Champion of the Goddess Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother reached over and touched Laura's head and she gasped. Mother smiled, "Some of his exploits with none of the sex, he does have a lot of it including 2 goddesses if you count me. I am not worshipped there. I oversee the universe and hundreds of worlds in my universe. Each world is smaller in population base, not like Earth, not like it in a very long time."

Laura looked up, "Myssara, you, Ersa, and Blossom who he is in love with all of you. With many others who love him and he loves, but not the same level. They all have had his children."

Mother nodded, "Yes, he makes me laugh, smile, and wonder in amazement. Every now and then he pisses me off as well."

Laura laughed at her.

"You can find love again, Maxwell from your work is very interested in you. I know all about you and what you endured in life. He wants to settle down and start a family. He would be a truly caring father and lover. Something you have never really had.

As I said, I know all about having a 'not so great' first match and then finding love. I found it with your son and it took me a lot longer to find it and truly feel it in my soul. Raven would be upset with what your husband has done. Best to keep this visit to yourself, else people will think you are crazy."

Laura gasped and looked at Mother, "Don't tell him, unless you are forced to for some reason. You're from Earth as well."

Mother let the room revert back to normal and glanced at a bookcase in the room and back at Laura with a smile, "In the beginning."

Mother disappeared. Laura went to the bookcase and looked at the books and her eyes focused on one. The Bible.

Laura gasped, "Eve!?"

Laura started straightening the room and then stopped at his computer and looked at his computer cache. She watched some of the video files he has watched recently and suddenly found herself very horny. She cleared his cache and sighed, "Well, at least I know how you got so good. Hot to videos to make you a gigolo to many wandering women."

She chuckled at her thought on the matter. Laura went downstairs and signed the divorce paperwork John had drawn up, it included $3,000 a month in alimony, the house, and half of their savings including what he got from his father's death, and her car all paid for. She put it in the mail and found the postcard about Ralph being sailing with a beautiful woman in the gulf. A receipt for an insurance policy was included in the envelope, just in case.

She contacted John who did not want to talk with her at all and hung up on her. She was part of his past and a means to an end. He wanted it over. He blocker her number.

A week later a lawyer in Texas called and informed her that the sailing vessel was found, with all hands lost in a storm. A letter arrived the next day. It included a check for 10 million dollars after both state and federal taxes had been paid and made out to her alone. She tried to contact John again and it was blocked. She looked at the phone and sighed, "Fuck him!"

She called Maxwell and got him to help with funeral arrangements and invited him into her life and bed finally.

---

Raven reappeared a few feet up and came crashing down on his knees screaming and crying as he shouted, "The BASTARD left her!"

Ginger held the others back as he flailed his arms into the floor and she was afraid of someone getting hit accidentally.

Myssara and Mother appeared.

Raven looked at Mother, "He fucking abandoned her?! She was not wearing her wedding rings!"

Ginger asked, "Who is he talking about?!"

Mother sighed as she held her head down, "He Astral Projected back to Earth and visited his Mother. Your father is gay. Your mother found out a year after you were born, while still in the hospital with that cancer scare that resulted in her hysterectomy.

He had you and your Brother, John Junior. Twins. You were named after his Father as the 'eldest' of the two because of provisions in your grandfather's will, part of which required his eldest grandson to be named after him to get it.

Your grandfather Ralph died last year as you know, and your father started pulling away from your family. Your father moved you, minus your brother who was married. He knew about your father already having walked in on your father with one of his many trysts years earlier.

He went unnoticed and your brother never spoke of it except to your Mother who asked him not to tell you. Part of that inheritance was held for you or your mother alone. 35 million, that your mother has conservatorship over.

The conditions of which were you being 47 years old or married with a son named Ralph before you could get access to it. With you dead, it goes to your mother and she will send some off to your brother. They both will lead much better lives, a lot longer than your father.

He is HIV positive and has been for 2 years. Got it from the man who he married 2 months after you disappeared, they hooked up in San Diego on one of his many business trips. That man dies in 5 years, your father in 8 years from full out AIDS. He tried to fight it with every dollar he had, but he was too far gone by that time.

He dies alone and broke. He did not even have the funds to make funeral arrangements. His body was cremated and buried in a paupers grave as nobody in the family would claim him. This is the most likely future. Human free will and all, things could change some, but I doubt it will.

Your Mother marries again a year to the day of our visit, she figured out who I was. She told me, 'You are from Earth.' I told her, 'In the beginning.' after glancing at your bookcase. She is a lot more reverent in her daily life but does not go to church, as you could not tell her which religion was right.

She has two more sets of twins, 2 boys, and 2 girls. She lives long enough to see her first grandchildren reach high school. She cut off access to your father's side of the family when inquires came in about the money she inherited and if any of them would be in her will.

She was saving it for her children and charities that were worthy given the shit your father had put her through. The hell she suffered because of Grandpa Ralph being so damned controlling. He married her to have children to get that inheritance alone. His father knew he was gay but it was his way of forcing his will on his son.

Your father did not stand with your mother while she was being tried, but was there when she was freed. He had hoped she would get convicted and it would have been enough that it would force your grandfather to allow him to get divorced.

As it was he told your father no way in hell without losing his inheritance. Regardless of the verdict. A lot of assholes on that side of your family. Your mother worked to raise you right and away from all of that. Even shielding the inheritance from you until you decided to marry.

Then she would have let you know about the unusual demand to name your son Ralph if you wanted the money before you turned 47. You would be happy to know she never used 'Ralph' to name another child.

She used Marshal Raven, with Raven being the middle name for one of her sons. Maxwell was named after his father. Violet Blossom and Anna Ersa for her daughters. I gave her some of your exploits without the sex.

To reinforce that what happened was real but it was best not to talk to anyone about it. That included the names of the ladies you had as companions and your eldest children. She used the names of the ladies she liked the best for them.

Again most likely outcome as this is the future we are talking about. Something we cannot look into inside my universe if you will. Rules. I have given you the past, present, and future in the hopes you finally have closure."

Raven shook his head, "I need Ravanna here."

Ravanna arrived, "I am so sorry about what your mother went through. I saw it all when I reviewed your life to learn from you. He played the game to escape from reality and to be the family man. That was how your parents met, was the game.

She still teaches her children in the future if things go well. Your brother stopped playing about the time he caught your father's tryst with the strange man. He did not want to be near him anymore. Also why he became more rebellious if you will.

He refused to name any of his children John or Ralph. Long life and happy marriage even. 11 children, he kept knocking her up and she kept delivering them until she had to have a hysterectomy.

Your mother did confide in your brother about what happened to you and used her medical records to prove it to him, because of her hysterectomy. It gave him closure that it was true but more to the story and you were both prolific fuckers. They laughed over that but kept it between them."

Raven shook his head, "I have a favor to ask of you, as my daughter you are the only one who could do it."

Ravanna nodded, "Alright, what is the favor. I would do anything for you, father."

Raven sighed, "When my father's ashes go unclaimed, claim them. Then bury them within his lover or husband's grave. I want them shoved up his lover's ass so he can be the undeposited shit in death that he was in life to his family and my mother especially."

Coral laughed her ass off. Ginger and Viola were both shocked as was Myssara. Ravanna stood there with her mouth open and thought to mother, "Would 'He' even allow that to be done?"

Mother rolled her eyes and thought out to him, "You heard Raven's 'unusual request.' Defiling a grave and corpse seems a bit harsh but I need to know your thoughts on the matter."

Mother had to sit there and listen to him laugh for almost 10 minutes before he finally responded, "Both of them are atheists and the one man would not be buried in holy ground. Buried outside a lakeside cabin they shared for many of their clandestine meetings before getting divorced and then married.

If Ravanna got him to sign a document to be buried with his lover in a 'loving embrace' and he did not catch the box, or it was marked after the fact to be cremated. It has a certain poetry to it and is more vindictive than he is normally.

She would be the only one who could legally do it as John's Granddaughter based upon Man's law. As to ethics, I leave that to you and Myssara to discuss with Ravanna as he worships Myssara. Myssara would likely allow that to happen. That would be an interesting conversation to listen in on." He continued to laugh for another 30 minutes just to Mother.

Mother played the message for all of them but changed it to her voice to keep anyone from being injured or heads exploding.

Myssara looked at Mother, "I'd turn the bastard to energy for what he did. You know it and you would too, Mother."

Mother groaned, "Ravanna is free to try if that future holds true. He could be cremated instead. They could be buried or spread."

Raven nodded, "If that's the case, then Ravanna could claim his body before he is turned into ash and the positions reversed. Have my father have his lover's ashes fill his ass and be sewn shut. The shit he never gets rid of if you will. If the first man's ashes are spread, then we leave it alone."

Ravanna sighed, "I could do this, but I would ask what honor is there in this?"

Raven did not miss a beat, "It is honoring the man in how he lived his life. In being 'a shit' and an asshole who abandoned his family and married only for money. While truly caring nothing for his wife and children.

We were nothing but a means to a fortune. If you still question it, you could always get my mother's thoughts on the idea. Let her met one of her Granddaughters. She likely knows of you already."

Mother nodded, "She knows of you and Violet. As well as John, though you hate that name now. She used Anna instead of Ravanna. Ravanna has some bad connotations in the Forgotten Realms setting of the game for an evil deity and is a ghost town in Kansas. She did not want to stigmatize her daughter but wanted to use his daughter and lovers' names for her daughters."

Ravanna sighed, "I will look into it and see about the feasibility of doing this for you. I will likely talk with your Mother on this idea at the time as another conscious in this matter."

Raven looked at Mother, "I want you to direct her to be 100% honest with me in the matter when the time arrives, including anything my mother might say or tell her on the matter."

Mother groaned, "Because you know she can mislead and sense she might as she is trying to be evasive in her answer. She will look into this matter for you, confer with your mother on this fact. If Violet is a Goddes she will go with her even and help out. They could teleport the ashes into the anal cavity if they had to.

Without disturbing the grave and seal the recipient's ass shut. Looking at that, there is a 50-50 chance your mother would be all for it. Regardless she would laugh her ass off at the thought of it. I hope this gives you closure."

Raven nodded, "For now. Any other changes?"

Mother sighed, "Your strength, dexterity, and constitution are all maxed out now. Intelligence and charisma are identical and high, and wisdom is below those still but not by a lot, still well above average."

Mother thought out to him out and Myssara only, "Eventually, you will max them all out most likely. Depends on the classes you play. Maybe go beyond max after that, hard to say. As you are pushing boundaries."

Raven looked at Mother, "Thank you. For coming and letting me know what was going on and not to waste the opportunity. It meant the world to me to talk with her one last time."

Mother smiled, "I know that. I know what true closure has brought you as I can see that weight lifted from you. You worried your father would divorce her eventually. You felt him pulling away, you just did not know why until now."

---

The Goddesses left and Mother sent off a warning to all of her Goddesses who had Champions from Earth that if they had closure issues this could happen to them in the future as well. She sent them the encounter from his arrival to his departure only. Not her private conversation. She knew 'He' allowed Laura to keep Raven's parting gift. She appreciated that fact and 'He' knew it.

---

Raven got in the tub while Ginger fed him and Viola finished getting cleaned up and dressed. Raven asked Ginger, "The final leg, you get the quest?"

She shook her head, "I figured to check the job board. See what is out there. This might be one of the decision points. Letting me choose the final leg if you will."

Raven nodded, "Probably. She has not had us on a given line this life."

---

Ginger had several choices on the board. Another undead, another dragon, another giant, and she settled on one which seemed different. It was listed as a delivery quest. She worked to find out more about the person and what was being delivered. She rejected the quest on her own. She felt it was a trap.

Myssara smiled at her for not only rejected it but for not getting Raven to confirm it. She went back to the board thought about how the group was geared and took a different quest. It called out for a plea to aid against some demonic possession.

Ginger brought that one back to Raven to look over. He shook his head, "Well, it is new. Likely more to it, but you got a well-equipped group and you are a paladin with a holy avenger geared for this.

With a second paladin and a cleric for Myssara who are all good focused. Not counting myself. It will not be the walk in the park we just did with her fire drakes and wyverns. Some might fail at this one, but your odds are good at completing it."

Raven thought to Myssara, "I have an idea for a spell I want for my level 15 6th level spell slot that I have been holding back since arrival. It is not overpowered but it is 3.5 and not in pathfinder. Called tactical teleportation. It lets me rearrange the party on the field, friendlies only. Let me know what you think."

She replied back a few minutes later, "It's not an offensive spell, more utility. It has a range to it and limits to those who can be moved based on where you are positioned. A very interesting spell I have never used before.

I would not allow it for mages just yet, but for a sorcerer to try out and show me what they could do with it. Sure I will let you try that one out. It's essentially a party like dimension door spell."

They picked up their gear 2 days later, sold off the wagon for this next part. They knew those that made it to the quest site would find a shack or shelter there for the ladies to use to give birth before the final big battle. They each grabbed a spare horse though. It should prove to be faster with just horses, provided they did not lose many of them.

The trail to the quest was narrow, filled with all kinds of woodland type traps. They burned through most of the healing supplies before they found the birthing shed almost 20 days later, they had lost Vicor due to a missed trap and a possessed treant that had snared him. Fingers was upset at the loss of his lover. Yet it was missed because Vicor went off the trail in the battle. He pursued a target into unchecked land. It was not Fingers' fault.

The last section was underground and they lost Fingers, and Monna due to traps. Clair held it together. They had discussed what-ifs and moving on after this chain they had decided upon before departing in case one was lost. Clair found herself isolated as the rest of the party focused on the main demonic spirit.

She got surrounded by several minor ones who got hit by a fireball spell. He stepped closer to her with a 5-foot step, targeted her, himself, and Coral. He used tactical teleportation and moved Coral behind the one between them. Moved himself to replace Clair, and put Clair in his spot on the field.

Coral had been sneak attacking the big guy but he was immune to backstab damage. Coral now took down the one behind Raven, Raven became the focus for the other three, while Ginger was alone on the big guy. She was being healed at range by Viola with the bow.

Clair realized she had been moved and targeted the big guy as Raven now had her three attackers engaged. She had never heard or seen this spell before but she liked it as it saved her ass as she drank a healing potion and got her defenses up before aiding Ginger with the big guy.

Ginger realized she was alone with the big Guy and Coral worked with Raven to take down the trash. She did not know how it happened but Coral was little help and the disintegrations Clair launched did a lot more damage against the big guy in the long run.

Raven turned and switched back to his bow as did Coral at this point and they brought the last main guy down with Ginger using her last smite evil to end its existence herself. Raven smiled at her.

Ginger called out, "Holy water and bless everything in this cavern. Then we will get the hell out of here. What fucking spell was used to swap all the party members around? Something in this cave?"

Myssara appeared on the field and smiled, "You did it, Ginger. Raven, I loved that spell usage. He asked for one spell, a tier 6 spell, at the last inn, and held off on using it until this battle. It was from a 3.5 spell list called tactical teleportation. I had never used it or seen it used.

As he was a sorcerer I let him have it as one of his spells. I wanted to see it in action. What he did with it was amazing but not over the top. He moved those around within range. He moved those in bad shape and surrounded out, in this case, Clair.

Those who could do better against a different target into position, Coral. Then himself into the middle to keep the focus of the trash that had been focused on Claire. I will add that spell to the list and for training at the schoolhouse.