All Comments on 'Changes Ch. 03'

by Ameaner

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
superkittensuperkittenover 13 years ago

I am having mixed emotions about the characters... Dagmar is a class A bitch and control freak... and David should grow a pair !!!

Janice1939Janice1939over 13 years ago
Dagmar a person I could truly be friends with.

FROM THE FIRST CHAPTER THIS STORY HAS BEEN RIGHT ON THE BUTTON. As women we are born more advanced than males are more capable and live longer naturally. Even our DNA travels longer in the generations that follow our time on earth. Males still think that they are superior which shows how truly ignorant they really are. I love your intelligent description of the differences keep it coming.

LOL Janice

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The Perfect Bitch

Dagmar is the epitome of a controlling bitch and I love her for it. You've done a wonderful job capturing the mood swings and the ways in which she deals with her pet. I can't wait to keep reading the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sister's Email

I would have emailed back saying it's a ruse, and that he is being blackmailed. Also mention not to replay back to the same email, but to a new one. Then delete all traces of the sent email.

Marklynda2Marklynda24 months ago

There does seem to be some bi-polar indications occurring with Dagmar, and obviously having such a person in power over you is dangerous. Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous