All Comments on 'Chapter 03 - Mrs O'Neil'

by ArcaneHeliotrope

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
sorin61sorin619 months ago

Well done story, steamy sex scenes. Waiting for the continuation!

Robbb_FangRobbb_Fang9 months ago

I like it so far. But it depends a lot on what is actually happening with him. The second chapter should have been part if the first one imo.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good start but I have to agree with the readers that making each short page a chapter is very annoying. I would give a higher score but for that misguided annoyance.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Why make each page a chapter? Is it so you can say look I wrote 50 stories? Its not the quantity but the quality! Three stars.

1TrueChiller1TrueChiller9 months ago

Love the story so far. Keep going. I really liked the part where he see's a rock and the first thing he does with it is stick his cock into it. Guys sure are horny!

smoothedsmoothed9 months ago

Great start your series! I agree that part 2 and 3 should be combined. Can’t wait to see what happens next with the bitchy coworker. Please have MC destroy her with a big messy facial!

ArcaneHeliotropeArcaneHeliotrope9 months agoAuthor

Thank you for the feedback! The following chapters will be longer - just be patient ;)

cousindon13cousindon139 months ago

Looking forward to the next installment. Really curious what’s happening.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous