Change of Life Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
771 Followers

She stood up and walked out of the room as I said, "Well I'll just ask one of the boys about how you looked. Maybe even get one of them to fuck you in it!"

She yelled, "Well maybe I'll just do that for you!"

She slammed the bedroom door. I went and got another beer. I was really pissed. And yet I was more jealous than mad. How could she not think that what she did was OK for a married woman to do? Mandy certainly had taken the ice queen a lot further in 3 weeks than I ever had. Shirl was changing and I wasn't sure I liked the direction she was moving.

I walked back towards the bedroom door and was just about to open it when I heard Shirl's voice. She was on the phone and was talking to "her best friend". I couldn't hear everything but what I heard made me very upset and even madder.

Shirl was telling Mandy she was right that I did get pissed, very pissed. And she wasn't going to tell me anything again. Even if she had to lie she wasn't going to tell me what she was doing. I had my chance and I got pissed so fuck me, I wouldn't know jack shit from now on!

As I listened Shirl went on about the cute guys they had talked with, especially Lee. She laughed out loud and said, "Yes, I have his number. Hell no I didn't tell Bud. He would have gone nuclear."

Mandy must have been talking for a while because I didn't hear Shirl say anything. Then she laughed out loud and said, "You're not! Oh God you're so bad Mandy! When? And you're actually going to meet Jerome? Oh God Mandy you have guts! Hey when you do, asked him how Lee really feels about me. OK? Oh I know he likes me a lot! Help baby he couldn't keep his hands off of me. I want to know what Jerome tells you."

More silence and then she said, "Well maybe I should go with you at that? Maybe we could meet them both. I mean it's just for lunch, nothing else, right?"

She laughed out loud again and then said, "OK! I'll let you know. Thanks! Look I got to go! OK call me tomorrow around 9AM when they go to work. OK. Bye!"

She hung up the phone.

About an hour later she came out and started dinner. I had put the little bit of food she purchased away. We ate almost in silence. I did ask her what she had planned with Mandy and she told me, "Nothing. I have nothing at all planned with her. Tomorrow I want to go to the gym around the shopping center and see how much it costs to join. Mandy told me I'm getting flabby around my middle She told me I should work out with a trainer, her trainer."

I said, "You look great to me Shirl. Why spend all that money if you don't have too babe?"

She said, "My name is Shirl, Bud, not babe! And I think Mandy is right I am getting fat."

She stood up and lifted her top up showing me her stomach and in doing so she showed me the under part of her breasts and one nipple. She said, "See! See the fat right here? No not my tits my love handles!"

She pinched an inch between her thumb and index fingers. She smiled as she lifted her top over her head and took it off. She was showing me her full breasts and her nipples were hard and sticking out long and round. Then she looked at me teasing me and said, "Two or three times a week will get rid of these love handles quickly. Mandy told me they have some really great looking personal trainers up there. And she told me the one she uses is the best. The woman is as hard as any man is. I don't know why they called them love handles. I'm going to bed."

And with that she left the dishes and walked pass me with her breasts swinging from side to side. She stopped in the hallway and took off her bottoms. Then nude as the day she was born she walked out to the garage where her car was and took the bag out of the trunk. She stepped into the black lace panties and put the top over her head. When she had the babydoll PJs on she walked back into the kitchen. She got a glass of wine and walked pass me saying, "To bad! Guess I'll have to play with myself tonight. Let me know when you're in a better mood and apologize to me about the way you acted and talked to me earlier."

She stood there in front of me and said, "See how beautiful this is? Mandy picked it out for me to wear for you tonight so we could make love. She was thinking about us Bud. See how sheer the little thong is?"

I could see her pussy outline under the thin material. She sighed and said, "You blew it Bud. She was thinking of our pleasure and all you did when I got home was scream and yell at me. And all I did was tell you the truth. See how sheer it is Bud?"

She held the top up now exposing all of her breasts as she placed her hand under the material and held it to my face showing me how see through the outfit really was. She said, "Guess it's all going to waste and it's your fault."

I said, "And the "boys" at the mall saw you in that! You showed that to some strange guys at the mall? Look at yourself Shirl. Do you think a wife should let other men see her in something like that? Doesn't that tell you something was wrong with what you did today?"

She didn't answer me but walked out of the room slowly and when she got to the doorway she turned and said, "No Bud! You don't get it at all! We used those men to get a reaction. Mandy said that way we could tell which one of the outfits was the sexiest! You know from their reactions! And you know what Bud? It worked I was so wet and still am baby! I'm so wet right now thinking about how they looked at me! GOD! They all wanted me Bud. They would have all fucked me crazy if I had given them the slightest sign I wanted to! All I had to do Bud was say the slightest word and any of them would have done it with me! I could have been fucked 10 times today Bud. There could have been a line of men to Mandy's car if we wanted it. But instead she went home to Paully. And I came home to you so you could screamed at me! Oh well you blew it baby! Guess I'll have to use the big vibrator and think about them all fucking me! Unless"

She waited a second or two before finishing by saying, "Unless I go back to the mall and hook up with one or two of them right now! Would you care Bud? I mean really care if I let someone else fuck me?"

I said, "What? Hook up! Let someone else fuck you! Where the fuck did you hear that? What are you talking about? You want to go back to the mall and fuck someone else? Where did you get that idea? Oh wait don't tell me, Mandy?"

She laughed and said "Well Bud, no, actually one of the guys said that to Mandy! He came right out and asked her if he could fuck her."

Shirl turned and walked down the hall and before she went into the bedroom she said, "But Mandy told him no thanks, not today. Today it was just us girls."

She laughed and closing the door. I sat there boiling! I waited a few minutes to see if she would come back out. When she didn't, I walked back to the bedroom. I tried the door it wouldn't open. "Locked", I said, "Open the door Shirl!"

She said, "No! Go away. I really pissed at you Bud. Besides, you're going to sleep in the spare bedroom tonight and every other night until you start treating me with more respect! I don't need you Buddy I have my friend in bed with me now the big 10 inch! I have friends in the neighborhood and at the mall and Mandy is my best friend! Go away!"

I moved back and it took two kicks but the second one pushed the door out of the lock and it flew back against the wall leaving the doorknob stuck in the walk! I said, "Like hell I am. And if you even think about meeting Lee or Jerome or whatever the fuck their names are, I hand you your bags at the front door. You want to be a slut, a whore, then be one with me first. Then if you want go fuck the entire neighborhood and the mall. But I'll be a son-of- a- bitch if anyone is going to fuck you before I do!"

She blushed when I mentioned their names. She said, "I don't know what you're talking about. Look at the wall you asshole. You damaged the wall."

I said, ""I'll damage more than that baby! Now if anyone is going to sleep in the spare bedroom it's you bitch! And with that I pushed her into the hallway and she was slammed up against the wall from the force! She glared at me and walked away. I said, 'I mean it Shirl if I ever see you, let alone find you with another man we're done "baby"! I have had it with your ice queen one month and whore of the block attitude the next!"

She didn't answer me. I sat on the bed and took the vibrator in my hand. It was wet! I threw it across the room and it to left a big dig on the same wall as the door. After a few minutes I heard the front door open and then close, well actually it slammed! I started after her and then stopped. "Get your cool back first Bud! Don't do anything dumb!", I said out loud even if I was the only one in the house now. I went to the front door and locked it. Then I made myself dinner and turned on the TV again. I waited.

Shirl came home about 3 hours later drunk as hell and sick. I helped her to the bathroom where she dumped everything in her stomach and more. When the dry heaves were done she moaned and I helped her to bed. I removed her long coat and saw what she had on. It was the remains of the black babydoll PJ. It was ripped and torn and there were no panties. I laid her on the bed and I began to talk about what happened today and before she could tell me what happened next, she passed out and went to asleep. I just laid there think how I could kill Mandy without getting caught!

NeedYou
NeedYou
771 Followers
12