All Comments on 'Changes Ch. 08'

by Ameaner

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
superkittensuperkittenover 13 years ago

I loved the story... it kept me hooked. The sex scenes were ... ummm... perverted LOL... but that's ok... I've read worse : ) I am adding you as a fav. Looking forward to your next story. Keep on writing !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good story

I liked you're story. If I was ever in a sub lifestyle I'd like Dagmar as my mistress. Until chapter 8 that is.

I didn't like the ending but it finished the story well.

A little to Hollywood ending where everything turned out well.

The sex stories were great. And very hot.

Eternal_MidnightEternal_Midnightalmost 13 years ago
Good, good read!

This was a page turner for me, I was clicking through the pages and immediately going on to the next chapters. I was hesitant when starting to read this chapter, I didn't want you to make Dagmar the villain and have Heather and David run off leaving her in the dust, it wouldn't make since to me, considering how even in all the shit both Heather and David said they had feelings for Dagmar, so I am glad you made it end on a very sweet note. If you feel inspired I would love to read more, maybe a new story about the three's journey in their new life, but I understand that a story is only good if the inspiration and drive is there and if this is how you choose to end it, bravo. Very good read friend, it's a memorable one.

chaynddovechaynddovealmost 13 years ago
Very Nice!

I have just finished all 8 chapters of this story, I enjoyed it a great deal, thank you so much for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Brilliant Story

I've read this story a few times now, it is that good. I'd love to know what happened to some of the other characters such as Bryan and the Dominatrix. I'd have given this a ten if I could.

Rockstar601Rockstar601almost 11 years ago

This series is quite possibly the best I have ever read on literotica...

reechereechealmost 7 years ago
Wow

Terrific story. One of the best on literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Unreally AWESOME

Oh My GOD I dont know who you are but I do know you should be writing mainstream novels you have true talent I didnt want the story to end a a matter of fact I still want more. Please please please keep telling the tale it is sooooo GOOD

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047about 1 year ago

Very clever, and accurate.

I LOVED watching porn where a Mistress had the tables turned on her and fucked by one or more submissive. It's why they say to be a real Dom/me, you need to learn to submit first.

Dagmar was no doubt abusive and I didn't like her at all until Ch. 08, but human relationships aren't all smooth sailing and it's possible she did have genuine affection for her subs.

At least the learned. It's effed-up that you have to blackmail and abuse a pet or a Domme to know if you like them or not, but it's a true demo of how complex human intimacy is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous