Full of Surprises!

Story Info
My wife doesn't usually like cunnilingus, but surprises me!
1.2k words
4.47
6.8k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 03/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear the door crack open...which was about all I could tell, given that I had an eye mask on. I lifted my head slightly, but that didn't really accomplish much. Nor could I lift it a lot, as my wrists were cuffed together and stretched over my head. I heard soft footsteps on the carpeting, and the rustling of clothing. I felt my wife get up on the bed and straddle my chest. I could smell her perfume--it must be something new she picked up, as I didn't recognize it--along with the smell of her excited pussy, and the feel of it resting on my sternum. Then she slowly inched her way forward, shuffling one leg forward, then the other, until I could feel the heat of her radiating just barely away from my chin. This was, indeed, a surprise!

My wife had called a little while earlier--she was out with colleagues from work--and sounded a little tipsy, which frequently leads to some fun. "I'm on my way home. Put on some music, then go shower and shave, and get the cuffs and eye mask out. Put them all on and attach your feet to the footboard and your wrists to the headboard. I have a surprise for you!" And then I heard her giggle and hang up.

I sprinted to the shower, and jumped in before the water was even fully warm. After a quick scrub, I grabbed the razor and tidied up my cock and balls, making sure I was nice and smooth. I jumped out and dried myself quickly, then shaved to make sure my face was as smooth as my package. I went to the toy drawer and pulled out everything she mentioned, putting the cuffs around my ankles and wrists and then attaching both feet to the footboard. I pulled on the eye mask and then, feeling my way through it, clipped each wrist up to the headboard. My cock strained towards the ceiling as I waited in silence.

I felt her shift again slightly, and I tried to raise my head again to get even closer to her delicious pussy. Her warm musk smelled so delicious, it made my mouth water. I thought to myself what a surprise this was: since we had been married 23 years ago she'd let me eat her out, what, maybe twice? She said she didn't like it, which was really disappointing since it's one of my favorite things in the whole world

She pushed my head down with both hands and used that leverage to raise herself off of my chest, scooting forward again. She kept her hands on my head and lowered herself down until I could feel her labia just brush against my lips. I planted a soft kiss at the very edge of them, then extended my tongue down and lightly ran it up from the bottom of her pussy over the edges of her lips, feeling them swell slightly and part just a little bit as I neared her clit, but pulling off just before I reached it.

I repeated this several times, her lips parting slightly more as I extended my tongue just a bit with each pass, pulling off later and later until this time I just brushed her clit at the end of my stroke. I heard her gasp slightly and stiffen, which pulled her clit away from my tongue for a split second before she relaxed back down. I slowly planted kisses all along her labia, then sucked them into my mouth just a bit as I moved up and down her slit. I could feel her getting slicker and slicker, both from my saliva as well as her own wetness. I flattened out my tongue and started with broad strokes, starting at the bottom of her slit and moving my way up with just a little bit more pressure on each stroke, again avoiding her clit at first. As my strokes got a little more firm each time, her lips parted and I lingered at the end of each stroke, just coming up against the base of her clit before stopping to start again. God, she tasted so good! I'd had dreams about something like this, each time awakening to disappointment.

On the next pass, her lips were fully opened as I spread them with my tongue, lapping up the juices that had accumulated in her pussy and continuing my stroke up to her clit, pulling back on the pressure so I was just laving across it, and she lowered her body slightly to adjust the pressure on her clit. That was my cue to start my strokes at the bottom of her clit, again lightly, working all the way across it to the top. My brain had a sudden realization--she had shaved her pussy for me! No soft curly hairs tickling my nose! My surprise was getting better and better!

My cock throbbed at the thought, and I increased my tempo just a little bit. With each stroke I could feel her wriggle slightly, adjusting her position to get the best sensation. I could hear her breathing becoming more and more ragged, so I increased my pace just a little bit more. Her fingertips curled into my scalp, pulling my head deeper into her pussy. I could feel her wetness dripping onto my chin, so I took a longer stroke to gather it all up on my tongue and enjoy the flavor, bringing it up to her clit to continue my strokes. I could feel her starting to grind on my tongue with each pass, and I tried to coordinate my strokes with her grinding. She was lowering herself more and more onto my face, her whole pussy sliding up and down over my chin and her clit bumping my nose as she continued to writhe and squirm. I stopped stroking and pointed my tongue, making it stiff as she slid across it. Another gasp as she increased the tempo of her gyrations. Now she was fucking my face with her pussy, hands gripping my head as she used me to drive herself toward her orgasm.

I could feel her whole body stiffen and a small moan escaped her lips. "Ohhhhhhhhh," she began to cry out as she squeezed her thighs together and humped my face with her hips. My world was a blur of sensations--her slippery cunt, the muskiness of her scent, the heat of her pussy, the sweet taste of her wetness. She continued to moan as she rode out her orgasm, her movements becoming jerky as she continued to grind her clit on my tongue, and then easing off slightly as she began to come down from her high. My cock was hard as a rock, and I could feel drops of pre-cum leaking from the tip. I started lightly lapping at her cunt again as she slowed her gyrations, getting little shudders out of her as she started to come back to earth.

Finally, she raised herself off my face, which was now completely glazed with her juices and scooted backwards. I could feel her pussy leaving a trail of wetness on my chest as she gathered her composure. I could feel her shift as she unstraddled me, and then got off the bed. I was still panting slightly, my cock straining towards the ceiling, as I felt her lean on the bed and give me a small kiss on the temple.

"Surprise!" a strange voice said, "your wife said that you loved to eat pussy! Thank you, I really enjoyed that!" My eyes flew open with surprise underneath the eye mask as I felt the weight on the bed disappear and then footsteps until I heard the door close.