Chantelle's Restroom Retreat Pt. 02

Story Info
Chantelle and Phoebe continue their erotic encounter.
2.5k words
1.6k
3
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/07/2023
Created 12/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman playfully sucked on Chantelle's flaccid length, then pursed her lips around the thick ridged tip to give it one last sloppy wet kiss before it fell from her mouth. "Mmm, thank you for the tea" the woman said, "That's certainly hit the spot" she added, whilst giving her tummy a soft pat.

Chantelle looked down at the woman and smiled at her warmly, "Oh honey you are welcome, I know how hard it can be to get a fresh cup these days." She said.

The woman nodded, "So true, I'm not afraid to admit that it's been a good long while since I had the pleasure of a brew like yours." She paused for a moment to reflect on just how long it had been, "Oh my, it really has been a while." The woman chuckled then extended her hand out to Chantelle, "Anyhoo, it's lovely to meet you, my names Phoebe."

Chantelle took Phoebe's hand inside of hers and shook it gently, "Chantelle, lovely to meet you" she replied, before slowly releasing her hand from Phoebes and adding, "compliments on the name too babe's, I love it."

Phoebe flushed a little, "Thanks, my mom named me something else, but I never liked it, and I think this suit's me so much better."

Chantelle laughed, "No joke there, my mom did the exact same thing." Both women shared a momentary chuckle over the coincidence, before she continued, "So, I have to ask, is accidentally bumping into strange women something you do often, or did I just happen to meet you on an unusually thirsty day?"

Phoebe let her hand drift back down between Chantelle's crotch after she released It from their shake, then lightly tapped her painted nails along the soft length of her shaft. "Well, I won't lie" she said, while casually starting to masturbate her, "it's not something I do every time I see a restroom, but let's say, I definitely linger a minute or two longer than necessary, on the occasions when I do have to use one."

Chantelle interjected "I absolutely know what you mean."

"Not in a weird way" Phoebe continued "more like in a hopeful kind of way, waiting to see if anyone comes. Anyone who just so happens to like urinating in something other than a boring ceramic bowl."

Chantelle smirked "Oh trust me, I do the same. Never for more than five, or maybe ten minutes, but the anticipation of the wait can be as exciting as the main performance."

Phoebe nodded up at her in response "Mmhm, that's so true" she added, as she leant in closer to suck the tip of Chantelle's cock.

Chantelle watched as Phoebe inched herself closer, raised the tip to her mouth and started to suck. "It is true, that's true" Chantelle replied "oh and help yourself by the way" she added with a sly smirk and hint of sarcasm.

Phoebe stopped sucking momentarily, looking up at her with a cheeky grin across her luscious lips. "Sorry, I didn't think you'd mind" she said in a playful tone, before unexpectantly ramming the tip of her tongue in Chantelle's wet piss-hole.

"FUCK!" Chantelle exclaimed, her body temporarily going rigid from the sensation.

"Everything ok?" Phoebe asked with a wink, then proceeded to wiggle and squish her tongue as far up her tiny hole as it could possibly go. Which granted, wasn't very far, but the pleasure it gave was something else entirely.

"Oh wow" Chantelle gasped heavily "I was not expecting that," she said, suddenly feeling overwhelmed by the powerful surge of tingles coursing through her dick.

Phoebe pouted her lips, then smacked them tightly around the head of Chantelle's cock. She smooched on the tip heavily, caking it in a thick layer of her glossy lipstick. Which in turn made it resemble a bright pink sparkling diamond, even in this dimly lit restroom.

Phoebe stopped smooching to pull back momentarily and peek at how pretty it looked. "Wowzers" she said, whilst hocking a little phlegm into her mouth, then proceeding to splutter it across her own artwork. "Double wowzers" she added, "and I didn't think it could look any better than it already did.

Chantelle chuckled softly as she watched Phoebe perform a little one-woman extravaganza on her dick, "Well someone's enjoying themselves aren't they" she joked, "I feel like some kind of experimental sex mannequin up here." Which, by the way, had evolved her cock from a flaccid state, to a semi-erect one.

Phoebe giggled, partly because of Chantelle's joke and partly at her own excitability, "I'm sorry I can get carried away sometimes" she grinned, then hocked another phlegm and spat it all over Chantelle's shiny cock-helmet.

Chantelle's once shiny pink diamond resembling helmet, now looked more like an oversized inexpensive diamond. The type you'd find attached to a cheap wedding ring that was on sale at a superstore. Except this one, for added benefit, just happened to be covered in the spit of the girl who rejected it.

Although Phoebe didn't seem to agree with any of that, as she gazed upon it with lust-filled wonder, then smacked her lips back around it. The lewdness level of her kisses, mostly thanks to the copious amounts of saliva clinging to Chantelle's cockhead, had increased by at least a factor of ten, or possibly more.

"Yummy" Phoebe purred, as she loudly suckled the tip over her pursed lips. Then with almost no hesitation rammed her tongue back up Chantelle's flared pisshole, sliding in as deep as it would stretch, then pulling her tongue back between her cheeks before rinsing and repeating.

In simpler terms, tongue-fucking. Phoebe was tongue-fucking the life out of her tight pissy hole, and she loved every second of it.

Chantelle groaned as the intensity of her tongue flicks increased, "Holy fuck honey" she yelped, before resuming with her more commonly heard, yet more pronounced than usual, moans and groans. "What are you doing to me babe's" she gasped breathlessly.

Phoebe didn't answer, not that she even needed to, because it sure as heck sounded like a rhetorical to her. Anyway, even if it wasn't, she was too busy darting her tongue in and out of a squishy hole and purring up her own orgasmic storm, to answer right now.

"Motherfucker!" Chantelle screamed, most likely for the first time ever, in relation to circumstances. "You little slut" she added, whilst slapping her hand's over Phoebes shoulders as she leant into her. This was mostly for balancing purposes, as the tongue-fucking had given Chantelle whirly head syndrome.

By this point Chantelle's cock had once again evolved, this time from semi-erect to full-on raging dinosaur hard-on. She was pumped and at her primal best, to say the least about it.

Where not so long-ago piss did trickle, pre-cum now dribbled, as the excitement shared between the women grew.

Phoebe continued to tongue whip Chantelle's hole into a frenzy, faster and faster she worked, so fast in fact that she was lapping the precum out her shaft, long before it had any chance of reaching the tip at a natural pace.

"Oh, babes stop" Chantelle pleaded, as she was unable to prevent her hips from driving backwards any longer. "Oh my god" she moaned, her dick finally escaping the deranged clutches of what could only be referred to as a cock demon, but in this case her name was simply, Phoebe.

Phoebe's mouth made a lewd popping sound the second Chantelle's cock was abruptly removed from it, her tongue continuing to flap wildly in mid-air. Until eventually her brain received the message that cock was no longer present and proceeded to flop clumsily over her bottom lip.

She had a look that was befitting of someone who had either, seen a ghost, or been instantly lovestruck. Most likely it was something closer to the latter, just with much more floppy tongue action and a cocktail glass worth of saliva dripping from her mouth and chin.

Chantelle groaned lustfully as she placed her hands on the back of Phoebes head, then with fingers locked, aggressively pulled her face-first between her sweaty thighs. The full vertical length of Chantelle's spit-soaked cock thudded down the centre of Phoebes features, while her large swinging balls initially spanked, then rubbed heavily against her soaked chin.

"You tease" Chantelle growled, whilst grinding her messy cock all over Phoebes face, "you almost had me, but I didn't want to, not just yet" she said.

This wasn't some sort of secret or attempt to seem enigmatic, Chantelle was referring, of course, to making her cum. Phoebe almost got her to, she was close, even despite Chantelle's strenuous efforts to hold it back, and if she hadn't pulled out when she did, there was no doubt that she would have.

Phoebe purred and attempted to look up at Chantelle but couldn't. Then she tried answering her, but everything she said only came out as muffly nonsense. She was finding out first hand that its hard to do much of anything, when a six foot two Chantelle has you squashed face first between her ample thighs.

Chantelle snuggled Phoebes head tighter between her lap, then closed her legs in further around the sides of her face. There was still a somewhat sizable opening underneath Chantelle's balls, so Phoebe had no trouble getting some, "fresh" air.

Aside from that however, it was clear that she was now living in a world of Girlcock. It's all she could see, all she could hear, all she could smell and all she could taste, and honestly, she didn't mind living there one bit.

Chantelle continued to grind her thick, heavy, throbbing cock across Phoebes face. Her hairy balls nestled almost permanently against her chin, while her tip rubbed towards the top of Phoebe's forehead, then peaked about an inch above her hairline.

"Holy" Chantelle moaned, her unstoppable desire to cum might have faded, for she did to some extent feel like she had it under control, but not by much.

Phoebe closed her eyes as she bathed in her own little private world of cock. The simple pleasurable joy of Chantelle's big sexy feminine dick washed over her. Brushing, caressing, and throbbing against her skin, her nose, her cheeks, her eyes and lashes, her lips, omg her lips.

Phoebe pouted and kissed softly as Chantelle's cock brushed past for what seemed like the thousandth time. Her mouth lightly scrunched, and lipstick smudged as she tried unsuccessfully to match the speed of Chantelle's thrusts, but you know what, in a lot of way's that only made it sexier.

Chantelle continued to work her hips in tight little circles, the intensity and speed of which increased, just a smidge, with each passing rotation.

Phoebe kissed, licked, sucked, smooched, and slurped on Chantelle's dick like it was the biggest, tastiest most flavourful, ever-lasting gobstopper lollipop that she'd ever licked in her life, which coincidentally, it was. She gulped hard, as she wrapped her arms around the back of Chantelle's thighs and held on tight for the ride.

Chantelle's earlier reluctance to cum seemed to have, at least for the time being, gone out of the window. She showed absolutely no signs of slowing, not that Phoebe could tell where she was going, as she couldn't read her mind. So, there was just no way of knowing, which way that she was going, which way her cum was flowing, this rower just kept rowing.

To put it in a simpler way, Chantelle had tunnel vision, and her mind became more singularly focused with each passing thrust of her hips. Just like Phoebe had done, Chantelle too began to close her eyes, her hand's never shifting from the back of Phoebes head.

Chantelle sexual appetite grew as she ground, thrust, and pumped her swollen, engorged girlcock against Pheobe's precious features. Heat, followed by sweat began to build between them, tiny beads of perspiration collected on Phoebes forehead, then rolled down her face.

Chantelle's hairy purple bush tickling Phoebes nose, singular, as well as small bunches of pubic hair, momentarily poking up her nostrils, which unsurprisingly also happened to tickle.

Chantelle knew she was close to orgasm, but she was conflicted as to where she wanted to put it. In all honesty she thought it would be down Phoebes throat, but she shelved that idea earlier. Her plan was to come back to it later, or in more precise terms, now, but she's learning that sometimes you just have to go with the flow.

Chantelle's cock ached as she eased her hips back gently, her tip tracing a sticky line of precum from Phoebes forehead to the little space between her mouth and nose. Chantelle held it there, pulling Phoebes face tightly against her cock as she began to cum.

Within seconds of Chantelle wedging her cock neatly in place, a fountain of thick creamy spunk began cascading from her gaped tip. Squirting in every conceivable direction and covering literally everything within that small space.

Phoebe took a deep breath and held it, knowing Chantelle was about ready to pop by the way her cock began throbbing uncontrollably. She took the first squirt right up her nose, which tickled like crazy and instinctively made her reach out to scratch it, but that just wasn't possible right now.

She had to improvise by rubbing her nose from left to right, then back again over Chantelle's cock in the hope that it would suffice. The second squirt thankfully didn't go right up her nose, as Chantelle's dick veered slightly to one side, just in time and blasted it straight up across her forehead.

After that, Pheobe simply lost count of which squirt it was, or where it went. It quickly turned into a seemingly unending eruption of warm cum, there were squirts everywhere, that landed on all parts of her face. With her eyes closed, Phoebe stayed silent, tranquil even, as she bathed in Chantelle's cock juice's.

The feeling was somewhat similar to wearing one of those moisturising, or cleansing, gel like face masks, the one's you wash off after ten minutes or so. Except this one was stickier, thicker, slimier, warmer, and infinitely more satisfying than anything you could buy in a sachet, she also had absolutely no desire, at all, to ever wash it off.

Chantelle trailed the tip of her cock down Phoebes face, then tapped it against her lips gently, in a request for her to open-up. Pheobe did just that and responded immediately by suckling it into her mouth the second she felt Chantelle's requested poke.

The pair of them remained this way for a good amount of time, neither of them could say precisely how long, as they kind of just drifted off and enjoyed the moment together.

Chantelle gently rocked back and forth in her stiletto heels, embracing Phoebe's head between her crotch lovingly, while feeding the tip of her cock in and out of her warm attentive mouth.

It was a nice way for them to catch their breath and relax after an intense pre-workout, a cool-down perhaps, or the muscle stretching phase before you hit the treadmill at full speed.

Chantelle was busy playing with Phoebes hair, twiddling it around her fingers and teasingly tugging it. She was about ready to slip her cock out of Phoebes mouth and take a peek at the mess she'd made of her.

When suddenly she heard a creak!

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
Steven_UKSteven_UK5 months ago

An excellent second chapter Amber! Ignore what I said yesterday and I can’t wait for chapter 3 to find out what caused the door to creak x

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

I Bargained Way Too Much A bad student learns to not bribe teachers the wrong way.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Night He Shouldn't Forget Guy wakes up next to hot t-girl. He can't remember anything.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Big Mature Shemale Next Door Little guy is fed cum and seduced.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Working Overtime Working late at night, you never know what you'll see...in Transgender & Crossdressers
Realtor Saw me Dressed Realtor saw me dressed in a playboy, bunny outfit.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories