Chance Encounter Ch. 33

Story Info
Honeymoon over Jean wants more of Roger. Surprise gift.
2.8k words
3.34
7.6k
5

Part 33 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of Jean's siblings dropped off her car at the hotel so they had a way to get home.

Jean got in the car while Miguel put the suitcase in the trunk.

Miguel got in the car.

She didn't start the car which confused him.

"I have something to ask you Miguel. Totally your decision."

"Then ask."

"It's a huge favor I'm asking, but could we make a detour before we head to my mom and dad's."

"Sure. Where to?"

She bit her lip which he thought made her look cute.

"Roger's."

She liked how Miguel's voice got high pitched then real low at these moments.

"We don't know where he lives."

He was either on board or attempting to dissuade her.

"I have his phone number," referring to her thigh.

"Do you need me to lift my dress so you can see it?"

He choked out he remembered it.

"You do?"

"I'm the one who called him. Besides every time I'm down there I see it."

She laughed feeling very relieved, "So you wont mind calling him? I've got a quarter in the ash tray. There's a pay phone in the lobby."

A half hour later Jean was in Roger's bed while Miguel took in a matinee. When the movie ended he went and picked up his bride. Roger answered the door in his boxers. He invited Miguel in. Jean was in the bedroom getting dressed. Roger was very relaxed and told Miguel his timing was good because they had just finished a few minutes before.

"That wife of yours wore me out."

Miguel sipped his soda and said, "She has that effect on men."

Roger laughed, "You would know."

He looked over Miguel's shoulder and said, "Here she comes right now."

Jean with her lips painted a hot red walked over to Roger who hooked one arm around her waist and drew her near him. She wrapped her arms around his naked waist and the two of them exchanged a kiss.

"Thanks lover," she said.

"You're welcome. If you're ever in the neighborhood."

"Trust me. I will."

They ended their hug and Jean asked if Miguel was ready to take her home. He said he was. Roger escorted them to the door where he and Jean exchanged a much longer kiss involving lots of tongue.

She told him she wished she didn't have to go.

He told her to stay.

She said she couldn't as her family was expecting them.

Roger extended his hand and Miguel shook it telling him thanks which sounded lame from the man being cuckolded, but which seemed very appropriate coming from Miguel.

"You're welcome."

Back in the car Jean drove them to her parents' house. Mr. Flores hadn't gotten home from work and Mrs. Flores was busy preparing dinner. She stopped what she was doing, warmly greeted each of them with a hug and a kiss. Miguel noted her hug was almost like a bear grip. Not only did she press her breasts against his chest she pressed her crotch against his. She tilted her head as though she was trying to figure out something mentally. She didn't say anything, but smiled. Miguel got the impression she was surprised, but in a good way, to know he was in chastity.

Their embrace over, Mrs. Flores turned her attention to Jean and began peppering her with questions. Jean signaled him by tilting her head towards her mom he should volunteer to help prepare dinner.

Miguel asked if there was anything she needed and Mrs. Flores' face lit up as she said there was plenty he could do. She put him to work while she and Jean talked about the wedding and reception. MIguel didn't mind as he enjoyed doing things for Mrs. Flores. He saw her as an ally and confidante. She was the one who told him not to give up, that he would eventually win over Mr. Flores and beat out the competition. There was also a sexual vibe between them. Neither would he know ever act on it, but there was no denying its presence.

Miguel took over preparing the meal while Jean and her mom took a seat on the couch. The meal she had started she had made a thousand times and knew each step by heart. Every few minutes she would interrupt her conversation with Jean and tell him what he needed to do next.

Miguel didn't hear all of their conversation, but did hear something that took him by surprise.

"I saw Father yesterday after Mass. That was so sweet of him to come by and see you, He told me Miguel was nervous that he would disappoint you, you know, it being your wedding night. He said he gave Miguel some pointers and told him to relax. He said he told him the worst thing he could do would be to stress himself out."

Judging from the way Jean choked on her drink he wasn't alone in being surprised. He did note Jean recovered beautifully.

"Mom, That was very sweet of Father and Miguel certainly didn't disappoint me."

Mrs. Flores said, "Good. I'm glad your marriage is getting off to a good start."

Jean raised her voice, "Isn't that right Miguel?"

Miguel played dumb and asked, "Isn't what right?"

"That Father calmed you down."

Miguel said, "Jean. I thought his visit was a secret."

"He told my mom."

Mrs. Flores piped in, "Don't be upset Miguel. He just wanted to let me know he was taking care of you."

Miguel assured her he wasn't upset, but lied and said he was a bit embarrassed she knew about Father's visit. He wondered why Father would even bring it up and construct such a lie. He concluded Father was one depraved man. After all, after fucking his wife he had offered her up to the bartender, a man he didn't even know.

Mrs. Flores wasn't through talking. After she told Miguel to turn the oven on, to keep stirring the one pot, add seasoning to the other, she said, "Father told me he told you there was no rush on your wedding night to consummate your marriage, You and Jean should just focus on the spirituality. After all, it is a sacrament. Become familiar with each other and eventually you'll both be relaxed enough to let nature take its course."

Jean again spoke up so Miguel could hear, "We took his advice Mom, didn't we Miguel? By Sunday night we were both ready weren't we Miguel?"

Miguel answered yes to both questions all the while wishing he could crawl into a hole. He didn't pray very often, but he prayed to God hoping Mrs. Flores wouldn't bring this up in the presence of Mr. Flores, or better yet, ever again.

Jean and Mrs. Flores changed topics. When they returned to the kitchen Miguel was still red in the face, but it wasn't from the dishes he was washing. Jean came up behind him and wrapped her arms around him and gave him a kiss on the cheek while bragging about him to her mom.

"He spoils me so much, Mom. He even does the dishes. This morning he packed our suitcase."

Her mom answered in Spanish, "Que bueno."

Mr. Flores arrived and Miguel found himself serving dinner, acting on a hint dropped by his wife. The conversation was pleasant although Mrs. Flores did ask Jean how she was feeling, if she had experienced morning sickness. Jean told her she felt fine and quipped, "Other than missing my period I don't really feel pregnant."

Mr. Flores squirmed a bit as he didn't like hearing women talk about periods.

Mrs. Flores ignored his discomfort and reminded Jean she needed to make a doctor's appointment to confirm she was pregnant.

Miguel assumed she had already been to a doctor, but said nothing.

Jean told her mom there was no rush, The test she had taken was more than 99 percent accurate.

"Besides, between the test and missing my period for the second time I don't need a doctor to tell me what I already know."

Mrs. Flores looked a bit frustrated with her daughter's stubbornness so Miguel decided to calm the situation.

"Mrs. Flores, we will. I'll call and make an appointment tomorrow."

She smiled at Miguel, "Thank you."

Mr. Flores had heard enough about periods and pregnancy. Besides he had some really big news.

"After we finish dinner, we're all going for a ride."

Being her daddy's little girl, Jean asked where. He told them it was a surprise.

Dinner over they piled into the car, Jean and Miguel in the back seat, Mr. and Mrs. Flores in the front. The drive wasn't long. They pulled up to a house.

"Remember this house?"

Mrs. Flores said she did. It was their first rental. Actually, it was two rentals.

"The apartment over the garage is empty. It needs some work, but I figure you newlyweds can fix it up. "You'll like the price, free, until Miguel has a job. Let's go take a look."

Jean and Miguel were overwhelmed by her father's kindness. They exited the car and all four toured the apartment which was actually very spacious. Two bedrooms of roughly equal size, a full bath, a kitchen, and a living room which also served as a dining room.

"I've got furniture in a warehouse from previous tenants. You can pick what you want."

Mr. Flores was right. The apartment did need work, but Miguel was up for the challenge. His dad and brothers would help. Jean and he had two weeks before school resumed.

Jean said, "I thought I would just keep living at home until Miguel graduates. I'd work at the rectory full time."

Mrs. Flores answered, "Your father and I want you to keep going to school. You can work at the rectory in the evenings and on weekends, but your father wants you to get your degree. We thought you would want a place of your own."

"I do, but..."

"You and Miguel need a place now that you're married."

"I just feel like you're kicking me out."

Her dad assured her they were not kicking her out.

Mrs. Flores suggested the two men give mother and daughter a minute.

Mr. Flores was as perplexed as Miguel over the turn of events.

Miguel assured him he thought the place was great, that maybe it was hormones, or all the changes. Miguel was calculating what he could do to the apartment in the two weeks before he returned to school.

Mrs. Flores opened the door and called down tomthem they could come back.

Jean was in a much better mood, but it wasn't until later when Miguel found out. She seemed as excited as he was about having a place of their own. She talked about everything she wanted done and Miguel wrote it down. He thought she was going a bit overboard, but he was eager to please her.

They returned to her house and spent the rest of the evening discussing what they were going to do to the apartment. Mr. And Mrs. Flores retired to their bedroom and Jean suggested a few minutes later they should do the same.

She closed and locked the door behind them. They embraced and while kissing began to remove each other's clothes. Instead of laying on the bed, Jean placed her hands on Miguel's shoulders and pushed down. He dropped to his knees. She grabbed the back of his head and pressed his face against her sex.

When he began to lick her she said, "Fuck. That feels good. I've been waiting for you to do that since we left Roger's. Put your tongue in me. That's it. You are so nasty Miguel, licking up my lover's cum. So sweet of you to be so supportive. You like this don't you, like other men to fuck me, Admit it. Say it."

She grabbed a clump of his hair and pulled his head away from her crotch. She forced him to look up. He thought she had never looked so powerful and beautiful. She looked angry and aroused.

"Say it," she growled, wishing she could shout it.

"I love it Jean like I love you.

He knew he sounded pathetic. It wasn't enough.

"Love what?" she insisted.

His face now red with shame, "I love it when other men fuck you."

"On your back Miguel. I want to ride your face."

She straddled his face and humped his face, his tongue extended several inches into her vagina. She wished it were longer because it felt damn good. He grabbed her breasts and kneaded them quite forcefully. It was so out of character, but felt really good. He then took her erect nipples and pulled on them while rubbing them with the tips of his fingers.

She told him she loved him and thanked him for making her dreams come true. She said, "This is how I imagined married life with you would be."

Her vaginal juices drenched his face, but when she orgasmed she released a downpour.

She had to tell him to stop because she was too sensitive down there.

"Wow," she said as she got off her husband's face. She thought if horseriding was this fun she'd never got out of the saddle. She laughed thinking how Miguel was more like a mule than a horse. He wasn't sterile but might as well have been, especially considering its caged condition. Her lovers on the other hand were stallions, possessing big cocks. She wondered which of them had impregnated her.

She decided Miguel's climax could wait. She stood up, looked down and thought his penis must hurt because it looked erect. She suggested they get ready for bed as he would need to be rested for all the work ahead of him.

He wasn't disappointed as much as frustrated, but it was the frustration of being denied that he craved. He liked to be thought of as a toy for his wife's pleasure. In her nightgown and he in his pajamas they cuddled. He toyed with her necklace holding the key to his freedom. He found it strangely comforting.

He shared with her an observation from earlier, "You didn't like the apartment."

"It needs a lot of work, Miguel. I thought now that I'm married and pregnant he would back off on school, but he didn't."

"I can make that apartment a place you want to come home to. Indulge your dad it's just one more semester. I'll graduate and get a job. You can work or stay at home. What did your mom say to you that made you change your mind?"

She smiled sweetly at him and tenderly asked him if he really wanted to know.

Miguel assured her he did.

"Take my necklace off of me. What I'm going to tell you will excite you."

He doubted anything her mom would say would arouse him, but he did as directed.

"Lower your bottoms, Miguel."

She sat up and sat cross legged. Key in hand she unlocked the cage. She was surprisingly adept at removing his cage.

His penis inflated to its less than four inches.

"I bet that feels good doesn't it?"

"Yes."

She caressed it. She took a glob of his precum and fed it to Miguel. Her stroking was so soft it was maddening. He pleaded with her to tell him. She said she would, but first she had a few requests to make.

"Tomorrow night I want you wearing panties when you come to bed and I want all this hair gone."

He assured her he would.

"Good. Now about the conversation I had with my mom."

She tightened her grip and pumped his manhood.

"She told me I was being a brat as my dad was being very generous. She then said my reaction surprised her. When that itch between your legs needs scratching now you have a place to go during the week to get it taken care of. Wasn't that sweet of her to point out what I obviously wasn't seeing? She gets me and our marriage. She's cool with it, She knows I need other cock."

Miguel's reaction didn't surprise Jean, but she did find it comforting.

His penis spurted four long streams of cum. The first one landed just below his chin.

When she had milked the last bit of seed from him she said, "Now you know."

She asked him afterwards if he wanted her to get a washcloth or to feed him what he had ejaculated. He chose the latter. She spent the next ten minutes scooping up his cum and leisurely having him lick her finger clean. As she did she purposely steered the conversation to a non sexual topic. Father suggested this was part of normalizing Miguel's cuckolding and viewed it as a conditioning exercise.

When they finished she had him put his cage on, but she was the one who attached the lock. The key back on her necklace and around her neck, hanging between her grapefruit sized breasts the married couple fell asleep in each other's arms.