All Comments on 'Changes Ch. 03'

by Joatster

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
look deeper

This is somewhat in response to the last person's comment. Doesn't it seem just a little too pat that this guy knows her every emotion and that hubby sees nothing. I think that they are the same person. Its not as if she has really felt him, at all.

AriosoAriosoabout 19 years ago
Very insightful, very real, very erotic

The best erotica is always real and rich and subtle. This was a treat to read. And pay no attention to the bellowing troll, who is obviously so lacking in self-control as to pay the author the ultimate compliment: s/he was so swept away by the tale that s/he could not separate fiction from real life and was thus moved to rant about something that bothers her/him about real life. Kudos to the writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Just found this one after your new posting

I would love to see another chapter of this one. Found the new one exiting too and hope you will continue to write. I am a fan of these kind of stories. Continue please and why did it take 3 years to return?

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 14 years ago
Superb

This story rings a lot of bells for me. The Texas aspect is meaningful since I lived there from 1961 until 1988; the married woman looking for her sexual place in life is a favorite theme of mine. I do love the slow progression of ceding control and awaiting opportunity to donate more to the cause. I hope the tale continues, I can see it going well off into the distance of the yound wife's mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

just another incomplete story why not finish it? I do not like peole who dangle an incomplete story on literotica

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I'm highly intrigued to find out how the weekend goes, i've seen that these were written a long time ago but if its possible i'd love to find out how this story really ends.

cyberlarkcyberlarkover 13 years ago
please finish!

I agree with anonymous! please finish this story I've got to know what happens next....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Simply Amazing!

Wonderous trip down the rabbit-hole. Hard to believe this masterpiece is 8 years old. I sincerely hope you find the time to finish the story, too good to leave as is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Are you going to just leave me standing here?

arn! You have a most interesting story going here. If this is the end it really went nowhere. Our heroine is just cleaned up and with her (new?) woman lover but her Dom has disappeared. Or has he? Is he linked to her husband somehow? That need for her husband to go someplace looks a bit strange. (This is the end my friend?)

SamWarrensSamWarrensalmost 7 years ago
Don't stop now!

Keep the story going! Please sir, more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting dumb cuck SHIT.

liz33ndliz33ndover 5 years ago

This is so hot. That k you for what you do.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Matt came home early, His wife was gone... So he puttered around the house then got an idea. Using his cell phone, he put in her number in the locator feature and drove over to the location. There was his wife's car. So, he walked up to the house which his device was locating her phone... Knocked on the door and a woman answered with a big smile... "You're early Mr. X2, Welcome to our little dungeon...." and then she told him to follow her. Matt followed her as she led him into a dark corridor. Peep holes. He looked through them to see his wife.... Kind of shocked... the woman returned with another man as she challenged him... Evidently, this was the first time for Mr. X-2. Matt told her a fictitious name. Her facial expression told the story, She had mistaken Matt for Mr. X-2.... She smiled and said "To view you have to pay ...." which Matt did. After they left, Matt took out his cell phone and began to record what his wife was doing... He was there for fifteen minutes then left... On the road, he called his wife's phone... It went to voice-mail. He just pulled into his driveway when she called.....He told her that the seminer had ended quite a bit early so instead of spending the night, He decided he'd come home and that he's now in a Taxi on his way home.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous