Change Happens Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No!" they all said.

Quickly they all got up and walked out of the door. The previous waitress smiled as they passed her. "Come again soon," she said.

"Not likely," one of them said as they pushed the door open.

"How was it?" Fran asked as she closed and locked the doors of the restaurant.

"It was...interesting," I said as I waved at the other closers.

"I heard about the guys you flirted with," Fran said as we walked towards our cars.

"And?" I asked.

"We might have lost a few customers," Fran said. She was using her manager's voice.

"They had it coming," I responded.

"That is..." Fran started to say. "Fuck it, you did great, I can't lie, as your friend and as someone that used to work the floors, you did great, as the shift manager, I hate it, but I can't fault you."

"Good," I said, shaking my head. "I would have quit if you did."

Fran nodded. "See you tomorrow?"

"Of course," I smiled.

I got in my car and sped home. The feel of guys touching and wanting me had left me horny, and I wanted to get back to my husband.

Jeff was fast asleep in the bed. "Honey," I said, gently nudging him. He didn't move. "Jeff!" I said, shaking him this time. Again nothing happened.

I knew of one way of getting his attention. I lifted the covers and went under them. I slowly maneuvered myself between his legs.

Jeff liked to sleep in the nude, so I took his dick into my mouth and began to suck on it.

At first, there was no movement, but slowly he started to moan as his dick began to grow in my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down on it, take it all the way into my mouth. Now he wasn't just moaning he was grunting as he had reached a full erection.

"Hello," I said, popping out from under the covers.

"Damn, you haven't done that in a while," Jeff said, wide awake.

I peeled myself out of the golden shorts and the thong I had worn underneath it.

"You should have seen them," I teased as I got on top of him.

"Really," Jeff smiled as I took off my top.

"They all wanted what you have," I said as I glided my wetness over his hard dick, making sure it didn't penetrate me yet. "They all wanted your big titted wife."

"Huge tits," Jeff said as I unhooked my bra.

"Massive natural tits," I said down at him.

"What about my ass," Jeff asked as he cupped my ass.

"Oh definitely, they tried to grab it or squeeze it, and I pushed their hands away," I lied. More than a few men cupped my ass this night.

Jeff's dick throbbed as I teased him. I reached down and held it up as I slid down onto it. Feeling all seven inches, fill me.

I slowly started to rock back and forth on him as he reached up and squeezed my chest. "I love my huge fucking boobs, look at these things," he said as he pressed and played with them.

"Yes, Jeff," I said as I began to ride him faster.

Jeff pinched and squeezed my nipples. My boobs are ultra-sensitive because of their size. Jeff had brought out many orgasms by pinching and playing with them. "Yes, Jeff," I said as I leaned forward, so he suck on the nipples.

I have surprisingly small nipples for the size of my boobs, which makes them even more sensitive. "Yes!" I screamed as he sucked on one then the other.

I put my hand on his chest and sat up on my heels as I started to ride his dick hard. "Robin," Jeff said as I began to bounce up and down on his dick.

I wanted to ride him hard. I wanted to feel his thick, long dick pound inside of me. "Robin," Jeff said as he stopped playing with my boobs.

I bounced up and down, using just my thighs and feet to balance me.

"For Christ sakes," Jeff said as he pushed me off of him. "Stop!"

"What?" I said, surprised as I looked at him.

"My back!" he yelled at me as he slowly got out of bed.

"Shit!" I said, remembering I couldn't ride him hard or his back spasmed. "I forgot," I said as he walked out of the room and into the bathroom. He slammed the door shut. "I will go and get it ready," I said as I got up to the door.

"Thank you," Jeff said through the door.

We had bought an inversion table last year. It worked temporarily to help with his back pain. I set it up in the guest room, which was next to ours. Slowly Jeff walked into the room, and I helped him get into it.

"Remember..." he began to say.

"I will set the timer," I nodded.

"Thanks," Jeff said as I helped turn him upside down.

Immediately Jeff sighed as the pressure released from his back.

I left him alone and went back to our room. I looked at myself in the mirror. All I wanted was some good sex. It wasn't easy for him. I knew that. When we got married, there were times he would leave me in the bed quivering because he had pounded me into submission. Now he barely got the engine running, that was even before the accident. With the accident, I hadn't achieved an orgasm or anything close.

I got dressed for bed and went downstairs to my office. I had another forty minutes before I had to get him off the table. He had a habit of falling asleep, which made all the blood rush to his head. They said it could cause damage, but for Jeff, it gave him a migraine.

"You've got to be shitting me," I said, shaking my head.

The forum post had gone to the extreme. Some of them wanted me to delete my last story. Others wanted me to continue the story with just the male character and leave Betty out of it. Then I saw one post that made me fume with anger.

'Betty better not do an IR scene, or I will never read any of the stories,' it said. Most of the forum posts were members of the site.

"I better not?" I said as I re-read the post.

Others commented most of them agreed. I couldn't believe it, who were they to tell me what I could and couldn't do with a character than I had created. Betty wasn't real. She was based on no one, surely not me. I had made her up on a whim. I liked reading erotic stories and decided to write one, and that's how she came about, I didn't create her so that these critics could claim her as their own.

"Fine," I said as I opened up a new document.

My fingers sped across the keyboard. I got up to get Jeff from his table. He felt better, so I helped him back into bed. I came back down and resumed my writing. Betty was going to nail a black guy. She had hired some movers when they got to the new place. She pretended that she didn't have enough to pay them. What followed was something out of a porn movie, three black guys tore into her. I used every porn analogy I could think of, from the double penetration, ass to mouth, fourteen inches of black cock, everything I had ever seen or heard from any porn site I used. I left Betty with her body covered in cum as well as leaking cum from every hole.

"There!" I said as I edited it for mistakes, I re-read it four more times, making sure it was something that fit my other stories, and then I hit submit. "That should piss them off." I smiled.

I turned off the computer and headed back up to bed. I felt good about what I had done. It had taken away my frustrations about Jeff and my own sex life. "At least Betty gets to have her orgasms," I laughed as I looked back at Jeff fast asleep.

12