Change of Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're both girls, right?" He tried to sound nonchalant, but the little bulge in his pants gave away how he really felt. "So it's not really cheating."

Emma didn't say anything. He'd never hurt her before, but since his temper had been slowly worsening, she didn't want to risk it. Instead, she took another bite as she let him follow his own logic.

"I mean, mashing your clits together can't feel as good as a dick. That's just basic biology."

She continued to eat, refusing to look at him. After the night she just had, she couldn't completely disagree. There were plenty of women who did prefer a clit over a dick, but not Emma. She needed a cock in her during sex. But what Brad didn't know was that to Emma, his dick was too close to being a clit for her to enjoy it.

"Speaking of..." Brad let go of her and unzipped his pants. "Want to have real sex?"

Emma tried not to laugh at his size. Was he really that small? Had she seriously been satisfied the past five years with such a thing? Emma idly pinched it between finger and thumb and started stroking it.

"W-wait." Brad moaned and pulled away. "I'll cum too fast if you stroke it like that. I want to stick it in you first."

Holding back a sigh, Emma pulled the blanket off and slid it under her. An attempt to cover up all the cum that had dribbled out of her lower lips. He didn't seem to notice as he climbed between her legs and slid inside. Apparently he was small enough that he didn't feel how much Janis had stretched her out.

"Wow, Em." He moaned. "You're so wet. That girl really made you horny for me, huh?"

Emma held her pizza slice to the side as he humped into her. She almost took a bite but thought that'd be pushing it. After Janis, she couldn't feel his dick anymore. His dick slipped out a couple of times before he finally came. And with his tiny load, some of Janis's dribbled out as well. His eyes went wide, and Emma thought he figured out her secret.

"Uh," He looked surprised. "I don't think I've ever cum this much before. Guess you really got me going."

"Yeah..." Emma giggled. "You came so much."

He grinned at her, proud of what he thought he accomplished, and got off her. "Well, I think I should hit the hay. It was a long night at the bar. Our team-"

"I bet." Emma grabbed another slice of pizza. Getting pounded that long really made a girl hungry. "See you tomorrow."

"Oh, uh, yeah." He yawned and wandered towards their bedroom. "Night."

After the door closed, Emma stood up and found her muscles aching. The sign of a well-satisfied night. She limped to the kitchen, grabbing her clothes off the floor, and found Janis's hoodie lying there.

Emma picked it up and gave it a sniff. It smelled just like her. Still naked, she slipped it on. Janis was tall enough that the hoodie was massive on Emma. It hung off one shoulder and the bottom almost reached her knees. The scent coming off of it made her wet again.

Happy with the gift from Janis, she entered the kitchen to put the pizza away. There, she noticed a box on the counter. The present Janis had brought with her. It was a long, narrow box with a purple bow on top and a little card taped to the side. Emma picked it up, feeling its surprising weight, and read the card.

In case you need me when I'm not there.

-Janis

Emma pulled the bow off and opened it. She smiled as she pulled out a large dildo in the shape of Janis's cock. Every vein. Every crevice. It was a perfect replica.

Fluids ran down her thighs as she struggled to hold it in both hands. It was big enough that it could fit another pair of hands around it. Emma was dreading the next two weeks having to wait to feel Janis in her again, but now she could make do until then.

She pulled out her phone and started typing.

I'll think of you every time I use it.

I know, babe.

Author's Note: It's a little slower paced than usual, but I thought I'd try a different style of writing this time and really focus on character. Let me know what you think!