All Comments on 'Chance Encounter'

by LocalMan3000

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
alcopopalcopopover 4 years ago
Well written story!!! Top marks.

It's not often you get such a well-written, descriptive story on here. No wham, bam, thank-you Mam but a great build up, painting a picture with words and explaining the situation of both characters in an understanding way. I loved it and can't believe this is the first offering on here from the author. Looking forward to the next.

FrankwuoFrankwuoover 4 years ago
I agree

With alcopop...

Please grace us with more of their journey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you

In one word - Elegant

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Masterful!!!

Grace, space, pace. The marks of a fine automobile, and of a fine erotic story.

Congratulations!

R.

funcpl124funcpl124over 4 years ago
Wonderfully Done

Magnificent! Heart warming! Well written!

maxx308maxx308over 4 years ago
Tastefully Told

Thank you for the erotic meeting of two strangers becoming one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Incredible!

This is wonderfully well-written!! You ought to be writing professionally.

lisablissfullisablissfulover 4 years ago
Incredibly Sexy

One of the best written stories that I have read on literotica. So very incredibly sexy, I can,t believe any woman could read it and not want to be seduced by Tehan.

TarnishedPennyTarnishedPennyalmost 4 years ago

Brilliant! Tasteful yet explicit, emotionally perfect. Wish I could give it six stars.

MaydaypilotMaydaypilotabout 3 years ago

What a perfectly done story. A man who wants to know how to make love to a woman should start by reading this. The sexuality begins when you meet her. The first foreplay is “hello”. I wish I knew that as a younger man, but there was no way. Perhaps if I’d read this story then?

Still...never too late.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLocalMan3000@LocalMan3000
Well-traveled businessman with more than a few outrageous stories to tell. An eye for a thing of beauty, and a reasonable gift with the written word. Long-term hankering to feel that smooth, cool expanse of thigh between the stocking top and the warm, musky heaven above.