Changed Redux Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristy now knew that the turquoise blue glow she had seen on several occasions was a telltale of Kazorra's influence, both on herself and on others. She now knew that was what the Goddess had meant when she had spoken about how Kristy would make others want her. What she still wasn't sure about was how many of these things were her doing and how many were the Goddess doing them on her behalf. If it was the Goddess doing them then she guessed there wasn't a whole lot she could do to control it, but if it was she herself doing it then she figured she better learn to control it pretty fast before she did something stupid or maybe even dangerous.

Truthfully, Kristy didn't even know yet if Leticia was really that interested in her yet or if it was just some kind of infatuation, like a crush. A divine crush? Was that even a thing? And if it was the magic, was it permanent or temporary?

Then again, it was also completely possible she was just misreading the whole thing and Leticia wasn't even interested in her at all. Maybe that blue glow was something else?

Out of the corner of her eye she saw Leticia glance over at her for about the thousandth time and she had to suppress a grin. She supposed she could be wrong, but she doubted it.

In her experience, limited as it may have been by her relatively young age, guys were typically so easy to read. Women, by contrast, were a bit more complicated. Added to that was the fact that only a percentage of women were lesbians or at least partially interested in their own sex and the whole thing became that much more challenging.

The word lesbian floated through her mind and Kristy felt a sudden moment of confusion. Was that actually what she was? A lesbian? How did that happen anyway? She wasn't always a lesbian, was she? Was she?

The idea was oddly confusing in a way that Kristy knew it shouldn't be, but it was a feeling that was also becoming familiar to her. She had experienced this same confusion several times over the last few weeks whenever she thought about her past sexuality. Wouldn't she know if she had always been lesbian? Why did she feel that the answer was both yes and no? How could that be? And why had she never had this weird mental conflict before?

Once again, she tried to think back over the years. Didn't she fantasize about her friends when growing up? Yes...no? Didn't she have a one night stand with some girl in college? A girlfriend? Or were they guys? She couldn't recall and that realization was both maddening and frightening.

Why couldn't she remember? She concentrated on the fuzzy memories but the more she thought about it the more they blurred into a confused, muddied mess. She also found that the more confused the memories became the more anxious and uncomfortable thinking about them made her feel.

Abruptly, the image of her daughter slipped into her thoughts and with it a sudden realization hit her. Of course she had been with guys before, she got pregnant. With that realization some of the fog cleared. Yes, she had been with guys before so she hadn't always been a lesbian. But... now she was. So she had changed... somehow.

"Why am I so confused?" Kristy mumbled to herself.

She glanced to her side as they were passing a high-end women's clothing store and there was a sales woman working in the window, setting up a new display. The woman was quite beautiful, probably about 30ish and dressed very stylishly with a well fitted, tight black skirt and white blouse that highlighted her figure well. Kristy felt an instant flare desire in her core as she watched the woman's well packaged backside sway for the few seconds as they walked past.

Well, she thought with bit of a self deprecating a smirk, confused memories aside, whatever she was or wasn't before, whatever had or hadn't changed, she was sure that girls were now the only kind of thought she had.

"What?" Leticia asked beside her as they walked on.

"Huh?" Kristy said, snapping back out of her thoughts. She looked over at the young woman walking beside her, finding as she looked into her brown eyes behind the dark frames she really like the idea of a girl in glasses. She was adorable.

Leticia was looking at her quizzically. "Did you say something?"

"Oh, sorry, just a stray thought." She pointed up ahead, "So, you want to get something to eat?"

Ten minutes later they were seated at a booth looking over the menus and making small talk when their waitress came up.

"Hi, how are you two doing tonight?" The waitress said leaning over to fill their water glasses.

As she poured the water, Kristy gave the waitress a quick looking over. She was probably about Kristy's age, slim and tallish with long hair dyed almost black so that it contrasted dramatically with her pale blue eyes. She was pretty and Kristy noted with some small note of jealousy that her makeup was absolutely flawless in a way that she herself had never been able to master.

"We're doing quite well tonight, thank you. How are you?" Kristy asked.

The waitress gave a little chuckle. "Other than the fact that my feet are killing me, not bad. My shift is done in a little over an hour and I can't wait to get these shoes off."

"Oh, I know that feeling well. Get home, kick off the shoes and whip off the bra." Kristy laughed, enjoying the little tingle she got from her slightly naughty talk.

The waitress laughed as well. "Oh, yeah, that too!" She set down the pitcher of water, "So, can I get you anything to drink besides water?"

"Just a Coke for me." Kristy said, looking at the waitresses name tag which said Angelica.

Leticia looked at the waitress with a small smile as she slid her now filled water out of the way. "Do you have lemonade?"

"Sure do, fresh squeezed every day." Angelica said with a broad smile that showed off her perfectly painted lips and dazzling white teeth.

"Uh, that sounds great." Leticia said after a moments hesitation.

Kristy looked over at her carefully and noted that the younger woman seemed to be staring at the waitress just a bit too intently and blushing ever so slightly. Could it be that she was a bit taken with their lovely waitress?

So maybe its not just me she's interested in? Kristy thought.

Again she found herself replaying in her head their text conversations of the last few days. Kristy had been slowly probing Leticia to see if she typically had any interest in girls at all. It had been tricky and she had to be careful how she phrased things, coming at them obliquely or disguising them as jokes but she had managed to get some answers, a little at a time.

She had slowly gleaned that Leticia had several boyfriends over the years but that she had only gone all the way with one and had almost instantly regretted it since the guy had gone around bragging about it then next day.

But never in any of their texting or small talk had Leticia ever talked about a girlfriend or even indicated she had any interest in girls.

Until I came along that is, Kristy thought with a little smirk as she recalled the faint flare of turquoise blue light that she had seen in Leticia's eyes. The influence of the Goddess or divine might or maybe just straight up magic had given the girl a crush on Kristy.

But maybe those new sapphic ideas weren't just for Kristy? Had the power of the Goddess completely changed Leticia's sexuality? Had she made into a lesbian? Was that possible?

Probably, Kristy decided. Kazorra was Goddess after all.

"I'll be back in a minute with your drinks." The waitress said and left.

As the waitress walked away Kristy followed Leticia's dark eyes and saw clearly that the girl watched the other woman's nicely shaped bottom swaying off down the isle. Kristy smirked again as she felt a whole new flare of heat in her core. Never before would she have thought that she would get turned on by watching the girl she was pursuing watching another girl. And yet here she was, getting wet thinking about Leticia thinking about Angelica, a waitress they had only met a few seconds ago. Another flare of heat surged in her core and she felt that same saucy, slightly naughty boldness she had experienced when her and Leticia first met welling up inside her.

"Like what you see?" Kristy whispered slyly.

"What?" Leticia blurted, snapping her head back around and looking at Kristy, her eyes suddenly wide.

"She is pretty hot."

"I... uh... I... I don't know what you... uh, mean." Leticia stammered quietly, looking down at the table and avoiding Kristy's eyes. Her face heated to a shade of red that was almost incandescent and even her ears turned red. "I wasn't..."

"Looking at her ass?" Said Kristy with one raised eyebrow.

Leticia didn't say anything but shrugged nervously.

Kristy savored the flaring heat in her center even as a distant part of her mind wondered why she was enjoying this. Was this something she would have enjoyed before? She didn't really think so.

"There's nothing wrong with appreciating the view. She does look pretty amazing, after all. It would be better if she didn't have that little apron on so we could see more, but then again, it just sort of tantalizes, doesn't it?"

"I guess... yeah." Leticia mumbled, still not looking up.

Kristy sensed that she may be pushing too hard and wondered if she might be assuming too much or maybe going too fast for the girl. She supposed now was as good a time as any to take the final plunge. Softening her tone she asked gently, "You do like girls, right? I wasn't wrong was I?"

Leticia looked up with wide startled eyes. "No!" She practically yelled. Then more quietly stammered, "I... I mean I'm not... I mean... I... " She broke off and looked down again. "I mean... I don't... I don't know?" She said, then shrugged again. Taking a deep breath she whispered, "Yeah... I guess... kinda."

On impulse, Kristy got up and moved to sit next to Leticia, sliding into the booth right up to her. At first Leticia stiffened and recoiled from Kristy. But when Kristy only took her hand in hers and held it gently, Leticia sagged and seemed to relax just a bit.

"You know it's ok to have these feelings. Lots of people do and there is nothing wrong with it."

"I guess. It's just, well, I've never felt like... you know... like..." Leticia broke off and looked down again. With her free hand she began to fidget with a stray thread on the cuff of her shirt sleeve. After a few long moments she looked up again and asked nervously, "So you feel this way too? You're like... you know... into... girls?" The last part came out as barely a whisper. "I thought you were but I wasn't sure."

Kristy smiled, "Yeah, totally." She squeezed Leticia's hand. "I mean not always. I've been with guys before. I mean heck, I have a kid, right?" She laughed, hiding the fact that she still wasn't really sure about her past. "So I must have liked one of them at least a little, right?"

Leticia gave a shy smile. "Yeah, I guess so. But now you don't?"

Kristy paused for an instant considering her feelings but she didn't have to consider long. "No, not any more. My feelings have changed I guess. Looking back, I think I must have always thought like this and I was just suppressing it because I thought, well, you know, girls should like boys, that's what everyone else did so that's what I should do to. That we're supposed to do, right?" She gave Leticia a lopsided smile, "But not any more. This is who I am."

Leticia seemed to consider that then looked up into Kristy's eyes, "So you're into girls... like me?"

Kristy knew what she was asking but wanted to toy with her bit because she liked the way she blushed and fidgeted. "You mean am I into girls like you are into girls?" She smirked, "Or do you mean am I into a specific girl, meaning you?" She leaned in closer feeling heat flare in her core and rushing up her spine in a tingling wave.

Leticia's eyes went wide as Kristy leaned in but she didn't move away. She tilted her head slightly up as her lips parted just a tiny bit.

"Because the answer to both, is yes." Kristy closed the last few inches and their lips met.

At the first contact, Leticia went rigid as a statue. She didn't try to pull away but she didn't lean in closer either. She just sat there and let Kristy kiss her without any outward sign or reaction. After a couple seconds however, her lips started moving ever so slightly and after a few more seconds more she dissolved into the kiss and began timidly returning Kristy's affection. Her lips parted allowing their tongues to dance as they moved ever closer together. Leticia was just starting to make small sighing noises when there was a sound of someone clearing their throat a couple feet away.

Kristy abruptly broke away and turned to look up at Angelica smirking down at them as she placed their drinks on the table. "Well, I guess it's a good thing the hostess gave you a corner booth where no one can really see you. Are you ready to order or should I give you a few more minutes to finish up?"

Kristy smiled up at her feeling a whole lot more brazen than she thought she should under the circumstance. She was just about to make a snarky reply when she realized something new. She could feel... something, coming from the waitress. Something she recognized, something she was getting better at experiencing herself... lust. She didn't know exactly how she felt it or how she knew what it was but she did. She was actually feeling this woman's lust for what she had just seen them doing. She could feel it like waves of energy, hot and... spicy? It wasn't exactly like she could taste it or even smell it but somehow she could just sense it. Warm, tangy and a little sharp, pouring off the taller woman looking down at her.

Watching her and Leticia making out had turned their waitress on.

Into the pause Leticia said shyly, "Um, sorry...we were just..."

Getting back on balance, Kristy interjected, "Her lips were just cold so I was warming her up a bit. That's all."

"Ah, of course." Angelica said, her smirk getting wider as one perfect eyebrow quirked up. "Very nice of you to take care of her like that."

"I kiss because I care." Kristy quipped, feeling the heat in her core burning even brighter now. As before the heat seemed to be starting in her sex and running right up to her mouth, making her far bolder and saucier than she ever had been normally. "Let me know if you're ever cold. I could help you out too."

At her words, Kristy felt a flare of heat surge from the waitress. The wave was so strong that for an instant Kristy almost moaned. As she looked she noted that she could actually see a faint turquoise blue halo around the woman before her.

The realization struck Kristy's mind as the pieces fell into place. She was a Priestess of the Goddess of Lust. The Goddess required sacrifices and what she wanted was lust. Naturally it would be the duty of her Priestess to... well, honor the goddess. She supposed that in order to worship the Goddess of Lust properly the priestess would need to be able to somehow sense that lust.

Angelica paused for a second, pulling her lower lip through her teeth, apparently a bit startled by Kristy's forthright manner. Within a moment however, she was back on keel and she quipped, "Tempting, but maybe another time babe, I'm still on the clock now." She pulled out her notepad, "Now, if you're done I can take your order or I can come back if you need a few more minutes to warm your girlfriend up a bit more."

"Oh, I already know what I want." Kristy said with a smirk. She turned to Leticia, "How about you?"

Leticia smiled that same shy smile and said, "Yeah, I think I know too."

A while later they were just finishing up eating. Kristy found she was practically shaking with this strange new energy all around her and it was making her feel edgy.

On one hand, she had enjoyed the meal immensely. Between the rather brazen flirting between her and the waitress and having the adorable Leticia snuggled up beside her she was having a wonderful time. One of the most surprising and unexpected delights was that she was now feeling Leticia's lust as well. It was a little different from what she felt from the waitress. Still warm and thick but sweet, not spicy. Like warm honey. She wondered if it meant something or if maybe everyone just had their own unique taste... smell... whatever. She made a mental note to ask the Goddess if she got the chance.

At first, sensing these feelings from other people was more the a bit odd. But fairy quickly she found that she kind of liked the way Leticia's lust flared whenever Kristy was flirting with the waitress. If Kristy had to place a guess before today, she never in a million years would have bet that Leticia would have been turned on by anything like that. If anything, she would have thought it would make her angry, jealous or at least disappointed. Her enjoying it was unexpected and also very exciting.

So that was all good... at least so far. But on the other hand, she was beginning to feel more and more anxious about what has happening to her. As the night wore on she felt less and less like herself and more like she was a passenger in her own body. She was saying things and feeling things that seemed so far outside her usual comfort zones, indeed far outside of who she felt she truly was that she was becoming concerned that she was being changed as well. Not just a little bit, but a lot.

As time passed, Kristy continued to feel her anxiety build until finally she had to get up and move.

"I'll be right back." Kristy said, abruptly excusing herself and heading towards the ladies room at the back of the restaurant. She pushed open the door and after glancing at the open stall doors whispered a silent thank you that the room was empty. She turned to the sinks and splashed come cool water on her face as she tried to reign in what seemed like an entire army of confused feelings that were running around inside her.

She stared down at the water running into the sink and whispered. "I need to get a grip on this or it's going to make me crazy."

"I think you're doing a fine job,my love." The rich and infinitely seductive voice of the Goddess floated through the room.

At the same time, Kristy felt a hand warm and soft, caressing her face sending pleasure rippling through her body. She moaned, "Mistresssss."

"I'm here for you my love, just as I said I always would be. Now, what troubles you?"

"Thank you Mistress. I'm sorry I'm... I'm just... I don't know what is happening to me. It all feels so... strange." Kristy said.

The voice of the Goddess laughed and Kristy felt her sex twitch at the blissfully musical sound. "Yes, I can imagine how it would be. It's not like you have ever been able to feel and capture another being's lust before."

"So that is what I'm feeling? I thought it was but, well, it's..." she fumbled for words and then said lamely, "It's just weird. I mean I've never been able to feel... wait... did you say capture?"

"Of course, how else would my priestess be able to give the offerings she collects over to her goddess? You have been given the ability to capture the energy of any raw, unbridled lust around you and hold that energy until you offer it up to me."

"Offer it up to you?" Something in Kristy's mind clicked. "The Bonding ritual? Is that what its for?"

"Of course." The Goddess said then continued, "In addition to just absorbing and giving the offerings to me, over time you will also learn to better use the power as well. The more energy you collect, the more powerful your magic will become and the more you can influence the will of others."

Kristy felt the room spinning slightly. She had guessed that she would have to do some kind of sacrifice or offering for her new Goddess, most likely having sex, but this wasn't what she was expecting.

1...456789