mother!"

He sat back on the bed. She glared at him, "Who in the fuck are you?"

He decided to keep it up even further and spoke to her in Klingon, "You would not believe the journey I have been on Mother."

Laura passed out. He went and picked her up and put her in his bed and found some sweat pants. They went up to his knees and were tight on his waste but it was better than looking like he came from a toga party with powder blue sheets. He woke her up and sat in his chair at his desk while doing it. She went to scream again and he turned to his computer and unlocked it on the first try and held his hands to his side, "I am your son, I have been missing." He looked at the screen and sighed, "For one week."

She looked at him, "My son has been missing a week...you...I don't know you."

Mother creator appeared in the room and sighed, "Mrs. Bronsen. Ralph, you continue to surprise me. You Astral projected yourself here. You don't belong here anymore and it has a duration. Don't waste too much time. You wanted closure, this gives you the chance to get it."

Laura stared at Mother Creator, "Who in the hell are you?"

Mother looked at Laura, "Raven is not permitted to talk about me. I am the creator of another universe. For all intent and purposes, he is dead here, but he wanted closure with you."

She looked over, "You called him Ralph and then Raven?"

Mother sighed, "Raven is his Champion name. He became a Champion to 1 of my Goddesses in another world. The facts are intricate and complex, but simply put he is living a gamer's life in another universe. I came to make sure he does not waste or squander this time."

The door disappeared as did the window and the room faded away to look like they were outside one of their adventurers rests with a Dragon flying high in the sky.

Ralph looked at his mother, "I went to a gaming store, met a beautiful woman who turned out to be a psychopathic nymphomaniac bitch. What she did, destroyed my body here and I was recreated in another universe."

Mother switched the view to be in the dank cell with Raven as the blob of flesh, "How he appeared until he started writing his first character background."

Laura read the note on the shining surface and was shocked, even more so as she heard him thinking to himself and then started deciding to try and play his way through the problem. Until his half-elven body formed and he was sitting in the inn. Mother stopped it there and took it back to an outside view.

Ralph sighed, "She tricked me with a contract that was written in Ancient Elven and a really small script. When I signed up to join her group I ended up out there and I have no way back to you. A universe with no Gods, only Goddesses and more women than men live on the worlds.

The best way I can explain it is I live in a polygamy stile relationship with multiple women running new adventures every few months from level 1-20 and then starting over. Teaching the game to local borns.

There are no families there, the children are taken away and raised by caretakers, and not to shock you but you're a grandmother and great grandmother several times over. I have lived almost 22 years 'in-game time' and have over 1,500 children born or on the way.

The bitch that took me there pissed me off, she broke some rules, and I called her on it. Then what I did next ended up killing her and her world. But now I am on another and the Goddess on that one is very different, she is loving and caring. I say she is neutral good with a lot of chaotic tendencies."

Laura laughed at that comment. He sighed, "Her tenants are hunting, magic, love, lust, and procreation. She got that last one because of me being a prolific fucker. That note you read, yes, I get laid a lot and I find love a lot.

I am biologically half-elven with a human soul. All because there was no warning that the body I created would be the one I had in the spirit realm. For all of eternity if you will. I could well outlive you many times over.

I have about 35% of my original human genetics. The genetics from Aunt Tammy and Grandma Rosen for twins and triplets. Got that big time. I did not want you to think I left because I was mad at you or the way I was raised. There was a lot of guile involved in the process when I was taken there. I fight against intolerance and injustice. I work to make people's lives better there."

Laura looked at him and the room, "How do I know this is real?"

Ralph sighed, "In the next couple of weeks you will hear about me being off with some beautiful woman sailing in the gulf. Then the ship being lost at sea with all hands. An insurance policy coming to you. Something one of my daughters was doing for me to get closure with you, one of her daughters from me. Her first in fact and another Goddess named Ravanna.

You might even see her someday. No 9-month delivers, no painful delivers with few exceptions. No raising a family. Gods, goddesses, elves, and dragons, all real. Just don't ask me which religion is right here, heck if I know."

Laura laughed at that.

Ralph moved over and hugged her, "I am a barbarian sorcerer gestalt this life. Being a half-elven Champion created some power issues and all my characters are gestalts." He whispered his password to her, "For my computer, and be sure to clear my cache for all the porn sites I visited."

Laura laughed at that. Ralph focused energy into her and she asked, "Why am I getting warm all of a sudden. "

Ralph pulled back, "A parting gift. I fixed your fertility, you got the womb of an 18-year-old free of any issues. Something I can do as a Champion to Myssara is to fix fertility. I know you had that hysterectomy the year after I was born."

Laura looked at her stomach. Ralph looked at her hands. She looked up and he disappeared as the sweatpants fell away on the bed and then to the floor. Mother still stood there and sighed, "He is one of the most gifted players and lovers I have ever met. Also the most prolific players. He has more children than anyone, Except for me.

No, he is the most gifted player and lover I have ever known. He is a genius at the game and in making women feel special. He is loved by many and trains many all the time. You should be proud of him, he wanted closure with you and made this happen.

A polarizing figure in that world and with his Goddess Myssrara. One of the injustices he fixed is in our way of recruiting from Earth. To be more open about it. No goodbyes, no delays, yes or no. If no, they forget all about the encounter and continue on in life here. They cut all ties with their old life, what he told you is very true in how he ended up in my universe and so far away from home."