All Comments on 'Chance Encounter'

by LocalMan3000

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MaydaypilotMaydaypilotabout 3 years ago

What a perfectly done story. A man who wants to know how to make love to a woman should start by reading this. The sexuality begins when you meet her. The first foreplay is “hello”. I wish I knew that as a younger man, but there was no way. Perhaps if I’d read this story then?

Still...never too late.

TarnishedPennyTarnishedPennyalmost 4 years ago

Brilliant! Tasteful yet explicit, emotionally perfect. Wish I could give it six stars.

lisablissfullisablissfulover 4 years ago
Incredibly Sexy

One of the best written stories that I have read on literotica. So very incredibly sexy, I can,t believe any woman could read it and not want to be seduced by Tehan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Incredible!

This is wonderfully well-written!! You ought to be writing professionally.

maxx308maxx308over 4 years ago
Tastefully Told

Thank you for the erotic meeting of two strangers becoming one.

funcpl124funcpl124over 4 years ago
Wonderfully Done

Magnificent! Heart warming! Well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Masterful!!!

Grace, space, pace. The marks of a fine automobile, and of a fine erotic story.

Congratulations!

R.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you

In one word - Elegant

FrankwuoFrankwuoover 4 years ago
I agree

With alcopop...

Please grace us with more of their journey.

alcopopalcopopover 4 years ago
Well written story!!! Top marks.

It's not often you get such a well-written, descriptive story on here. No wham, bam, thank-you Mam but a great build up, painting a picture with words and explaining the situation of both characters in an understanding way. I loved it and can't believe this is the first offering on here from the author. Looking forward to the next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLocalMan3000@LocalMan3000
Well-traveled businessman with more than a few outrageous stories to tell. An eye for a thing of beauty, and a reasonable gift with the written word. Long-term hankering to feel that smooth, cool expanse of thigh between the stocking top and the warm, musky heaven above.