All Comments on 'Change of Control Ch. 08'

by kaptiv8ed

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Robbb_FangRobbb_Fangabout 1 year ago

Thanks for sharing another chapter! And thanks for the heads-up with the break.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thanks for the latest chapters. Have loved reading them. Cannot wait to rest next story that you compose.

jleetechiejleetechieabout 1 year ago

Yes, nicely written. Pure and pleasant consensual bdsm. Not sure about the amazing rating at this point, however. There was a pattern developing that felt repetitious. Was the story going anywhere? I realize you do not want to venture very far into reluctant or non-con, but surely a bit more humiliation among friends and colleagues was possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love this series, hard to stop reading onto the next one!

I cannot wait for further adventures! These were very well written, with lovely endings to each stories. Two people, well matched pushing their boundaries! Delightful.

Please don’t take a break from this series too long! Fantastic series, one of the best I have ever read so far!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What a fantastic read. That was truly a binge read. For your own metal chastity device, you describe the Mature Metal range in great detail, I suspect that you have your own personal experience.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Your ideas and writing style are near the top for this site, but you're killing the vibe for your readers who can spell. Please get an editor to help you. Most of these mistakes a spellchecker won't flag.

"Taunt" rope should be "taut", unless in the sci fi category

Fetish "cloths" are likely "clothes", unless very small

heaved "as" the sensation should be "at" the sensation

have the "upmost" trust should be "utmost"

the "SVU", multiple times, should be "SUV"

window "of" which a bed should be "through" which a bed

with a "grown" should be "groan"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkaptiv8ed@kaptiv8ed
Some ideas that have been floating in my mind for years. I have always been intrigued by the notion of writing. This is my first attempt at any formal writing and I appreciate positive feedback. Apologies upfront for slow addition to the series. I have a busy life and I am...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES