Chance Meeting

Story Info
Two lesbians get together at a business meeting.
3.1k words
4.5
7.6k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chance Meeting

We were told by the regional office that the upcoming meeting in Chicago was mandatory. They were flying just one associate from each of our East Coast offices for a 'meet and greet' three-day seminar. I was the chosen one from our regional location. Rumors were flying that our company was merging with a top rated firm, but we weren't told much about it. It was almost springtime, and the weather was great for a visit to the windy city.

I had to pack and stop at the dry cleaners before taking an Uber to the airport. On Saturday night during the seminar, there was going to be a gala affair that required everyone to dress up, hence the trip to the cleaners. It was the only formal little black dress that I owned, dreading the night I had to wear it and praying that it still fit I made my way home to get ready for the trip.

The plane ride was only a few hours long before we landed at O'Hare. I didn't have any luggage to claim, just my carry-on and my oversized Channel tote bag. I navigated my way thru the airport and out to the transportation area to hail a cab.

The luxury hotel was right in the heart of the city, so the trip from the airport was quick. I checked in and settled in my room around 4 PM that Thursday night. The hotel had a bar and fitness center that I planned on taking advantage of during my stay.

I changed into a tee-shirt, biker shorts and sneakers and headed to the gym for a quick workout. I'm in my mid thirties, heading toward that dreaded 4-0 so I am trying to keep my weight down and my stamina up. My long time girlfriend and I broke up a few months ago and I wanted to keep up with my girlish figure, even though I didn't have anyone to show it off to.

There wasn't anyone using the gym facilities, but I did see a rather attractive blonde come in as I was on the bike peddling my way to oblivion and listening to Adele through my ear phones. Pretending not to notice, I was definitely checking her out. She had on a sports bra and a pair of leggings with apparently no underwear as her butt giggled slightly as she walked past me. I started to drool just watching her as I focused on her backside the entire time.

Trying not to fantasize over this beautiful stranger that jumped onto a bike only a few feet away from me, I stepped up the pace and began to peddle harder. I was wondering how it must feel with no undies as she rubbed her private parts on that bike seat. It was to no avail as the fantasy going on in my head took over. I closed my eyes and continued to race uphill. She got down from the stationery bike and glanced over at me until she got my attention. I took it as a hint to follow her into the locker room. She grabbed a towel and watched as I walked behind her focusing on her sexy saunter as she led the way.

"Sit here', she commanded as she pointed to the bench in the rear of the locker room. I did as I was told. Then she pulled off her sports bra revealing her beautify breasts. They had a pretty pink areola surrounding her almost hard nipples. Her middle was firm and you could see that she worked out often. I just starred as she slipped her skin tight leggings from her body casting them onto the bench next to her sports bra. I couldn't take my eyes off her perfectly manicured mound before she covered herself with her towel. I felt a tingle down to my core as I anticipated seeing more of her gorgeous body. She grabbed my hand and led me into the shower area.

"Want to shower with me?" she asked.

I was speechless, as I rarely talk in my fantasies. I'm always too busy licking and sucking whatever beauty is standing in front of me.

"Ye...ye...yes!" I exclaimed in sheer delight.

We stopped just before a stall that was located well in the back of the room. I ripped my tee shirt off and tossed my shorts and sneakers to the side. She turned on the water and glanced back at me, admiring my naked form. I was salivating just looking at her. She was rather tall, shoulder length blonde hair, and had beautiful green eyes.

How did she know I would accept her advances? Was I giving off a lesbian vibe? Of course none of that mattered in my fantasy just me getting the girl where I wanted her was all that mattered. In this case, she was getting me where she wanted and I was definitely a willing participant.

We didn't get under the cascading water immediately. She leaned in and kissed me, standing full face as we wrapped our arms around each other's naked bodies. Her kisses were gentle and forceful all at the same time. We slowly allowed our tongues to explore as we continued to kiss more passionately. I broke away and placed my face in the nape of her neck, planting small kisses down her clavicle towards her breasts.

Grabbing one of her nipples between my lips and sucking wildly, she began to moan louder. I pinched her other nipple with my fingers. I was in heaven as she reached down and began to run the palm of her hands down between my legs. I stood with them further apart, allowing her full access to touch me. We slowly moved toward the water and let it stream down our bodies, never missing a beat. I leaned her against the wall as the water ran down my back and began to massage the area between her legs, watching as her body began to slam against me as she continued to cry out for more. Just as the motion between us reached a feverish pitch, I heard a loud BANG!

I opened my eyes and saw the sexy blonde leaving through the gym door letting it slam behind her. Wow, that fantasy was so real I stopped peddling and tried to catch my breath. I think for a minute or so I really thought I was having a sexual interlude with the hot blonde stranger. Totally and physically exhausted, I headed for the elevators as I was in desperate need for a real shower.

Later on that evening I put on the sexiest blouse and jeans I could find and rubbing some fresh lip gloss on my lips, headed to the bar in hopes that my fantasy girl might be there. Since she was staying at the hotel, I thought it might be possible that she would wander down to the bar to kill some time.

I took a corner seat at the end near the wall and asked for a vodka diet. There was a band performing soft tunes that gave the place a nice atmosphere. I talked with the bar tender a while and kept my eye on who came and went, hoping the girl of my dreams would show up. I didn't know if she was straight or single or what. It didn't matter as I was just grateful to get to see her again and maybe strike up a conversation.

Shortly after my second drink, my prayers were answered as she appeared at the door and was surprisingly alone. I admired the way she carried herself with an air of confidence. I loved the way she was dressed. Her hair and makeup added to her natural beauty. She looked around and spotted me at the bar with a couple of empty seats next to me. I watched as she came closer.

"Hi didn't I see you at the gym earlier?" she asked.

"Yes I was there for a little while. I don't remember seeing you." That was a total lie as she didn't seem to believe me, knowing I was starring at her the entire time.

"Yeah, you were on the bike peddling like a wild woman."

"Oh, yeah I get carried away when I'm listening to Adele and cycling."

"So, are you here with anyone?" she asked.

"Me? No I'm staying a few days for a business conference."

"Yes, I'm here on business too."

She asked for a dirty martini and took the seat next to me. I was so nervous but inwardly elated that she wanted to have a conversation and a drink with me.

"First time in Chicago?" she asked.

"Yes. Doesn't look like much to write home about."

"And where is that?" she questioned.

"I'm from New Jersey, how about you?"

"DC"

"Wow, I never met anyone from DC."

"Well, now you have and I've never met anyone from New Jersey, so we're even."

She told me her name was Diane and I told her mine.

She ordered a second martini as I was getting ready to order a third.

"So, do you have a boyfriend or husband or something?"

"No. I'm single. Not into the 'guy' thing" I told her.

"Me neither. Do you want to come to my room for a little while? We can get to know each other a little better."

I was flabbergasted. I had no idea she would be asking me to spend some time with her. I had to stop and think about it for a quick minute as I thought I might be having another fantasy. I soon realized it was real and she was actually inviting me to sleep with her. I felt comfortable telling her I would love to as we both paid our tabs and headed for the elevator.

Within minutes of entering her room, she was all over me. I was feeling no pain after my third drink and couldn't wait to actually kiss her for real. Cupping her face in my hands I kissed her lips. They were soft and warm, just like I imagined they would be. She tasted of alcohol with a hint of lipstick. She closed her eyes as I continued, letting her hands explore my back. She felt wonderful as I made my way down her neck to her chest and started to unbutton her blouse. She helped me take it off and unsnapped her bra letting it fall. My body started to tingle as I was so turned on by just seeing her naked. As in my fantasy, I licked her nipples one at a time as she thrust her head back and let me continue to play with them as she moaned louder. It was apparent that she too was longing for a night of passion with a total stranger. We were both very aware of the physical attraction we had for one another and just went along with our lustful desires for what they were.

Moving toward the bed, I began shedding my clothes as she pulled down her slacks and panties, then leaning back onto the bed. I couldn't take my eyes from her beautiful body. I shed my jeans and crawled on top of her. We continued to kiss as I massaged her with my fingers, gently feeling my way as I parted her lower lips. She bucked her hips upward until I replaced my fingers with my lips on her sex. As I continued to pleasure her, she cried out for me not to stop. I didn't want to stop, nor did I have any intentions of stopping! I kept at it until she screamed out that she was having the biggest orgasm ever. I collapsed next to her as my heart was beating a mile a minute, just like on the stationary bike.

After a few minutes she leaned up on one elbow and said "That was spectacular!"

"Thank you. I aim to please"

With that she covered my mouth with her lips and fondled my breasts. I rolled over onto my back and let her slither down my naked body teasing me with her tongue. I closed my eyes and enjoyed every minute of what was happening. I knew I didn't want that night to end. We cuddled for a while until we drifted off to sleep totally exhausted.

Sometime during the night, I slipped away from her and gathered up my clothes to return to my room. I had a nine o'clock meeting the following morning, so I knew I needed to get some rest.

As I stumbled into my room, I undressed and got under the covers. The lingering scent of her sex and perfume all over me helped put me to sleep. All I could think of was the tryst and chance encounter that had just occurred. I knew I wasn't daydreaming and what had happened was real. I knew I wanted to see her again and hoped that she would want to get together soon.

I grabbed a cup of coffee from the hotel lobby and went to the conference room for the company meet and greet. I was still sleepy and not quite wide awake when I sat down at an empty seat at the conference table. I took out my laptop and got settled. When I looked up, I saw Diane, sitting there looking just as beautiful as she did the night before. Here green eyes starred back at me.

"I didn't know we were with the same company!" I said rather loudly.

"You never did say what business meeting you were attending!"

"I know! This is great!"

"I guess you two know each other!" the group leader said as he stood at the head of the table.

"Yes, we met last night at the hotel bar"

"Ok. Well, let's get this meeting started. Everyone please follow along with the slides. We will break at 10 and lunch at 12. I'm hoping everyone gets acquainted with each other so that we can monopolize on achieving our business goals." Blah-blah-blah.

I thought to myself, 'get acquainted' I'll say. We did a whole lot more than just get acquainted!

That's all I really heard. I couldn't get my mind off of what happened with me and Diane the night before. And to think that we worked for the same company and the prospect that we would probably have more opportunities to see each other again consumed my thoughts.

We monopolized our time with one another and kind of stayed one-on-one not allowing anyone else to join in our conversations. I know she kept looking at me and imagining me naked, as I did the same thing when I looked at her. During the lunch break she told me she wanted to see me again that evening and that she would come to my room. I told her it was a great idea and I would be counting the hours till we were with each other again.

At the end of the day, everyone went back to their rooms to get ready for the gala that was being held in the great room. My little black dress fit perfectly and showed off a lot of cleavage that I knew Diane would appreciate. It had a slit up the one side revealing a lot of leg. I decided not to wear underwear as I wanted to feel sexy and fantasize about being with Diane the entire time.

I arrived first and found a seat near the back of the room. I didn't take my eyes from the door as I waited for Diane to arrive. After a few minutes, she appeared in the doorway and looked around to see where I was seated. She was absolutely beautiful. She wore a gold color sleeveless dress that really caught your attention. Her hair was pulled back in a French braid that was adorned with a rhinestone clip just above her one ear. She smiled as she sat next to me and told the waiter to bring her a martini. I told her how beautiful she looked and she complimented my outfit. I leaned over and whispered in her ear that I was flying commando. She smiled as she squirmed in her seat as my revelation obviously aroused her. I knew she wasn't wearing a bra or panties as you could see her beautiful body just below the fabric of her dress. I had all I could do to contain myself. The evening couldn't go by any slower. All I could think about was the time we were going to spend together after the dinner.

We had to sneak out shortly after the coffee and dessert that signaled the end of the evening. Most of the others mingled around and shared stories about their company experiences. Neither of us were in any mood to stick around and have boring conversations when the thoughts of us being together consumed us.

I couldn't wait another minute as we left together and got into the elevator. Immediately, I slid my hand up under the hem of the dress and fondled the crease at the top of her leg where her butt was. She lowered her head and kissed me between my breasts. I felt like I was going to faint as the passion was overwhelming. Once inside my room, we discarded our clothing and continued to make love to one another.

It was truly wonderful as I was starting to realize that I was falling in love with her. We had so much in common except for the fact that we lived nowhere near each other. I didn't want to think about the following day when our 'chance meeting' would end. I would go back to New Jersey and she would return to DC.

Diane stayed with me the entire night. We couldn't get enough of each other. The following morning there was a company notice that flashed across our phones that said,

"Thank you for joining us! We look forward to our next meet and greet meeting in the fall. Safe travels and we will see you soon!"

As I read 'the fall', all I could think of was that was quite a long time from that spring. I knew I wouldn't be able to wait that long to see Diane again. She felt the same way.

We left for the airport in the same Uber. During the ride, she kept her hand on my leg and we held our other hands together the entire ride. Just before she got out, she kissed me and promised to call so that we could meet up somewhere between New Jersey and DC.

I knew I would be having many fantasies about Diane until we met up with each other again.