All Comments on 'Changes - His View Ch. 01'

by BenJacnov

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
pcarppcarpabout 1 year ago

Great story. It made me go read your other stories. Please continue.

Hell you could add another chapter to "Taking the Plunge" too. I'm getting excited just thinking about both story lines. Just keep writing something.

Rj_GallosRj_Gallosabout 1 year ago

Fantastic story of exploration and shared experience as a couple!

Rj_GallosRj_Gallosabout 1 year ago

Fantastic story of exploration and shared experience as a couple!

Rj_GallosRj_Gallosabout 1 year ago

Fantastic story of exploration and shared experience as a couple!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing story. I would love for your story to become my reality. One could dream.

furluvrcafurluvrcaabout 1 year ago

I predict that some double penetration in this trio’s future, and Jon will ultimately suck Tim’s cock, either before or after fucking his tight ass.

Karma1978Karma1978about 1 year ago

Story was long but good until wife decided to cheat and that made me upset. It's like why was that in this when her husband wanted to threesome. There was no reason for her to go behind his back because screw fantasy and list that is betrayal. No real husband is that hard up for some dick to overlook the fact that his best friend and his wife went behind his back when his wife knew clearly how much he wanted them to be with Jon. He didn't come out directly and said but it was very obvious and all it took was one question for her to ask him. Is that something you think you want or you'll be interested in and he would have said yes. But no, she decides to bring him in their house in their bed and have sex with him. So sorry I called BS on some of this.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wrong category. This is more gay than anything else. And only getting more so.

Look; even a fiction story has to make sense - it still must operate within the confines of the rules of reality. If it doesn't, then as long as it operates within rules of fantasy, that would be acceptable. This story doesn't work on any level! Not in "reality"; not in "fiction"; not in "fantasy". Which means it is either stupid beyond belief (la-la land), or it is psychotic - or both.

If you as an adult have to ask "what are the 'rules'?", then at a minimum you need to go back and finish high school; all the while seeing a guidance counsellor, a psychologist, and likely a psychiatrist.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenJacnov@BenJacnov
Older straight guy. Had a few passive gay experiences in my early years. Gotten Bi curious in my later years. Enjoy writing erotic stories. Glad I found this site so I can begin to share some of them.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES