All Comments on 'Chance Encounter Ch. 33'

by Miguel59

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why?

Why do writers of most LW stories use main character that in real life wouldn't be able to function without supervision?

I am not being nasty, and I know it is a fiction, but both Miguels are mentaly ill.

Please don't insult your self by telling me it is a fetish.

Anything contradictory to good life is a illness, and as such is hard to stomach.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a pile of shit.

I’ll bet you shave with Gillette because you’re a lowlife piece of shit writer.

I’ld day go fuck yoyrself but your boyfriend already did that to you.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Yep it is an illness Anonymous, so is being like Jean and preacher boy. The ugly accelerates

Still compelling.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Oldbear

I always read, and usually appreciate your comments. But what in the name of all that's holy, is compelling about the trash that micky59 puts out? Please explain this to me so that I can see your point.

TonyBeetsTonyBeetsover 5 years ago
Oldprude

Dear Prudebear,

The attacks you make on cuckoldry sound a lot like those leveled at homosexuality. Both are just narrow minded hate. Give up.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Oh no

Next, cucks will be complaining that their rights are being violated.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Hi 26NC, sorry man, in this case I.meant like a train wreck you can't hear your eyes off. Compelled to watch. Anonymous, STRAIGHT, Gay, Cuck, D/s, S/m. I will and have cracked .back.on anything where one party abuses another. No qualms. If my attacks

Write one with respect, passion, and consideration for the cuck, and without the usual cuck tropes, I will defend the theme.

I've seen too many fellow kinsters abused by socio Dom(me)s and cuckoldresses and Bulls and just players to STFU because fans of JO stories don't want to hear it. You may be above it, but plenty of folks do tend to try what they read here.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
BTW, thanks again to Miguel for allowing scoring and comments. And especially for allow those like mine that don't toe the party line.

For the most part I, it takes more sack to bottom than top.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Come on guys, its chapter 33: If you are still reading but you dont like it, what the fuck is wrong with you?

26thNC the slimy slug, just sliming and slugging around on Literotica. Somebody catch it by its tail and just ram a huge dick deep in its mouth and down its throat please! Make sure its a very huge dick now you know its gonna hurt! So much choking and gagging! Poor lil sluggy thing! So much winning for the rest of humanity!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous