All Comments on 'Changes - His View Ch. 02'

by BenJacnov

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Rj_GallosRj_Gallosabout 1 year ago

Fantastic work!

A wonderfully erotic experience for a couple to share and enjoy!

Thanks for sharing and hope to see more of this 3some!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You put my fantasies into an extremely erotic story which got me off.

peyskippeyskipabout 1 year ago

I wanna party with you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can't believe sissy wimp didn't get fucked by big Jon. It won't be long, then Amy will dump his pathetic ass and have Jon move in with her. Jon will laugh and laugh at his ex-pal who he used brilliantly to take his wife from him. Amy will think it is wonderful until Jon starts sharing her with her friends until she's all used up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jon needs to suck Tim and move in with them so they can take turns breeding her.

Karma1978Karma1978about 1 year ago

Decent story continuation but unless something major changes or introduced, it's just a repeat of them of them having the same type of sex and same out side activity .

creativeandfuncreativeandfun10 months ago

Loving this series. 5 stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenJacnov@BenJacnov
Older straight guy. Had a few passive gay experiences in my early years. Gotten Bi curious in my later years. Enjoy writing erotic stories. Glad I found this site so I can begin to share some of them.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES