Chance Encounter Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," she said afterwards looking up at the ceiling.

When she orgasmed she did what she always did with Miguel, pushed his face away as she was too sensitive down there to take any more stimulation. During intercourse she wanted them to keep fucking her through her orgasm and beyond. He dutifully rested his head on one of her thighs or against her pubis. Before the cage they would just lay there basking in their post orgasmic glows, her wetness underneath her and his inside of the white briefs he wore. Now that they were husband and wife she was going to upgrade his wardrobe and replace those awful white underwear with panties. She thought panties were fitting for her less than macho spouse. Remembering when he wore her blue panties, she also thought they looked cute on him.

There was only one person luxuriating in the moment following another orgasm, her twelfth since she said 'I do'. The other person was silently crying. She felt his tears as they made their way down his face and onto her skin. She even caressed the side of his face feeling them with her fingers. She didn't really enjoy this, but Father assured her it was necessary to keep men like Miguel a little broken because it made them stronger and he would need to be strong to endure a marriage with a woman like her. He wasn't judging her or saying something she didn't know, but stating the truth. She was they all knew a bitch.

She let him have his cry and when he was done she told him to get on top of her. She kissed his swollen face and asked him if he felt better.

He told her he did.

She offered him a breast to suck remembering that treating her cuck like an infant was another piece of advice she got from Father.

As he softly sucked her nipple she soothed his brow, "You know I love you don't you. I don't mean to hurt your feelings, I say a lot of things when I'm aroused. I really love your tongue and your tongue loves me. I know I sounded harsh which is why I let you cry."

When she thought he was through his emotional crisis she suggested they call it a night and get some sleep.

He reminded her of her earlier promise and how he had been good. She said he had, but she was too sore down there. She instead offered him a handjob. He eagerly accepted and for the first time in a month his penis was liberated. He felt like a man in isolation who had been released into the prison yard, still a prisoner but feeling free.

He lay on his back as she caressed his penis.

She asked if it felt good. He told her it did. They shared a few kisses as she gripped the length of his cock and pumped it. She thought how small it felt compared to other men's cocks. She thought his really was a penis. She was tempted to have him go in her or to fellate him but Father advised against it until later. He told her Miguel, like all cuckold husbands, needed conditioning. Intercourse should be very infrequent. She reminded Father it was her honeymoon.

He answered her, "Never on your honeymoon. You don't want to bond with him as equals. You need to have as much cock as you can handle on your honeymoon."

She asked, "What about a blowjob? He has a cute penis and it fits so nicely in my mouth."

He told her to wait until after the honeymoon.

So now she was wanking her husband on their honeymoon. She followed Father's instructions even though she felt skeptical.

Miguel was the one who was doing the talking telling her how good it felt. He then asked her, "Jean, are you hooked on black men?"

She answered with a smile, "I don't think so, but there is something about them that ignites a fire inside me."

Knowing she was already pregnant with another man's child, Miguel decided to press forward and ask.

"Jean, I know it's too late, but next time?"

She played dumb because Father had warned her this was going to happen and to see it as a good thing.

"Next time what?" She could feel his penis swelling. She pumped harder.

"I know you want more than one baby."

"Are you asking me if I want to get pregnant from a black man?"

He nodded yes.

"I don't know Miguel. I wouldn't mind, but our families. How would we explain it? Your penis is so hard, The idea must turn you on a lot."

He groaned, "it does."

She admittted, "it turns me on a lot too, but...I'm not going to say never. Maybe if the right man came along, but how would we explain it?"

"I'd tell them you had an affair because I neglected you, but now we've reconciled and decided to make it work."

"You'd do that for me Miguel?"

"I would."

With his profession Jean decided to hell with Father's advice and told Miguel she wanted him in her. He asked about her being sore. She assured him it would be okay.Sixty seconds later Miguel had deposited two month worth of cum into his bride's womb. Another sixty seconds passed before he was between her legs tasting his seed as she bore down to expel it on her way to a nice orgasm.

Their marriage consummated, they fell asleep afterwards in each other's arms.

The next day they had to check out of the hotel. Their honeymoon was officially coming to an end. After making love they showered together which ended with Miguel on his knees tonguing his bride to another orgasm. They couldn't stop smiling because it had really been a great honeymoon experience for both of them.

On the nightstand was Miguel's cage. Without any prodding from Jean, he picked it up and began the process of putting it on.

His actions surprised her, but she said nothing. He wasn't doing this because she wanted it which she secretly did, but because he wanted to. As he worked one then the other testicle into the ring she really appreciated his dedication to her. Working his penis into the metal sheath took some time as he had forgotten the lubricant. When he attached the cylinder to the ring he mumbled about having to keep his pubic hair out of the way to avoid it being pulled.

She offered up some wifely advice, "Remind me tonight to take care of that hair problem you have. I have more of the oil Father gave me."

Like a long married couple he said, "Thanks."

Cage in place he asked her if she wanted to do the honors and secure the lock.

She said, "Of course."

After hearing the click of the tiny lock she gave Miguel a quick kiss and said, "Thanks hubby."

She didn't say it but the love she felt for him at that moment made her want to mother him.

They finished dressing. Even though she could do it she asked him to fasten her bra and to zip up her dress. She liked having him do these things but couldn't explain why. She had the key on a necklace and asked him to fasten it around her neck. He did. She liked the feel of the key hanging between her breasts. It made her feel sexy and in charge.

Dressed she decided to test Miguel and without saying a word see what would happen.

Damn if he didn't put the suitcase on the bed and pack everything up, asking her if she wanted it folded, or if it could go in a laundry bag. He even packed up their toiletries.

She was on cloud nine feeling very much like the queen she believed she was. They took one last look at the bedroom before exiting.

"Lots of memories here."

She said, "It was a great honeymoon. I just wish it wasn't so short."

"Me too, but we still have another two weeks before school starts."

"True, but it won't be the same in my parents' house," she chuckled.

12