Changing Room Inferno: 750 Words

Story Info
Fire breaks out as Phoebe is naked in changing room!
750 words
4.08
8.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Probus888
Probus888
94 Followers

Her company had a big convention upcoming and Phoebe needed to look her best. She'd called into an upmarket couturier and stood trying on a designer pants-suit in their changing rooms. It was a charcoal gray and so well cut. She twirled in front of the mirror and frowned. Could she see a hint of VPL over her ass?

Frowning, she stripped off the suit and hung it up then, making sure the curtain was securely drawn, stepped out of her panties. Now she wore only her bra and that looked silly so she removed that, too. Another glance in the mirror showed a woman of twenty-two, standing 5'4" now she was naked, sporting a fashionably short haircut. A pretty heart-shaped face with neatly shaped eyebrows, brown eyes, a pert nose over kissable lips. Looking down she took a C-cup bra, her boobs tipped with dusky nipples while her pussy was freshly waxed. The only thing she didn't like was her ass which was somewhat larger than she wanted.

She reached for the pants-suit wanting to see how it wore without underwear as she could pick up better lingerie afterwards. Her hand flew to her throat and she jumped out of her skin when an alarm brayed, shattering the store's buzz. Immediately the clothing assistant wrenched the curtain aside revealing Phoebe's nakedness.

"My purse!" Phoebe cried as she managed to snatch her blouse and hold it to her front.

"No time, this isn't a drill; there's a real fire," the assistant said, panic in her voice. The woman grabbed Phoebe's forearm and pulled her out of the changing room leaving the purse behind.

Outside, she smelled smoke on the air and saw a group of frightened women heading towards the main stairwell. Suddenly all the lights switched off and the only illumination came from windows at the far end of the floor. The assistant cried out with fear. Still in the assistant's grasp, stumbling in the gloom, they followed the women making their way to the stairwell.

Phoebe pointed upwards and saw flames flickering along the ceiling. Thick, black smoke roiled down.

"We can't make it in time," the assistant cried.

"Where else can we get out?" Phoebe asked.

The assistant pointed towards a side door only just visible on the floor's far side. The smoke was thickening and Phoebe coughed. She wrapped her blouse around her mouth and nose forgetting her complete nudity. She reached out for a skirt that was hanging from a nearby rail but the assistant jerked her away.

Was it only her imagination but was it getting hotter in here? Phoebe wiped a hand over her brow. Her exposed nipples tingled with heat and her armpits and bare crotch felt damp and sweaty. The smoky fumes were heavier and it was much darker. Remembering what she had been taught in workplace fire drills, she dropped to the floor dragging the assistant with her. Looking up she saw the green fire exit sign.

"Follow me," she said, crawling along the floor.

The assistant followed along and Phoebe was aware that even in the dim light, the other woman was getting an unobstructed view of her pussy and ass so she clenched her ass cheeks, not wanting her to glimpse her anus.

Glancing over to her right, Phoebe gave a gasp of fear as she saw flames licking along the ceiling and even burning along a rack of coats.

"Hurry up," she called back over her shoulder.

The movement dislodged her loosely tied blouse and it fell away from her face to the floor. But they were nearly at the side door. Then a burst of smoke overwhelmed Phoebe and she collapsed to the floor, gasping and choking. The assistant crawled forwards, over Phoebe's prone body, her hand touching Phoebe's pubic mound, before grabbing hold of her beneath her firm, bare breasts and hauling her over towards the fire door. She pushed it open with her shoulder and dragged Phoebe through. Once on the other side, the air was clearer and Phoebe breathed in cooler air.

"We can't stay here," the assistant said and supporting Phoebe's body helped her down the cement fire escape.

The two women staggered out of the foyer into fresher air outside. Immediately cameras snapped the scene before a paramedic threw a blanket over her, covering her nakedness. The next day the local newspaper's banner headline read: NAKED GIRL SAVED FROM BLAZE with her picture appearing beneath. Within days the story syndicated nationwide.

Probus888
Probus888
94 Followers