Changed Redux Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A rapturous cry was torn from her throat as her entire body went taught at the unexpected new feeling. The inarticulate noise almost immediately melted into a long, low moan as her sex convulsed into a whole series of fantastically powerful orgasms.

"Goddess..." Kristy managed to moan as another climax ripped through her body. In response, the tattoo on her arm pulsed with a faint turquoise light in time with her heartbeat.

* * *

Some time later Kristy lay on the floor enjoying the post orgasmic heat that still hummed through her muscles. She glanced down and found she rather enjoyed the view of her new boobs and the tempting valley they created. Looking over the luscious mounds, a question that had been roaming around in the back of her mind came back to the surface. She wondered if it was acceptable to just call out to the Goddess and ask questions of her or if that was somehow inappropriate. The Goddess had so far been very tolerant of her questions and had repeatedly said that Kristy had special privileges that no other mortal had. She decided to try.

"Goddess?" She called to the empty room.

The reply came back instantly, "Yes, my love?"

Kristy swallowed then said, "May I ask a question?"

"Of course."

Kristy hesitated then took the plunge, "The other night when we... uh, well, did whatever that was, when I changed into... uh, like, you... you know with all the arms and the..." She gestured at her chest with a little circling motion, "And this, what was that?"

"The Bonding? That is how you join with me."

"Yes, but what about all the arms and the..." She gestured at her chest again, "You know... the boobs. Was that real? It seems more like a dream or something."

The Goddess chuckled, "Ah, when you assumed my form? Yes, that was quite real, I assure you. Did you like it?"

"I'm not sure. I don't really remember it so well. It's all kind of hazy." She paused, trying to recall, "But I think, at least the parts I remember, it was pretty amazing."

"A mortal takes on the form of a goddess and she doesn't even remember it." Kazorra said with a bit of snark in her voice. Then she laughed and continued, "The Bonding always takes a lot out of mortals and even me, especially if it is their first time. When I regain some more of my power we will try it again and I can assure you that the next time you will remember everything, my love."

A ripple of anticipation went through Kristy and she shivered with need. "Yes Mistress."

"And also, my love, as you build your own power, you may eventually be able to make that transformation on your own. In eons past, some of my most powerful Priestesses were able to do that, especially after several Bondings with me."

The idea sent a fresh shock running up Kristy spine and a thrill of something close to anticipation flowed into her veins. She didn't totally remember the feel of six hands on six breasts but she hadn't fully forgotten it either. "I can change into that? Whenever I want?"

Kazorra laughed, "Not yet, my love, but likely someday. We will see. We will see..."

* * *

The front door closed with a creak and a thump as the customer left. Kristy sagged back onto the stool and resumed entering stock numbers into the computer. With the owner, Artie, still gone she was finding it increasingly difficult to keep up with both dealing with the customers and keeping the inventory straight and orderly. Normally she handled all the inventory and Artie and her split the counter work with the customers. With him out for at least another week, Kristy was beginning to dread what state the stock room was going to be in by the time he got back. Already there were several boxes lining the isles that she simply hadn't had time to get too yet. She had begun to think that she might have to start staying late to try and catch back up. She wasn't very excited about the idea but saw no real alternative.

She looked at her phone sitting on the counter next to the computer and noticed it was almost one thirty in the afternoon. Her lips pressed together in irritation as she realized she hadn't even eaten lunch yet. She also wondered why she hadn't had another problem yet. Walking to the door she flipped the lock and hug the "Back in 20 minutes" sign up. Walking towards the small bathroom, she grabbed her backpack on the way.

One of the joys of being a nursing, working mother was that her boobs didn't care if she was at home with her baby or at work with a bunch of sweaty plumbers. Her boobs made milk all the same. So if she didn't pump periodically, they would become full, get sore and eventually start to leak. A sizable percentage of the clientele that came in the store were already a bunch of sexist pigs so she didn't even want to imagine the oh-so-whitty comments they would come up with if they ever saw her with big wet spots on the tips of her boobs.

She flipped the seat down and sat, pulling open her backpack as she did. She pulled out the collection of cones, hoses and bottles and got it all hooked up to the small battery powered pump. Pulling off her tee shirt she set it carefully on the edge of the sink, making sure it wasn't going to fall onto the dingy floor.

Being one of the only women who had probably ever used the bathroom, she had found it to be in a deplorable state when she had first started working here. In fact on her first day she had refused to even use the toilet and had instead walked across the street to the coffee shop. Later that afternoon she taken several hours to clean every corner of the small room with the strongest collection of cleaning products Artie could come up with. The exposure to the fumes from the cleaners had left her a little light-headed and probably taken about five years off her life but she had deemed it worthwhile. While the little room would still never be what she would consider pleasant, it was at least now presentable and didn't give her the absolute heebie-jeebies every time she walked in.

With quick, practiced movements she fitted bottles to the cones, strapped them to her breasts, hooked up all the tubes, and turned on the pump. The little machine started making it's quiet whirring, hissing noises and she felt the familiar rhythmic tugging on her nipples as the vacuum pulled her into the plastic cones and started drawing the milk out. The milk came slowly at first but steadily increased in volume as she relaxed and started to let down.

After a short while Kristy began to realize something was different this time. Normally the mechanical pull of the pump on her nipples was, while not entire unpleasant, also not something that she actually looked forward too. The cones and straps chaffed a little and cold, steady mechanical pull wasn't particularly enjoyable.

This time however, something new was happening. As the pump whirred away, Kristy became increasingly aware of a heat building in her chest and also between her thighs. Each mechanical pull on her nipples was sending ripples of pleasure washing through her breasts and down into the rest of her body. After only a couple minutes she was panting with confused need. Why was this happening now? It had never felt like this before.

She looked down and was a little shocked to see that the first bottles were already almost full. Looking closer she saw that she was flowing far more that usual, each pull of the pump sending a spurt of white liquid into the bottle. With trembling fingers,she flipped off the pump and changed out the bottles. She typically left six in the bag though she rarely even used four in a typical day. She had to stand and lean over the sink as she fumbled with the second bottles because even though the pump was off her nipples continued to drip and she didn't want to make a mess on the floor or her clothes.

"I guess this is what I get for waiting too long between pumpings." She mumbled to herself as she got the second bottles in place. She reached for the switch on the pump but hesitated just as her finger touched it, wondering if she should just leave it off. She was a little disturbed by how good the pump suddenly felt and what it was doing to her. Was it indeed just because she had waited too long or was is because of... she paused, looking at the tattoo of Kazorra's Sigil on her forearm...because of something else. Glancing up at her reflection in the mirror she could see the milk dripping into the bottles and decided that she didn't really have a choice. She had to empty herself out some more or she would just continue to leak. She flipped the switch.

As soon as the pump took it's first pull Kristy gasped as she felt a flood of milk spurt from her. The tingling tightness she always felt while nursing was now magnified seemingly a hundred fold. A groan escaped her lips and she was glad she was the only person in the building at the moment. The thin panel door of the restroom was unlikely to contain any of the noises she was starting to make.

After just a couple minutes she was moaning and gasping almost constantly as the pleasure continued to build in her chest, radiating out through her whole body before plunging down into her sex. Without her even thinking about it, Kristy's hand had started toying with the waistband of her jeans and was just beginning to slip under when she finally realized what she was doing. With a feeble effort, she pulled the hand back and firmly gripped the sink with both hands. I'm not masturbating in the bathroom at work! she told herself feverishly but even as she said it she knew she was already close to losing the battle with her body. Even without touching herself, her hips were rocking on their own and she could feel her soft panties being pushed into the folds of her pussy by the seam of her jeans as she moved. She moaned again.

In a surprisingly short period of time, Kristy realized that the second bottles were now full as well. Trembling with need, she unscrewed the full bottles without switching off the pump. Even that slight movement of the plastic cones on her chest sent shivers of bliss through her body and she groaned. Why does this feel so good all of a sudden? It's never like this! She leaned over the sink as she fumbled for the last two empty bottles, letting the milk from her breasts just drip and drizzle into the sink. As she did so she bumped her pussy against the hard corner of the porcelain sink, pulling a startled bark from her throat as the contact sent a shockwave of sensation from her clit straight up her spine to her chest.

Losing the last vestige of self control, she gave over to her need completely and started to grind herself against the corner of the sink in earnest. Hoping that the store really was empty, she moaned cried out with every movement of her hips as she drove herself closer and closer to release.

Looking up she saw her pleasure wracked face in the mirror and was immediately struck by how deliciously erotic she looked. Looking into the reflection of her own eyes as she neared her peak, she noted in a surprisingly detached way that her eyes were glowing with the same faint, blue turquoise glow that she was now becoming accustomed to. With that thought, she let out one final cry and fell into rapture.

Some time later Kristy came back to herself and looked around. She was seated on the floor, of the restroom, leaning against the sink. The whirring sound the the pump caught her attention and she looked down to realize that she was still hooked up to the running pump. She had no idea how long she had been lying there in her orgasmic stupor but it had apparently been a while. She must have been leaking milk for some time because she was now completely soaked with it. In fact she was surrounded by quite a puddle of it on the grimy floor.

"Fuck." She muttered and hurriedly switched off the machine. Tearing a hand full of paper towels off the roll next to the sink, she started wiping up the mess. Yanking off the cones and their straps she noted that her breasts while not actually leaking, at the moment, were still quite full. "What the hell. When did I turn into a fucking cow?"

As she cleaned up the mess she surveyed her hopelessly soggy clothes. She was a total mess and it was starting to dry and get sticky. "Yuck." The thought occurred to her that this must be the work of the Goddess, but why? Why would her Mistress want her be so full? What was the point? Just to be kinky?

Looking at her swollen tits in the mirror and at the single creamy white drop of milk hanging off one of her large, dark nipples she supposed that must be the answer. Pleasure, lust, debauchery. A corner of Kristy's lips quirked up in an impish smile. Yes, that was it. To the empty room she whispered, "Was it good for you too, Mistress?"

In response, Kristy saw her eyes flash turquoise blue as an invisible... something... slipped between her thighs and easily entered her soaking wet sex. Kristy cried out at the intimate invasion even as she dimly realized that she still had her pants on. The presence inside her seemed to swell in size until it filled her completely, reaching every secret corner of her center. Within moments Kristy was again moaning uncontrollably and rapidly approaching another orgasm.

Milk once more dripped from her nipples but she made no attempt to control it now. Her body only wanted one thing and that was release. "Ungh..." She groaned.

The laughter of her Mistress filled the room and Kristy's soul. "Of course it was good for me, my love. You are bonded to me. If it was as good for you, it was for me."

Kristy screamed as she again went over the precipice while the turquoise light flared in her eyes.

* * *

Leticia sat in the parking lot of the plumbing supply store and noted with ill grace that the 'Back in 20 Minutes' sign appeared to be more than a little optimistic. She had pulled into the parking lot almost and hour ago and saw the sign. She figured it was as good a time as any to get something to eat and went across the street to the coffee shop for a bagel. Still seeing no life at the store after she got her breakfast she decided she may as well go fill up the truck with gas. When she returned again door was still locked and the 'back soon' sign was still up. She shut off the truck and walked over to the door to see if maybe someone had just forgotten to remove the sign. A tug on the door revealed it was indeed locked. The lights were on inside so she tried looking through the glass to see if there were any signs of life. Finding none, she returned to the truck and turned on the radio, debating if she should wait for a little longer or just leave.

When her dad had told her to go pick up the parts, her immediate thought that Kristy would be there. This sent a whole host of confusing ideas and images floating through her mind. A part of her really wanted to see Kristy again while another part was more than a little bit terrified at that prospect. She had been texting Kristy for days now and with every message that went back and for the she felt that her connection with her was deepening.

It wasn't the friendship, or at least blossoming friendship, that worried Leticia, it was the other part of her feelings that scared her. The part that she wasn't supposed to be feeling for another woman... the physical attraction part.

Never before in her life had she ever experienced feelings like this towards a member of her own sex and she was confused and frightened by what it could mean. At first she had tried to ignore the feelings and then when that had failed she had tried to suppress them but as the days had passed and she talked... ok, mostly texted, with Kristy the feelings became undeniable. She had spent more time than she cared to admit even to herself over the last few days stalking Kristy on facebook and instagram. Finding out who she was, what she liked to do, who her friends were and most especially, just looking at pictures of her.

But the most worrying part of all wasn't the burgeoning infatuation or the cyber stalking, it was the physical arousal that just the thought of Kristy seemed to be capable of igniting deep in her. She had lost track of the number of times she had masturbated herself to orgasm over the last few days with lurid fantasies about Kristy at the forefront of her mind.

Once she had climaxed and was slowly coming down, savoring her afterglow, conflicting thoughts would start invading, nibbling at the edges of her bliss. Thoughts about what her family told her about same-sex relationships, about what her church taught her, about what she herself had always believed. She thought that based on what she had always been taught that this should all feel so wrong but the strange part was, it didn't. That was what confused her the most. This should feel wrong, but it felt... right.

Her introspection was interrupted by a gray minivan that had seen better days entering the parking lot and pulling into a spot at the corner of the building. A couple seconds later the drivers door opened and Kristy stepped out.

Leticia gasped as her stomach went liquid... "God, she's beautiful." she whispered to no one. Had she looked like that the other day? How had she not noticed? The face, the hair, the body... Leticia couldn't stop staring.

Kristy was approaching the door to the shop when she apparently noticed Leticia's truck and waved as she started walking over.

"Hey!" Kristy smiled as Leticia rolled the window down. "Sorry, were you waiting long? I had to run home for a bit. I, uh, spilled something on myself and needed a change of clothes."

For along, awkward moment Leticia couldn't seem to remember how to speak. She found herself staring deep into Kristy's incredibly bright, blue eyes. They were such a brilliant shade of turquoise that they almost appeared to be glowing from within. But hadn't they been brown the other day? Leticia felt confused for a few seconds as she tried to recall.

Not getting a reply, Kristy added, "I assume you're here to pick something up?"

Leticia's mind snapped back to reality as she put the question of Kristy's amazing eyes aside. "Oh! Uh, yeah. Sorry, I just got... uh... nothing. Yeah, my dad wanted a few things so he sent... uh...me... he sent me." Leticia stumbled and stammered, feeling her cheeks flush with embarrassment at her own ramblings.

"Well, lets go inside and set you up." Kristy said and headed for the door.

A little while later Leticia had her order and was ready to go but was finding that she was reluctant to leave. She really liked spending time with Kristy and wanted it to last longer. While she was distracted she lost track of the conversation and was surprised when she realized Kristy was staring at her expectantly.

"What? Sorry, I got lost in space for a second." She said quickly.

"I said what are you doing Friday afternoon? I need to do some shopping, want to come along? Maybe we can go grab something to eat as well."

Leticia felt her stomach flip. This was exactly what she had been both dreading and at the same time hoping for. She wanted to scream 'No!' and 'Yes!' at the same time but instead played it as cool as she could. Feeling slightly dizzy with nervous anxiety, she smiled and said, "Sure, sounds like fun."

* * *

Part Five ~ A first time for everything

Kristy smiled to herself as she strolled along through the mall with Leticia beside her. This whole evening was going even better than she had hoped. The pretty young woman strolling along next to her was very clearly interested in her and doing a very poor job of trying to play it cool and hide her interest. What she wasn't sure of was if the girls restraint was just because that was her nature or maybe if it was because she was conflicted about her new feelings.

1...34567...9