All Comments on 'Chance Meeting'

by Sweetmab108

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 months ago

A fun business meeting; maybe more between the two lovers.

PeperePepereabout 2 months ago

I like the story, but a person "pedals" not "peddles" as well as "pedaling" mot "peddling", Mistakes like those detract from the story.

Rapier875Rapier875about 2 months ago

Good, but the end was too abrupt and spoilt the whole thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Good premise, terrible story. Sorry.

my oversized Channel tote bag

her butt giggled

She got down from the stationery bike

" I rolled over onto my back and let her slither down my naked body teasing me with her tongue. I closed my eyes and enjoyed every minute of what was happening." That's it? No details, Boooooo!

And, wow, do you need a proofreader editor.

You wrote:

"I stepped up the pace and began to peddle harder." PEDDLE means to sell. PEDAL is what's done n a bite.

"...revealing her beautify breasts." You mean BEAUTIFUL not BEAUTIFY (which means to make beautiful).

"Wow, that fantasy was so real I stopped peddling and tried to catch my breath." PEDDLE vs PEDAL which you did again later too.

"I talked with the bar tender..." BARTENDER is one word.

One star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

It all seems a bit frantic, just a wham bang thank you mam kind of story, would have preferred a little more build up getting to know you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous