Clothes 100% Off: 750 Word Story

Story Info
Boss is tricked into public nudity.
750 words
4.09
13.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Probus888
Probus888
94 Followers

They all detested their supervisor, a pure bitch by the name of Ashleigh Tubb. Not that she was tubby; she was thin as a rake with a face that would curdle milk. But she loved her clothes and was always immaculately turned out in fashionable designer gear. Ashleigh ruled her team with a rod of iron and any little mistake was pounced on with glee. More than one girl had resigned in tears and several had been fired for the slightest misdemeanor.

Tuesday, Ashleigh summoned Brianna into her office and reamed her out for missing her sales target by 0.84%.

"Stuff your job, I'm out," Brianna shouted, slamming the office door behind her.

Brianna kept in touch with the remaining girls and a few weeks later in the local coffee shop, she outlined her plan to take revenge on Ashleigh. The girls signed up immediately.

Ashleigh looked at the letter on her desk. It advised that as a valued client and local socialite, Raja's Department Store was offering clothes with a 100% discount. All she needed to do was wear them to upmarket functions. It invited her to attend a special opening that Friday. Ashleigh phoned the number on the leaflet to confirm. She frowned as the voice sounded familiar.

Friday evening came and Ashleigh stood outside the Raja's. She frowned as the store looked closed but as she waited the door opened and a well-groomed young woman greeted her. Ashleigh thought she recognized her but as a regular customer she had dealt with most of the incompetent sales staff.

"I'm here for the special promotion," Ashleigh snapped thrusting the letter at the girl. "Hurry up and show me the clothes."

"Of course, ma'am. If you'll follow me..."

She led Ashleigh across the floor to the designer wear area. Several expensive items of couture hung from a rail. Another woman in an emerald pants-suit offered her a flute of champagne. She glared at the girl.

"You work for me, don't you?" she demanded.

"Yes, Ms. Tubb, but I also work here part time to top-up my income."

A third, a stylish Eurasian, topped up the champagne. She also worked under Ashleigh. "If you would like to go through to the changing room and take off your clothes and then step through the far door, we will bring items through for your approval."

Ashleigh frowned at the girls. It was odd how many of her subordinates also worked here. But as they were so useless at their jobs it was no surprise they had to supplement their incomes. She stepped through into the VIP changing room and was pleased with how luxurious it was with a full-length mirror and a leather sofa. Another door stood opposite. There was a smell of floral perfume but underneath was a piney smell as of freshly sawn wood.

Outside, the girls giggled uncontrollably and watched on a hidden camera as Ashleigh Tubb undressed. She took off her work clothes and hung them up standing in only her bra and panties.

"Flat tits," Brianna hissed.

Brianna knocked politely on the door. "Sorry, you'll need to take off your underwear as well as new lingerie will be provided. Once you're naked just go through the other door, please."

Ashleigh unhooked her bra and slid her panties down her gym-toned legs.

"Shaved as well," Brianna commented.

Looking forward to receiving perfectly tailored designer clothes, Ashleigh opened the far door and saw a velvet drape before her. She pushed it aside and grimaced when she saw a metal fire-door. She pushed the bar and stepped through.

Onto Main Street.

"Quick, close the door," Brianna said. Nancy raced through the temporary dressing room and gave Ashleigh a push in the small of the back, shoving her out into the street. She slammed the fire-door behind her, locking Ashleigh out.

Ashleigh screamed at her exposure and tried to cover her nudity with her hands. Men and women out late-night shopping pointed and laughed at her public humiliation. Several took photographs. It got worse when a squad car pulled up and the burly cop stepped out.

"You're under arrest for indecent exposure."

Inside, Brianna said, "Right, let's get everything cleared away and put back before anyone notices. Nancy, thank your boyfriend for putting together this dressing room."

The girls scurried around replacing the clothes and unscrewing and disassembling the temporary dressing room putting the plywood sections into dumpsters.

"Let's see if that improves her attitude," Nancy smiled. "Think we're due a raise!"

Probus888
Probus888
94 Followers