Chance Meeting Pt. 02

Story Info
The ongoing story of two social media friends.
804 words
4.74
1.6k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 12/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sleep I dream of us making love, it feels so real. My body is excited and in ecstacy. I can actually feel your wetness on my cock. Slowly I awaken and I see you between my legs sucking my cock.

"Shelly I thought I was dreaming," I say as you look up at me and your head goes up and down.

You stop a moment and say, "It is a dream come true, good morning," and you continue. I gently hold your head as you moan, sending vibrations through my cock and balls. You run your tongue up and down my shaft down to my balls and then around the rim of the head of my cock, flicking my favorite spot under the head.

My body begins to tingle, but I think to myself I'm not going to cum yet. I pull you up on top of me and kiss you on the lips. You grind your pussy on my hard wet cock. Our kiss intensifies as our tongues wrestle. You push your pussy onto my cock and gyrate on it, not pumping. Our naked bodies as one; my arms wrapped around your arms around my neck.

I push up into you and you gasp and groan. You kneel up and start to push up and down. My hands on your breasts, tweaking your hard nipples. You throw your head back, your hands on my chest as you slam down on me harder. You call my name as I feel your pussy tighten.

"Yes Shelly...Cum for me..Cum on my cock baby," I say.

"Oh Tom..fuck I'm going to cum so hard," you say. Your nails dig into my chest as I reach around and smack your ass. You yell out "Oh fuckkkkk..I'm cummingggg!" As I feel you fill up with your cum.

"Fuck yeah...that's my girl," I say.

Your thighs are trembling and you're breathing heavily as you slow down.

You look down at me and say, "Now it's your turn." You climb off me and get on all fours.

"Mmmm yes" I say. I get behind you and rub my wet cock on your dripping pussy.

As I start to push in, you pull away and turn your head around looking at me and say, "No Tom, not there."

"Ohhhh really???" I say and you reply, "Yes...fuck my ass."

I spread your cheeks and lube your bung with your cum that's on my cock. I rub it with my thumb pressing some cum inside. I press the head of my cock on your bung, spreading your cheeks wider as I push harder.

You push back on my cock and moan as your bung stretches on my head. Both of us pushing my head pops in. You let out a hard breath.

"Oh God Shelly," I say. Both of us pushing and pulling; I watch my cock go deeper. Half of my cock is swallowed in your ass.

You cry out, "Oh fuck!..do it Tom I want it all."

I push in all the way to the base. You're so tight around my cock, I feel you pulsating. You drop your face to the pillow and grip the sheets in your hands.

"Do it Tommy Fuck me!" you yell out.

I pull and push, you gasp and whimper as I moan and grunt as my cock slides in and out.

You yell again, "I said fuck me!"

"Damn baby..ok.." I say.

I push back in hard. You cry out with pleasure pains. I pull and thrust harder. Your hands pull the sheets off the bed as you scream into the pillow.

"Oh fuck Shelly, " I say as my body begins to tingle.

I spank your ass as I pound harder and you scream, "Yes Tommy fill my ass!"

You reach back and play with your pussy. I spank you again as I feel my cum moving up my shaft.

You scream, "Yes Yes Yes! I'm cumming too!".

"OHHHHH FUCK" I growl.

I grab your hips and with one last thrust I pull you onto my cock and my cock explodes. My cum shoots deep inside your ass as you scream as you cum on your fingers. Both of us trembling and breathing heavily with me still inside you spurting my last few drops of cum.

I pull out and cum drips out of your ass onto your pussy and hand. You suck your fingers clean as I collapse alongside you. You stick your fingers into my mouth as you lay on your belly.

"Oh my God Shelly that was fucking intense, " I say.

You pull my face to yours and as we kiss you you say, "Tom that was just amazing"

"I think we should rest a bit before breakfast," I say.

You reply with a chuckle "Yeah I agree."