Chance Meeting Pt. 03

Story Info
Two online lovers explore the outdoors.
1.7k words
4.4
1k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 12/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So Shelly and I rented an airbnb for the weekend in the mountains. When I woke in the morning she was already out of bed and I could smell the morning coffee. I was a little disappointed because I was hoping for some morning sex.

I put on my robe and went down to the kitchen. She had on tight tan shorts, a white tank top with no bra and hiking boots. Her ass looked so perfectly delicious with her cheeks protruding out just a little bit.

Shelly turned around and hugged me and gave me morning kiss.

"G'mornin Baby, I figured I'd let you sleep in this morning. " she said as she kissed me.

I held her tight as we had our morning kiss.

"Well thank you hun, I was hoping for some morning lovins." I said chuckling.

She reached into my robe and gripped my hard cock and pumped it a few times.

"Mmmmmm don't worry Tom, we'll take care of that later." She said peering into my eyes with a mischievous grin.

I sat down as she continued to make eggs and bacon while I sipped my coffee.

"So what's with the sexy outfit?" I asked.

"Well it's a beautiful day, I figured we'd go on a little hike." Shelly replied as she placed my breakfast on the table in front of me.

"Oh ok that sounds great hun." I replied.

We ate our breakfast and I went and got ready while she did the dishes. I wore khaki cargo shorts a black muscle shirt and my hiking boots. I loaded my back pack and we were ready to go.

It was a beautiful early fall day and it was unusually warm. The leaves were beginning to change to gold and yellow in color.

We hiked for about an hour and found a big rock to sit on and rest a bit. I pulled my back pack off and sat next to Shelly. She leaned over and rested her head on my shoulder and I pulled a jug of water out of the pack.

Shelly softly said "I love you Tom."

I put the water down and took her. head in my hands, turned her face to mine and said.

"Shelly..I love you too, so much." I replied sincerely.

I kissed her beautiful soft lips and she slowly fell to her back. I followed her body down never breaking our kiss. Our tongues intertwined as the passion was building.

Suddenly she stopped me.

"I have an idea." She said enthusiastically.

"Oh really now?" I replied.

"Yes, why don't we video this so we can have this memory forever?" Shelly suggested with a gleam in her eyes.

"Ohhhh never have I ever filmed myself having sex." I replied.

"Well I'm happy to hear that because I only want you to remember me." She said smiling.

"Shelly, you are mine, and I remember everything we do." I said and I kissed her again.

We decided to set up both of our cellphones in different places to get two different points of view. As I set up my phone Shelly was sitting on the rock knees bent while she untied her boots.

Something about the way she was sitting turned me on so much. The way the sun made her hair glow and her flawless legs glisten was such a beautiful view. I was so glad I got her on video.

Both phones were set up; one propped on a tree for a side view and the other on a tree branch over the rock for a top view. That one was a challenge to set up but we were able to secure it with some Para cord.

Shelly looked so hot leaning back on her elbows, legs crossed at your calves and her gray hiking socks still on.

I settled down next to Shelly and took off my boots and climbed on top of her. She bent her knees and spread her thighs for my pelvis to rest.

We kissed hard and deep, Shelly's hands were under my shirt on my back and my arms were tucked under her neck.

Our bodies were grinding together, I could feel her hard nipples on my chest through our shirts. Shelly moaned deep into my mouth as I ground into her crotch.

I felt her hand move between us and rub my bulge.

"I want your cock." Shelly moaned.

I knelt up and undid my shorts. Shelly reached into my briefs and clenched my cock. She looked up at me smiling running her tongue around her sexy lips.

"Bring it up here to me." She demanded.

I managed the slip my shorts and underwear off. I could feel the warmth of the midday sun on my ass.

I knelt down on one knee and my other leg was straight with my foot on the ground. I started with rubbing my cock on her puckered lips and her beautiful face. Then Shelly stuck her tongue out so I could rub the underside of my head on it. I rubbed and she licked until my precum dribbled out onto her tongue and Shelly seductively curled her tongue and brought it into her mouth.

"Want your cum baby, I want it all over me." Shelly whispered after swallowing my precum.

She lifted her head and popped the tip into her mouth. Her lips looked so perfect as the fit around it. Shelly circled the ridge with her tongue as she always did.

I pushed a little and I went deeper into her mouth. Shelly's hums sent vibrations through me. The feeling was incredible but I wasn't going to cum before she did. I let her continue to suck and massage my balls with her soft hands bringing me to the edge.

"Not yet baby," I grunted.

I pulled out of her and turned around to undo Shelly's shorts. I loved to undress her, it was such a turn on for me. I pulled her shorts off quickly; I wasted no time getting my face down between her magnificent thighs.

I knelt on the ground with the soft leaves under my knees as she bent her knees and put her feet on the rock. I buried my face

into her perfectly trimmed pussy. My tongue easily slipped between her soaked lips. Shelly's nectar was as sweet as a peach. My tongue explored her moist nook and my hands moved under her knees and I bent her ass upward.

Shelly wrapped her calves around my neck and her ass was now elevated. I took her swollen clit into my mouth as I pushed my thumb into her pussy and my index and middle fingers slid between her perfect ass cheeks.

I sucked and flicked as my thumb and fingers massaged her taint and my thumb fucked her. Shelly held my head tightly pulling me in.

She squealed and whimpered as I pleasured her. I could feel her muscles squeezing my thumb and her rosebud pulsating and puckering.

Shelly's nails dug into my scalp as she was about to let go. "Oh Tom...ohhhhh FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!" She cried.

Shelly's body began to tremble; her inner walls spasmed and her legs tightened around me as her orgasm began.

"OHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKK!!!!!" She exclaimed in a deep raspy tone.

I felt her cavity fill with warm cum and I slipped my hand away so I could satisfy my thirst. Shellys milky cum was leaking out of her and I lapped it up like a thirsty dog. Her body continued to convulse while I appeased my need for her cum.

As Shelly's orgasm began to abate her legs loosened and I was able to stand on my feet.

Her pussy was at the perfect height for my throbbing cock to enter. I stood at the edge of the rock. I grabbed her right ankle and lifted her leg with her foot in the air. My cock head slipped into her well lubricated pussy. I reached down with my other hand and thumbed her clit while she swallowed my length into her lower lips.

Once I reached my hilt, I pulled back and my cock slammed hard and deep with each thrust. We were one with the wilderness and I fucked her like a wolf in heat.

Shelly managed to wiggle out of her shirt and her fabulous tits bounced every time our pelvic areas collided.

"Oh God Yes play with my clit I'm going to cum again." She whispered between her breaths I grunted " Good Girl...that's it cum on my cock."

On command she screamed and flooded my cock with another rush of cum. Shelly's fingers clawed at the rock underneath her but there was nothing to grasp. Her belly and chest rose and fell violently with her short fast breaths.

The hairs on my back began to straighten as I began my orgasmic growling. Then I remembered her demand; she wanted my cum.

I slipped out and her cum dribbled out of her onto the ground as I climbed up and straddled Shelly's chest.

"Finish me Shelly!" I directed.

Shelly took my shaft with both hands and pumped me hard and fast. The head was purple and ready to explode.

I leaned back and held her thighs as her hands worked my wet throbbing shaft.

"OHHHH YESSSSS DON'T STOP!" I howled.

"Yes baby give it to me!" Shelly said devilishly.

"GRRRRRRAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" I growled.

The first stream of cum blasted leaving a string of cum from Shelly's cleavage across her throat, chin lips, nose up into her hair. Shelly continued to play with her eyes closed and mouth open as more bursts shot out onto her face and into mouth.

Shelly lifted her head and rubbed my cock in the cum on her face and then took it into her mouth to taste my manhood.

"Mmmmmmm" Shelly hummed as she tasted me.

I leaned in and kissed her while I dismounted and laid beside her.

"Wow! I'm glad we got that on video. This is one day I will never forget. " I said coming down from my orgasmic high.

"Me too Tom, that was fucking amazing." Shelly replied.

We kissed and embraced each other and we simultaneously said. "I love you."