Chantelle's Restroom Retreat

Story Info
Chantelle visits a rundown restroom on her way back to work.
2.1k words
3.2k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/07/2023
Created 12/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chantelle was heading back to work after having stopped for lunch at a small local diner, the walk there and back took up a good twenty minutes of her approximated breaktime, but the quality of the food they served was more than worth the extra effort. As per usual she took the park route back to work, it saved her about five minutes of travelling time and there was a women's restroom just off the beaten path, if she ever wanted a moment of privacy or needed a quick makeup refresher.

This time it just so happened that she did need it, the coffee she had with lunch must have had a shot of espresso in it or something, as she could already feel the initial pangs of pressure build in her bladder. She could freshen her makeup while she was there too, so why not she thought to herself, it'll only take a few minutes.

The restroom was women only, they had a men's one, but it was much further down the path. It was a small brick building partially hidden by trees and foliage, slightly run down and in need of minor repairs, but overall, not too bad unlike some of the facilities you can find in public parks. The interior of the restroom was also far from sparkling, but it was evident that a cleaner must show up once a week or so.

Chantelle pressed the creaky restroom door open and stepped inside, her heels clinking against the cream floor tile as she entered, followed by the door persisting to creak as it closed behind her.

Now usually and by usually she means every time she came here, apart from maybe once or twice before. Those two sounds would be the only sounds she heard when she entered, but not this time. This time they were overlapped by the sounds of pissing coming from one of the restroom stalls.

She stopped for a second to listen to this "irregularity," before proceeding over to the sink's to "assess the situation." However, this was no intense dramatic mystery novella waiting to be solved, cause by the time she had reached the sink, all was revealed.

Chantelle stood at the sink with one hand on the hot tap as a decoy, pretending like she was just about to turn it on while simultaneously peering into the mirror above the sink. What she saw was a woman, a woman in the women's restroom, a woman using the toilet in the women's restroom. Chantelle couldn't believe it and almost fainted, but thankfully she realised it's a woman using a women's restroom and quickly came to her senses.

The woman was about five foot ten with mid length brunette hair, wearing approximately four-inch tall, wedged beach sandals with a light orange floral patterned dress. This was in somewhat stark contrast to Chantelle's six foot two inches of height, long dark purple hair colour, wearing three-inch classic stiletto heels with a two-piece dark blue cropped business suit and white truffled blouse.

Chantelle watched through the mirror as the woman stood pissing into the restroom bowl, stall door swung wide open, and her dress held high in one hand. She partially turned for a moment to look back while still peeing, only for Chantelle to look away quickly whilst turning the hot water tap and pretending to wash her hands.

She kept her eyes directed down at the taps while running her hands under the water a couple of times to keep up the charade. Moments later she heard the toilet flush behind her, followed by the footsteps of the woman as she approached the sinks.

"I'm sorry about that" the woman said as she stood at the sink opposite her, "I didn't expect anyone else to come in while I was using it."

Chantelle continued to fake wash her hands while looking across at the woman, "Oh don't think anything of it, we've all done it at one time or another." She smiled at her then proceeded to shut the tap off, light wisps of steam rising from the sink and her finger's. "Sometimes id swear I'd even locked it properly then halfway through its start's opening all on its own."

The woman did some sort of quirky snort laugh in response then smiled back at Chantelle, "oh I know all about that, had it happen to me loads of times" she said, "I think it's cause they're the little cheap slidey ones, they break so easy" she continued while making a rapid back and forth hand movement to simulate how they function.

Chantelle wiped the excess water from her hands then ran them once through her hair, towels would have been easier but there was a distinct lack of them in this place. "Oh, I like that" she said, referring to the woman's little back and forth hand movement, "was that a rendition of how they operate, or how you reward yourself when you've finally got it to work."

The woman did the snort laugh thing again before answering, "well you know, maybe every once in a while, as a treat." Chantelle smirked as the woman continued, "oh by the way you don't happen to know a good place to get a drink around here, do you? Tea maybe? something warm and soothing as my thirst is starting to get the better of me." She spoke.

Chantelle's toilet senses started to tingle by the way the woman worded that, or perhaps it was the tone in which she asked it. Either way it made her ears point up, "Sure I know a few places," she replied, "anything specific in mind, or will anything as long as it's warm and soothing do the trick?" Chantelle probed.

The woman paused in thought for a moment before responding, "Well anything really, but I was hoping for something like lemon tea," she said whilst over pronouncing and elongating the word lemon, "or one of my favourites, golden morning. Not many places' stock that one anymore, unfortunately."

By this time Chantelle's ears were so pointed you could have mistaken her for a wood elf. "Ahh" she said in an equally pronounced and elongated manner, "Golden morning, that is a tough one to come across, no doubt. Most places don't stock it as it's a real required taste and not a big seller."

The woman nodded thoughtfully, "Yeah that's true, I don't know many people that drink it and most time's when I ask for it at the counter, they've never even heard of it before."

Chantelle slipped her handbag from off her shoulder and unzipped it, "That happens, not only do they not stock it they don't even know what it is, typical." She said while reaching into her handbag and pretending to look around for something, "There it is," she exclaimed while fixing her handbag on top of the sink's counter then turning to walk towards the restroom stall.

Chantelle's high heels clicking loudly on the tiles before she stood at the side of the stall's entrance, her back pressed against the doorway as she twisted at the hip to partially face the woman. "I knew I had enough for a cup or two in there somewhere," she said while squeezing the bulge in the front of her business trousers. "I've got a fresh pot brewing if you'd care to join me," Chantelle smirked seductively.

The woman turned away from the sink and clip-clopped her way across the floor into the stall, "Oh you do?" she asked rhetorically, her eyes locked with Chantelle's as she breezed past then knelt with her back resting against the outer rim of the bowl. "I guess that make's me a very lucky girl then" the woman said, smirking up at her.

Chantelle pressed herself up from against the doorway and turned to face the kneeling woman, "I guess it does" she replied while unbuttoning then unzipping the front of her business trousers to reveal a lacy pink covered bulge hiding underneath.

Chantelle pressed her thumb against the lacy fabric covering her cock and teasingly slid it to one side. Slowly at first until eventually it snapped all the way across and locked tightly against the left side of her balls and flaccid cock.

The woman watched intently as she thumbed her panties out of the way, revealing to her a very heavy, low hanging set of balls sunk behind a large thick flaccid dick. Both nestled on, and surrounded by, a neatly trimmed but none the less hairy pubic bush that Chantelle had gone to the lengths of dying purple to match her hair colour.

"Oh my" the woman yelped, initially due to being startled by the size, but also as much in awe of how beautiful it looked.

"Thank you" Chantelle said in acceptance of such a gushing compliment, "Now open wide please cause your tea's brewed and ready to pour" she continued while grasping her cock around the base and angling her tip at the knelt woman's closed mouth.

Immediately the woman began parting her soft glossy lips until they were fully stretched out and ready to receive.

Chantelle looked down into the little gap between the tip of her cock and the woman's open mouth as she began squeezing the piss from her bladder. First, she felt a rush at the base of her cock, followed by a surge of pressure along the length of her shaft. Finally, the opening of her tip flared then puffed outwards as the first trickles of urine dribbled out slowly and splashed the woman's chin.

Chantelle continued to squeeze, but no doubt this short hesitation between squeezing and pissing was caused by her having to hold it in while the two of them talked. After a couple more drops to the woman's chin, Chantelle's motor was eventually up and running, as the first proper squirt of piss jettisoned itself forward, rattling the woman's tonsils.

"Ughhh" the woman glugged then reflexively tilted her head back to move away from the stream. "Ughh" she continued, coughing, and spluttering in-between attempts to catch her breath, looking down momentarily before hocking loudly and spitting on the restroom floor.

"You, ok?" Chantelle asked whilst chuckling. The woman's sudden head movement causing her now steadily flowing stream to splash against her face, neck, and upper part of her dress.

The woman eventually looked back up at Chantelle, "Sorry, I'm ok now" she apologised. Piss continued to cascade off her face and chin, until she managed to reposition her open mouth back to the source and start guzzling.

"You, sure" Chantelle asked as she beamed a smile down at her. The woman nodded gently, so not to mis-direct the stream again, "uhmm, fwine" she said while gargling on a mouthful of warm piss. Urine continued to trickle from her lips and drip off the end of her chin, but after a few moments the woman had collected herself enough that she was now swallowing the vast majority of it.

Yellow tinted foam and froth bubbled at the corner of the woman's mouth and all around her tongue, as she continued to guzzle piss eagerly down her throat. "Mmm that's it honey, you're getting a real tummy full now" Chantelle added as she playfully jiggled her cock around in small tight circles, making sure every part of the woman's mouth received a little attention.

The woman persisted in glugging down Chantelle's offering, her adams apple bobbing around steadily as she swallowed each time her mouth was close to overflowing, then waited for it to fill before repeating. With each repetition she wasted less from her lips than she did before, almost perfecting her timing and certainly more than making up for the hiccups at the start.

Chantelle felt the flow of piss begin to weaken and dissipate in her cock, taking a step forward she placed two to three inches inside the woman's mouth and told her to "Suck it."

The woman happily complied, immediately wrapping her mouth tightly around the inches presented to her and suckling them. A gentle stream of urine continued to flow down her throat as she sucked on Chantelle's flaccid cock so hungrily that her cheeks began to dimple.

"Good girl" Chantelle said while reaching down to comb her fingers through the woman's well maintained brunette hair.

The woman looked up at Chantelle admiringly, her eyes locked on to her's as she flapped her tongue lewdly around her thick shaft and slurped the few remaining drops of piss from Chantelle's bladder. She'd swallowed so much that by the time she'd finished her tummy felt like it was glowing. This gave her such a deep comforting feeling as she rubbed her hands over her stomach, so full in fact that her insides were audibly sloshing as they bathed in Chantelle's warm nourishing urine.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Bet Hung girl wagers that Billy will love her cock in his ass.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Night He Shouldn't Forget Guy wakes up next to hot t-girl. He can't remember anything.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Big Mature Shemale Next Door Little guy is fed cum and seduced.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Working Overtime Working late at night, you never know what you'll see...in Transgender & Crossdressers
Take Off Your Robe and Get In Jilted trans girl makes the most of an unwanted gift.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories