Changed Redux Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shaking her head to clear the stray thoughts, Kristy went back to her computer and resumed stalking Leticia. One more spin of the scroll wheel and she felt her sex twitch. There was what she had been hoping for. She clicked on the thumbnail photo and a wicked little grin spread on her lips as a photo of Leticia in a bright orange bikini filled the screen.

Dear Goddess, she's gorgeous, Kristy thought. Curvy in all the right places with cute boobs, curvy hips and nice plump bottom. Not at all skinny, she was probably a bit heavier than was considered fashionable but to Kristy she looked perfect.

Kristy's hand moved between her thighs and she gasped in surprise at the power of the electric shock that the feathery contact on her sex shot through her body. With her other hand she flipped through the pictures, looking for more. A couple clicks later she found one of Leticia looking back over her shoulder, her fabulous, round ass on full display in the skimpy bathing suit. Kristy moaned as she imagined the feel of the girl's backside. The image in her mind became so real she could practically feel it, just the right mix of soft and firm as her hands glide over the skin giving a gentle squeeze. Leticia giving a little sigh as Kristy fondled her ass, hands gliding ever lower, down... deeper...

Two fingers slipped between the wet outer lips of her pussy as Kristy drove herself ever higher. In a surprisingly short span of time, far faster than usual, she felt her climax approaching. As bliss boiled up insider her she decided that she had to have this girl. She needed this girl. She would have this girl.

Searing pleasure erupted in Kristy's center as a stunning climax took her. Her entire body bucked and shuddered with each surge of rapture. Thoughts of what she would do with Leticia filled mind as she came again. At the peak of her orgasm, she threw her head back and cried out "Goddess, I need her!" As soon as the word passed her lips, gleaming turquoise light seemed to flare around her for an instant before blinking out.

* * *

Leticia lay awake in her bed, restless, agitated, staring at the ceiling and trying to will herself to go back to sleep. Sighing, she looked over at the clock... three forty-eight. She sighed again and tried to slow her breathing and relax. She tied to tell her mind to stop but it was no use. Her mind was far too keyed up about... her.

She bit her lower lip as she felt a fresh surge of heat low down in her belly at the thought of something new and entirely unexpected. Coming right on the heels of the heat was a huge wave of embarrassment and following right after that was an absolutely smothering tidal wave of internal conflict and guilt. How could she be feeling this way? She wasn't like that. Everything she had ever been taught said that those kind of thoughts were wrong. How could she be feeling this? Why was she feeling this? It had certainly never happened before. Had it?

She rolled over again and tried to settle herself in more comfortably. A few minutes later she rolled over the other way and resettled herself. Three minutes after that she flipped her pillow over, rearranged her blankets and lay down on her back. Taking a deep breath she forced her mind onto something else and firmly told herself to stop thinking about the wet heat between her thighs.

But it was no use. Every train of thought she tired to distract herself with ultimately lead back to the one place she didn't... and did... want to go. The girl from the shop today... Kristy.

At the though of her name a fresh surge of arousal coursed through her mind and flowed through her body, eventually sinking down to her core and adding to the heat that was already simmering there. Despite her best intentions, she found herself wondering what kissing another girl would be like. Images blossomed in her mind as she began to lose her will to resist. She imagined the two of them sitting somewhere, side by side. Kristy would gently take her hand and pull her in closer. She could almost feel their bodies touching, the firm feel of another so close, separated only by a couple thin layers of cloth. Then Kristy would lean in, slowly, ever so slowly, until their lips touched...

Alone in her bed, Leticia gasped quietly and squeezed her thighs together, savoring the increasing glow in her core. Her eyes closed as she slipped into the fantasy...

Her lips were so smooth and soft. Gentle, patient, tender. Not at all like the clumsy, fumbling, hungry kissing of the few boys she had been with. No, this was different, being with a girl was going to different. She didn't know how she knew this but she was sure of it.

Kristy's hands came up and pulled them together, one hand at the back of her neck, one around her shoulders, gentle but firm. Kristy was taking the lead but she wasn't going too fast, she wasn't pushing, she was just guiding Leticia on...

In her bed, Leticia let another gasp, louder this time. Her heart began to race and sweat beaded on her brow. As her arousal grew, Leticia slipped deeper into her fantasy...

Kristy's hands glided lower and slowly she pulled up Leticia's shirt, slipping it off over her head, leaving her sitting only in her flimsy bra. Her nipples, stiff with her arousal, stood out making small tents in the thin material. Leticia though she should feel embarrassed at how exposed she was but she didn't, not with Kristy. She felt safe.

Slowly, Kristy leaned back and took off her own shirt. Leticia groaned at the sight of her full breasts covered only by silky, black bra. Fingers trembling, Leticia reached out shyly to touch her but she hesitated, unsure of herself. With a smile, Kristy took her trembling hand and guided it to her chest. The feel of her is wonderful, the firm, smooth curve of her breast under her fingertips is amazing and Leticia desperately wants more.

In the real world, Leticia's gasps were turning to moans as the simmering heat in her slowly built to an inferno. She twisted about, trying desperately to resist the urge to slip her hand between her legs and touch herself. When her arm brushed against her nipple she moaned again at the fresh sensation that rippled through her, fanning her flames.

Looking at her from under hooded lashes, Kristy smiled as she reached back and unclipped her own bra, releasing her beautiful breasts. Leticia's eyes greedily drank in the rounded curves of the heavy globes, the large, dark circles of her areole, the long, thick peaks of her nipples.

Leticia trembled as Kristy leaned in and reached around to unclasp her bra as well. She felt the weight on her chest change as her breasts were freed from the restraining support of her bra, the fabric falling away, leaving her exposed. The feel of the cool air on her skin made her nipples even harder and she shivered with both the sensation and her own need. Kristy leaned into her again, closer this time, closer, until there was no longer anything between them, just skin on skin.

Lost in her fantasy, alone except for her wanton imagination, Leticia moaned and writhed. Her heart was hammering in her chest and wetness soaked her panties. It wasn't enough... she needed more. With a desperate need, she pushed her fantasy farther still...

Kristy slipped her hands down to the waistband of Leticia's leggings. With deliberate but agonizing lassitude, she hooked her thumbs under the elastic and started to slide them down over Leticia's hips. At first Leticia didn't even realize that Kristy was taking her panties as well but when she did, a fresh wave of arousal mixed with embarrassment surged through her. Another girl...oh God, this was another girl... this was wrong... so wrong... so... so... wonderful... so beautiful... so... right.

Alone in her small bed, the same bed that she had slept in since she was a little girl, Leticia burned. Pleasure she had never known, thick and hot, flowed in her veins, searing away the guilt over what she doing. Her body writhed, becoming hopelessly tangled in the sweat soaked sheets.

Kristy had finally disrobed them both and she was leaning in, closer, down... her lips wrapped around Leticia's nipple, taking the hard little pink nub into her mouth. Her lips were so soft, her tongue... oh God, her tongue! Soft and firm, warm and cool, smooth and rough, running over the sensitive skin and making her core throb and pulse with need.

Then they were together, pulled in close by Kristy's strong arms. Their skin touching everywhere, as close as they could possibly be. She felt Kristy's breasts pressed into her belly as she continued to suckle, switching from one breast to the other, leaving a wet trail of kisses between whenever she switched.

Leticia felt herself nearing a precipice and both feared and longed for it. A part of her mind was screaming at her that this was wrong, she shouldn't be doing this but another part, the stronger part wanted it... desperately, hungrily, needed it.

Leticia felt Kristy's hand slipping down between them. Her fingers tracing over the soft curls on her mount, making her gasp and shudder with longing for something more. Then they slipped lower, gliding between her legs, gently caressing the soft, wet lips, parting them, slipping into the folds of Leticia's most intimate place.

In her bed, Leticia buried her face in her pillow, biting the fabric to muffle the moans and grunts that threatened to wake everyone in the house.

Kristy's fingers finally completed their journey and entered Leticia. They slid easily into her hot, wet center, filling her in a way she never before that second realized she wanted so badly.

Brilliant blue turquoise light flashed in Leticia's mind as blinding rapture erupted in her core, flooding through her entire body in an all consuming flood. She cried out into her pillow as the most powerful orgasm she had ever experience crashed into her. It rolled through her like a tsunami, clearing away everything in it's path, leaving nothing inside her but a vast open sea filled with rolling waves of pure, hot, liquid, sapphic bliss.

After some time Leticia slowly came back to the real world. She groaned as she rolled over and opened her eyes. A delicious afterglow was simmering in every corner of her body and she relished how her core seemed to still pulse in sympathy with every heartbeat. Her eyes slipped open and she was a little surprised that the light in her room seemed to be light blue. Her eyes narrowed in confusion when she realized that the light appeared to be somehow coming from her. Was she...glowing?

She closed her eyes, shook her head and opened them again, wondering if perhaps it was still part of her fantasy. When she looked this time, the turquoise blue glow was gone and her room was dark. She blinked a few times and took a deep breath. Nothing, just her mind playing tricks on her. She brushed the though away and sank back into her tangled sheets. After only a few minutes she was fast asleep as sapphic fantasies, new, forbidden and wonderful, filled her dreams.

* * *

Part Four ~ A little tweak here, a little tweak there...

During the course of the following days Kristy noticed a few new things about herself.

The first and most obvious was the tattoo that had somehow appeared on the inside of her left wrist. It was about four inches long and was done in a shade of turquoise blue that was so brilliant it almost looked to be glowing from within. At first glance it appeared to be noting more than an intricate, interlocking geometric design. But upon closer inspection, Kristy realized that it was actually a highly stylized depiction of two bodies tangled in a passionate embrace, one figure facing up, the other down.

When she first recognized what the tattoo actually was she felt a shock of embarrassment jolt through her entire body, making her cheeks and ears glow. Once the shock wore off, she immediately rushed to the bathroom and tried to wash the image away, scrubbing at it until her skin was red. When that didn't work she even tried scraping it off but that only hurt more and made her skin raw as well. Eventually she gave up and and sat heavily on the bathroom floor, staring at the image in defeat. The more she looked at it the more she thought the two figures looked distinctly female. Even though they were really nothing more than a few lines, there was a curve and flow to them that was, at least to Kristy's eyes, distinctly feminine. Eventually she calmed down and started to see that it would actually be fairly difficult for someone else to tell what the image really was. At least with only a cursory glance. Her knowledge of who had placed the tattoo there likely colored her perception of what it depicted whereas some person off the street probably wouldn't automatically start thinking along those lines. As least that was what she hoped.

She didn't know for certain yet, but she strongly suspected that the symbol was the sigil of the Goddess Kazorra, her new Mistress. This guess was bolstered when she found a silver necklace around her neck this morning when she awoke. The same sigil of intertwined beings rendered in a gleaming silver had been resting warmly between her breasts. As she ran her finger over the smooth curves of the forms she noticed that the metal seemed to be glowing faintly from within, the same turquoise blue glow as her tattoo and the light that had flashed in her eyes during her... uh, session, last night.

"This must be your symbol." She ran a fingertip over the amulet. Setting it back between her breasts she looked at the tattoo on her wrist. "And is this your preferred color, my Mistress?" She quietly asked the empty room, not really expecting a response. She was more than a little surprised when the tattoo flared more brightly form a moment before fading back to it's original glow. The flare was accompanied by a tingling pleasure that felt surprisingly like soft lips kissing her wrist.

Fingers trembling a little she whispered, "Yes, Mistress." She lightly traced the tattoo with her fingers. It was the symbol of her new goddess, the Mark of Kazorra.

Kristy was marked. She was a Priestess of Kazorra.

It felt odd to think of herself in those terms but she supposed it was true now.

She grabbed her clothes and headed to the bathroom to shower. Flipping on the light and water, she stripped off her nightgown and turned to look at herself in the mirror.

This was the other change that had occurred.

The changes had been subtle the first day after she had pledged herself to the Goddess. The second day they had been more pronounced and as a few more days slid by they were now down right dramatic. So dramatic that she no longer even looked like the woman she had been, either before the pregnancy or after.

Before getting pregnant, she had been slim and somewhat angular. With a thin face, small breasts, a skinny waist and slim hips. Post pregnancy she had been heavier, softer and more generally rounded but still not really that curvy. But now... yikes.

Her waist was far more shapely than it had been just a few days before or at any point in her life. The paunch of pregnancy weight that she had never been able to get rid of was now gone, replaced with a smooth, flat stomach and slender waist that flared out to wide, curvy hips an a full backside. Twisting around a little she was amazed to see how round and pronounced her ass now was.

There were changes up top as well. Her breasts before her pregnancy had been fairly small and pert. After her child and breastfeeding they had become full mounds on her chest. Not huge but definitely a handfull. But now, well, she chuckled nervously to herself as she brought her hand up to cup the heavy globes on her chest. Her hands barely were able to wrap around the bottoms of her breasts as she lifted their weight. Now, well, she was far more than just a handfull. As she moved she let her hands drop and felt the substantial weight shift and move on her chest as she twisted to view her new shape.

"I look like a stripper." She said to the empty room. "Or maybe a porn star." She giggled nervously at the idea and the changes in herself.

Studying herself for a few moments, she decided that no, she didn't really look like a porn star. At least not the silicon overdose kind. Her new boobs were certainly big, but they weren't ridiculously so. She could easily pass for just a well endowed woman. She was also glad to see that her new boobs looked natural as well, not the puffed up balloon look of some implants.

Something else caught her eye as she studied herself a little more. Leaning into the mirror she grabbed a lock of her hair and held it up. Her hair looked and even felt better. Softer, fuller and somehow more lustrous. She shook her head and watched mesmerized as the light brown mass shifted and flowed like water, beautifully silky and smooth. "It looks like a shampoo commercial." She breathed, knowing that her hair had never, ever, looked or acted like this. Not even right after a trip to the salon.

Feeling emboldened by the changes, she took a step back and struck a pose, admiring herself as a whole, not just studying individual pieces. She felt a little smirk spread on her lips. "Goddess, I'm gorgeous."

A disembodied chuckle floated through the air. "You were always gorgeous, my love." The voice of the Goddess came form nowhere and everywhere, in her thoughts and also in the room. "I just thought to give my favorite new Priestess a few... oh, what was that phrase I just heard... job perks?" Her voice became more serious, "But don't ever for a moment think that you were not beautiful before. You were lovely. I wouldn't have chosen you if you weren't because, let's face it, I AM the Goddess of Lust after all. I just decided that the new High Priestess of Lust should personify, well..." she chuckled again, the musical sound it sending ripples of bliss though Kristy's soul, "...lust."

"But, you did this? How can you make these changes?"

There was another chuckle. "I'm a Goddess, remember?" The mirth in her voice was apparent but when she continued her voice sobered slightly, "But in truth, these changes took far more out of me than they should have. My power is at the lowest ebb I have ever known. Many eons ago when I was at the height of my power I could have made those same changes in a thousand women all at the same instant with barely a thought. Now, a few changes to a single woman takes days and leaves me exhausted." There was an audible sigh then the Goddess continued, "This is why you must find me more followers. You must help me regain my place in the Universe, my love. This is your charge, your duty, your new purpose for being. To aid and serve me."

Kristy felt an electric tingle tracing over her cheek, down the side of her neck, over her breasts, down her belly, finally stopping at her sex. The light, invisible touch seemed to toy with her, tracing over her mount sending ripples of searing bliss into her, making her gasp with delight. She pictured the invisible hand of the Goddess, gently caressing her new follower, showing her favor in the best way possible, with pleasure. "Goddess..." she groaned.

The touch slipped lower, over her outer folds. The bliss brought by even this faint caress of her Goddess was exquisite. "Yesssss..." Kristy hissed as she dropped to her knees, allowing her thighs to spread in the process. As if invited, the invisible touch slid effortlessly inside Kristy in a way nothing else could. She felt the tingling bliss enter every corner of her sex almost instantly, filling her completely and stimulating every nerve simultaneously.

123456...9