All Comments on 'Changed Ch. 04'

by cheerful_deviant

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Yes! Yes! YES!!

I'm so glad you're back! Delightful, delicious, and other d-words. More of this, please (and more of "Jessica's in Charge", too). Yum!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
ok, but probs

you need an editor to double check ya - some name switching, some punctuation problems.

when is one of these girls going to get hurt, from getting an O while driving, cooking, or the other things in life? they need a disconnect when not together.....

ABSTRUSEABSTRUSEabout 19 years ago
I shouldn't...

Read this before I have my coffee and start my day...I'm going to be distracted now.

whew.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
The end?

Your other chapters ended with "To be continued," while this one ends with "The end." Does this mean you've ended the entire series? Or is it just the end of this chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Dont end it yet!

dont end it yet, you could give the sorceress a body or something I need more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
The BEST!

This is the BEST sex story I have ever read! CONGRATULATIONS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
MORE...MORE,,,MORE

Yor really need to continue to write. I take that you are finished with Mary and her friends. OK. But continue on the mind control theme. People doing what they are afraid to do, but are pulled into it, because it is just too attractive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
don't stop

you can't just stop. I NEED MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great start.... Lots more to explore

You have started a theme here. But do more with the sourceress, take a line where, because a woman wears the ring, she can take human form again and still not lose the enhanced effects of the original spell. Have the ladies tease men some.. take Melissa's nose and have it become a dildo! You have set this story line up to do and go any where. I hate the the words "The End", please continue.

danh12danh12over 18 years ago
Yes!

I must have more of this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
HoT HoT HoT

This story makes me want to be a lesbian!! LOVE IT! continue this series as long as u can!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW

holy hell, that has to be the best story i have ever had the pleasure of reading...I really dont know how you do it but its just so.....SEXY you need to write more!

p.s where the hell do i get a ring like that? :P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow...just wow...

Say it ain't so! This cannot be the end of this series! Keep `em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
MORE!!!!

The best yet! Please keep them cumming. Your such a talented writer that you just have to keep writing. Solid 5's all the way. Absolutely the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
this is great need more pleaseeee

don't stop here keep her going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
please do more!!

brilliant please, please write more you are a brilliant writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
brilliant story..!

This story is amazing.. Keep up the good work.. But what happens to th ring? thx..

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Keep going!

Keep it going.. Dont let the story end here, it's so good.

SprgmrSprgmrover 16 years ago
WOW!!

Truly amazing, I'll be watching for another.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
wow

what a story if only everyone had imaginations as good as yours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
great story

I think you should have done the "pussy=mouth change" you made on Melyssa to the other girls as well. Other than that the story was very good.

andyschvenkoandyschvenkoabout 15 years ago
Any straight sex?

Any writings about mind control and straight sex?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
^^

I liked the reaction to 'I love you'. Very poetic. This was clever and imaginative throughout, fantastic work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
oh my god

i got off so many times during this series you are the most amazing author ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Brilliant story

Extremely good storyline; with appropriate erotic content. More of the same Please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What an emagination or ...... true!

How the mind works is a fantastic thing and this writing is not short of of brilliant. Well done

Syk2340Syk2340almost 14 years ago
Again..

This makes the 12th time I have read this story...and it seems to get better each time..I love your work...truely...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome

Wouldn't it wonderful if we could do those things.... Can think of several people I would love to turn. Hope you stretch the story out. Connect with the other 3 ladies.

alabi2kalabi2kover 13 years ago
absolutely Intense

amazing story......

Syk2340Syk2340over 13 years ago
Damn

Damn thats hot, i've read this story over 20 times and it always makes me soaking wet, i've shared it with...friends...hehe and it always leaves them open to explore

I always am checking to see what else your putting up, if you ever decide to sell books let me know, I am willing to pay to read these delicious stories...

-JLS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Not bad

I love the idea and i have jacked off to this so many times but i just think that the incest part should not of been there

ChasPChasPabout 13 years ago
More, more, more! Please.

Can you add a Ch 5? What happened w/ Cassandra, Toni and Mellisa?

Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
hot4girls

I just turned myself after a couple of girls on my soccer team seduced me. Now I want more, including my straight sister. What I could do with that ring...Makes me soooo wet, My hands in my soccer shorts thinking about it. Oooh, I'm CUMMING in them....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More!

Do another chapter! I just loved the story. What happens now between Alissa and Melissa? Ohhhh I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

afte reading this series I feel like the old hollywood cliche of needing a cigarette, and I don't even smoke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic !!

The best erotic story I ever read in my life, and the first comment I have ever written...

What a great imagination you have, reading this story makes me feel the power of the ring even through my Pc...if you can follow my thoughts...:-)

I encourage you to continue writing!

kees10kees10over 12 years ago
flabbergasted

Wow, pure hot steaming, well written erotica

horny_humperhorny_humperover 12 years ago
More! give us more

More please. This story must continue. I want to know what happens between the sisters and the others. So many ways this can go.

THIS MUST CONTINUE!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

That was so amazing, please don't end the series it is amazing I want more. The idea is super sexy and you had a cute ending but there are too many loose ends that you need to tie up, looks like you'll have to write another chapter (or ten).

P.s. the part when Cassandra's nipples became giant was super sexy keep up the kinky stuff like that and the pussy mouth on mellissa.

NobleKorhedronNobleKorhedronalmost 12 years ago
A++!! MORE PLEASE!! :-D

Hi, I'd LOVE to read more of this!! Please consider writing 'Changed Ch. 5'?

spankingfunforspankingfunforover 11 years ago
Cheerful Deviant is a master of cumming women!!

Julia is the Mistress of whatever she will ever want.It doesn't have to be just women she controls.A man is controled by his dick. Women ultimately control those!!She is the force to be reckoned with in the world.If it could be me.Great series.Cheerful Deviant has a nasty evil mind! Keep writng please!

redsox04meredsox04meabout 11 years ago
Excellent!

I loved the interview with Toni...Julia and her will fuck each other stupid....classic! Hope you get to do chapter 5 I think it has potential to go for awhile.

billyjim55billyjim55about 11 years ago

Loved it all. I feel the same as RED, I hope to see more chapters of this group. ty for sharing./

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Disappointing...

I'm disappointed that there isn't a continuation to this series! A harem of five beautiful, busty women with ridiculous sex drives, being controlled by an equally horny woman with the power to change their bodies at will and basically rewrite women's brains... It's the hottest thing I've ever heard of, and that's the truth! I think there's just too much potential for you to stop now, and I wouldn't want any one other than you to continue it since your writing style and imagination are perfectly in sync. Then I was completely blind sided by the pussy/face modification near the end too, that was really original. Anyways I would love you forever if you continued this story and hope I helped convince you it was the right thing to do!

<3

Set

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome!!!!

great read!! you need to wright more about theses girls and there further conquests and adventures.

john-the-authorjohn-the-authorabout 9 years ago
Can't wait for more! :)

Excellent story series. Thanks!

MohairaMohairaabout 8 years ago
My Dream world

Thank you very much for this marvelous story, really erotic and perfect written. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome

great I like it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
oh dear.

I do hope she'll revert the changes to Melissa's mouth before the poor girl either starves or chokes to death on her food.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My pretty pussy got soooo wet reading this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous