Changed Redux Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With every pull, Leticia's movements became more energetic as her arousal quickly flared back to life. With each spurt of milk, Kristy could sense an new surge of hot lust from her lover who was obviously enjoying her new breast fetish, courtesy of Kristy and her Goddess.

Giving in to her own lusts, Kristy twisted partly around to intertwine her legs with Leticia, straddling the smaller woman's thigh, pulling it tight up to her sex. Thrilling at the delightful smooth feel of skin on skin, she began to roll her hips, riding her lover, unabashedly driving herself higher.

Leticia responded by mimicking Kristy's movements and humping her thigh in return. Soon they were both soaked from each other's essence as they rolled and thrust together with an ever faster pace. Even as she bucked and thrust, Leticia continued to enthusiastically suckle from Kristy's breasts, moving back and forth between the milk soaked mounds, licking up every drop of milk she could.

Kristy's arousal was so high and another climax so close that with all the stimulation her nipples had been getting she was flowing like a fountain now on her own. Even when Leticia wasn't pulling on her or suckling her she continued to spray fine white streams of milk over both of them, soaking them and making their skin gleam silver in the moonlight.

Across the clearing Kristy heard renewed moaning as the spellbound lovers continued with their own round two. They had wrapped themselves into a sixty nine and were eagerly lapping away at each other in a frantic race to orgasm. Both of them glowed fierce blue in the dim moonlight, their ethereal forms seeming to meld and join together as they shared their sapphic bliss.

Kristy marveled again at how she had managed to make those other girls do something just using the force of her will. The idea that she could manipulate other people, change them into what she wanted them to was turning out to be a bigger temptation to he than she would have thought it would. The idea of it was a little embarrassing, more than a bit frightening and whole truckload of exciting to her. Seemingly unbidden, another thought popped into Kristy's mind and before she could control her raging libido she felt the power surge inside her as she sent her new magic out across the clearing, You are both only interested in women from now on. Men no longer interest you.

The two girls didn't outwardly change but Kristy thought she heard their moaning and gasping get a little louder. She also thought the energy coming from them seemed to feel a little different, somehow a little... sweeter.

Dear Goddess, I just made the into lesbians! Kristy thought, feeling her own excitement surge upwards in response. Manipulating people was such a turn on!

Feeling her own climax approaching fast and knowing that Leticia was as well, Kristy grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up for a hard, passionate kiss. She thrust her tongue into Leticia's mouth and her lover eagerly sucked her in as they shared the sweet taste of her milk. Breaking away after a few seconds, she tipped Leticia's head over so that she was looking a out across the clearing at the other girls. "They are fucking again." She whispered harshly, "Look at how fucking hot they are like that. They must love the taste of pussy.'

Taking a handful of Leticia's hair, she forced the smaller woman too look right into her eyes. "Do you like pussy, Leticia?" As she said it she formed a new command in her mind and pushed it into Leticia, Once you taste me, you will love the taste of women. You will only ever want women from now on.

As she spoke she had to desperately hold back the raging passion that surged from both the excitement she felt from manipulating Leticia and the flare of heat she felt in her core a from using her new power.

"I don't know!" Leticia gasped. "I've... never..."

"Then try it." Kristy hissed, pulling away and moving over Leticia. She straddled her head with her knees then lowered herself down, her own face between Leticia's legs. "Taste me, my love," She whispered, "While I taste you." She felt Leticia's hands grip her around the thighs, pulling her down then a tentative, timid caress of her outer folds as her lover took her first lick.

Almost instantly at the the girls first taste, Kristy felt a flare of passion from her as her lust surged up again. Oh Goddess, it works! The magic works! She loves the... Her thoughts were interrupted by an explosion of pleasure in her sex as Leticia buried her tongue deep inside Kristy, lapping up every drop of her sex that she could get. With an almost animal intensity, she plunged her tongue deep into Kristy time and time again. Coming out to lick the outer lips for a second before plunging back inside.

Kristy knowing her peak was immanent, fell forward and dove into Leticia's sex. Wanting to make them climax together, she wrapped her lips around Leticia's clit and started sucking on the small, hard bump, flicking the tip with her tongue. The intense stimulation had the desired effect and within moments she felt the smaller woman start to tense up as she began to peak. Releasing her own restraint, Kristy allowed herself to slip over the edge into rapture again. With a final thrust of her hips she felt every muscle in her body go rigid as mind shattering orgasm ripped through her.

Under her, Leticia clung to her desperately as she shared the same experience. Her cries of bliss muffled since her face was still deep between Kristy's legs. Wetness flooded from Leticia's pussy as her sex convulsed with her intense climax.

Wrapped together, deep inside each other, joined in rapture, Kristy and Leticia came over and over again till finally they collapsed into the grass, totally spent.

* * *

Epilogue

Kristy dropped into her bed and glanced at her alarm clock. It read 4:20 AM. She was thankful that the shop was closed on weekends and she didn't have to get up for work in less than two hours.

They had left the clearing about an hour ago after waking up naked wrapped about each other. The moon had disappeared behind the trees and the clearing was dark, quiet and a bit chilly. The other girls had left sometime before them. Kristy had wondered with slightly wicked thrill how they were going to break their new sexual preferences to their boyfriends.

She had dropped Leticia off at her house a little while ago but not before sharing a long kiss that threatened to reignite both their passions. Reluctantly, she had broken away and bid her new lover good night, promising that they would do it all again very soon.

Rolling over she groaned with the feel of her sore muscles and generally exhausted body. She still felt the hum in her veins from the evenings carnal adventures and it was delicious. She had never suspected that an afterglow could last this long, but then again, she had lost count of the number of positions they had tried and the number of orgasms they had. All she was certain of was that it had been a lot. Far, far more than she had ever had in one session before. Probably more than she had ever had in a month, maybe even more.

"Well, I am a Priestess of Lust." She said to the empty room as a wicked grin pulled at the corners of her mouth. "Maybe every weekend will be like this from now on."

"This is only the beginning, my love." The voice of Kazorra, Goddess of Lust, floated through the room. "Only the beginning."

"Mistress." Kristy said, sitting up. "I didn't know you were here."

"I'm always with you, my love."

"Of course." Kristy paused for a moment. There was a question that had been nagging at her for a while now but she was still unsure if she wanted to ask her Goddess. She opened her mouth to speak but hesitated, the question caught in her throat.

The Goddess read her indecision and said, "Something troubles you?"

"I didn't want to bother you with it but I was just wondering if you... well, I..." She hesitated then steeling herself said, "Why can't I remember who or what I used to be? I try to remember but it's all, like, confused, almost like trying to recall a dream. Did you, um... change me somehow or was it something else or... or am I just going crazy?"

"You are most definitely not crazy, my love. I can assure you of that. I do not bestow divine blessing on the mentally infirm. That would be a certain recipe for disaster." The Goddess paused before continuing, "As to why you can't recall specifics about your past, it is because someone has used magic on you, changed you, altered your mind. Those kinds of changes can leave conflicts in your memories. You could think of it almost like mental scar tissue. The magic changes who you are and it tries to make your memories agree with that new you, but the human mind is a funny thing. Sometimes magic works very well and sometimes... not so much. It depends greatly on the skill of the person wielding the magic, the spell being used, the person being affected and even other things such as the season, position of the stars, the weather... many factors."

Kristy sat quietly for several seconds thinking about what this meant. Someone else had changed her? "Someone changed me?" She said in a confused whisper. After a second it clicked and she said, "Mary Calise."

"Your instincts are good, my love." Kazorra said, a hint of pride in her voice, "Yes, she possess a very powerful magic artifact."

"She changed me?" Kristy said,her voice rising slightly as the implications started to become clearer.

"Yes, but it's not what you are likely thinking." Kazorra said gently.

"What do you mean?"

"What she did to you was not intentional. She has only recently come into possession of this magic and she doesn't yet know how to control it. Indeed, she may never be able to control it, at least not fully. The magic she now wields has a mind of it's own and does not always behave."

"So you know her? Mary?"

"Yes, her magic, this artifact she now possesses is how I managed to make my way back to this world. The artifact, a ring she wears, serves as a link between your world and mine. Even though I can't control it or her, I can still use it's magic to reach you and your world in a limited way. Without her I would still be stuck in my own realm. I had sought to make her my priestess at first but she proved... resistant, to my charms." Kazorra chuckled self derisively. "Even a Goddess has her limits. She was eventually temped away by my sister and is now sworn to her service."

"Your sister? Another Goddess?"

"Yes, Ama-Arhus, Goddess of Women. Mary has become her Priestess much as you have become mine. I was annoyed at first but I now believe it was all for the best. Through her I found you, my love, and you are as lovely a disciple as any divine could hope for."

Kristy felt her ire wilt a little as her mistress spoke about Mary now that she understood a little more. Then she felt her cheeks heat with embarrassed pleasure at the compliment. "Thank you Goddess." Kristy thought for a moment, "So without that artifact you can't get into this world?"

"For the moment. But with you here now, rebuilding my influence, that will soon change. The more you gather to worship me and rebuild my power, the less I will need the artifact. Soon, hopefully, I will be able to join you whenever I wish or whenever you need me."

"Yes my Goddess." Kristy said, feeling both proud and nervous that a Goddess was actually relying on her for something. "I won't fail you."

"I have complete faith in you, dearest."

Blushing again, Kristy looked down and paused, trying to get her thoughts back on track. She eventually asked, "So, the magic changed me and it changed my memories so now I have this... confusion?" She looked over at her reflection in the mirror on her dresser. "So I wasn't always a lesbian?"

"No."

A bit of the ire started coming back, "But what if the old me wouldn't like who I am now? What if this isn't what I wanted! What if it's just something... forced on me. Should I try and fix this? Should I be upset? Should I be angry?" Kristy asked, feeling more conflicted than before.

Kazorra's next words caught her blooming anger straight across the knees. "Are you happy with who you are now?" The Goddess asked gently. "Not what your head says, but what your heart feels?"

Kristy stopped, considering the words of her Goddess carefully. She tried to think but it was hard with all these new thoughts running around inside her head. She tried to reign in her emotions by taking in a deep calming breath and letting it out slowly. Deliberately, she took another, and another. With each breath she felt the confusion and conflict beginning to slipping away. She looked inward and envisioned the confusion and conflict as a shell around her core, closing it off, blocking it away from everyone, including herself. Another deep breath and the mass obscuring her center finally crumbled away, leaving her heart, the essence of her being wide open, exposed to the scrutiny of her soul.

A smile formed on her lips. She knew.

A small smile spread on her lips and she said, "I'm happy." And it was true. This was how she really felt now, how she truly felt in her heart, this was who she was now. Whatever she had been didn't matter anymore. "I've never felt like this before. It's... wonderful. I never imagined it could be like this for someone so ordinary like me." She glanced to the ceiling as if she could see the Goddess floating above her. "I have the incredible new powers, I'm having amazing new experiences," she smiled again, "And most of all I have you, Mistress."

"Then I would say that is your answer."

Kristy felt an invisible hand caress the side of her face and she sighed softly at the gentle, comforting touch. "Thank you, Mistress. For helping me understand."

"I am always here for you, my love. Always." She paused then said in a mischievous tone, "And don't worry about Mary Calise, I'm quite certain that you'll be seeing her again soon."

* * *

1...456789